It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie alien video ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Its a fake in my oppinion. The fact that the animator hasn't skinned his skeleton rig properly gives it away, plus its been animated using lineir animation as opposed to more use of bezier curves (which would have given a more life like 'performace'). The fact that is bares more than a passing resemblance to an 'alien' on a well known tutorial video for 3d modellers using maya sort of confirms it for me.

Wayne...

[edit on 7/8/2006 by the secret web]

Xo0

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why can't it just be a costume?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimi
I think its a fake - why only seven seconds of footage for starters?

Cause they runned away, man! That alien was scary and comin right at em. Naked as a jaybird, too! So he probly wasn't carrying no concealed weapon. But he mighta put one o them ESP whammies on em.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xo0
Why can't it just be a costume?

i agree. look at the face and it looks like someone wearing a fake bald head piece and it's moving differently than the face.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

Its a fake in my oppinion. The fact that the animator hasn't skinned his skeleton rig properly gives it away, plus its been animated using lineir animation as opposed to more use of bezier curves (which would have given a more life like 'performace'). The fact that is bares more than a passing resemblance to an 'alien' on a well known tutorial video for 3d modellers using maya sort of confirms it for me.

Wayne...

[edit on 7/8/2006 by the secret web]

Hey Wayne, great analyzation --- what Maya tutorial is this btw ? Do you have a link ?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
g'day all,

Yea i must say that this thing is a fake as stated before the arms are quite dodgie,
looks like the arms are stuffed full with somthing like packing/toilet paper making them sturdy if a pupet. if it was a suit i think that the plastic under the arms and at the elbows restrict movement giving it the dodgie look.

if the alien had plans for him at all he wouldent have got away and released crapy short tape, unless e.t was drunk and just wanted a cab.

these people give australia a bad name, if people like this keep this s*** up all they will be doing is helping the world goverments continue the coverup.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's someone in a suit, stomping towards the camera. It's quite hilarious actually. And again, only a few seconds duration, and just like ALL fake alien vids, the clip is cut short the moment the film is about to get juicy (just like all the pr0n clips off Kazaa hahaha).

What is dismaying for me, is that the other clips on that site (the 'new' Roswell footage, the UFO documentary trailer), have credence to me. By putting an obvious fake clip on there, what does this say about the other clips? We all *want* to believe.. we all want disclosure, but incongruence and confusion does nothing for the disclosure cause.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You know, with all of the digital equipment there is now...why do we never see an AWESOME picture of a UFO or an Alien? Bigfoot? They are always blurry! You think nowadays we would actually come up with some PROOF some government can't deny proof! Don't get me wrong...I think we have been visited! But it would be nice that we would actually have some PROOF some ALL OVER THE DAMN NET/NEWS proof! HONESTLY!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i agree, you'd think out of all the world's journalists; someone would have seen something now besides some of the scammers out there claiming w/e.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I am experienced with modeling, mainly low-poly models for games and admittably have no experience with Maya or any other high end animation software but there are a few reasons this could not be a suit puppet, so a 3D model is the most plausible.

Why it could not be a puppet or suit:

-Limbs are way too skinny to be a man in a suit
-No apparent rig for a dummy/puppet is seen and seems to be moving.

The observer filming this might have seen or somehow sensed an alien and started filming in case he came in contact with it.

It is not consistant with common ET reports, the head is too small and the arms (albeit long) are not long enough (should meet the knees that do not seem to be visible), this likely was an Orion grey if this is real.

But more than likely this is a 3D model as pointed out by one of the more experienced 3D modelers, It did not have that CGI feel to me but Maya is pretty powerful software.

BTW, why is this called Zombie Alien?

Another thing I noticed: there is motion blur, can software make convincing motion blur? holy crap, this might be real after all...

[edit on 8/8/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can we agree that there simply isn't enough information here to confirm wether this is real or fake ?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ground, I do agree with you that the arms are too thin for a normal person, but there is also the possibility that the person in the suit could have their arms reached back behind so that it's no longer in the view of the camera.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer

Hey Wayne, great analyzation --- what Maya tutorial is this btw ? Do you have a link ?

Its a one by thegnomonworkshop.com Something to do with humanoid modeling as far as I remember, I have it somewhere in the house but not to hand right now. The thin limbs etc are all there, I think the only thing they seriously changed was the head. But lets face it it only takes about an hour or two to knock out a decent head that could stand a dark (none close up) shot like that.

The grey is a bit of a give away as well, it looks like they haven't even botherd to texture map the model and just used a default shader! I've seen some fabious stuff produced out of maya and other high end apps, its perfectly within reach of anyone with a half way decent pc to render out a photo realistic alien or animation. (Incidentally you may want to take a look at one of the 'shake' compositing dvd's gnomon have as well for one of the best fake bit of UFO footage in a while. Thankfully it's only as a demonstration on the DVD and not meant as a fake.)

Wayne...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Scary - yes
Real - no

It looks too CG to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Again there simply isn't enough information on this video to make any claim about the validity of this. Saying it's fake based on No evidence is as bad as the idiots who claim that things are real... based on no evidence.

It could be CGI, It could be a puppet, It could be a sodding marshmallow for all we know, hell it could even be an alien.

Unless someone can pull a digital signature from a graphics package out of this footage clearly demonstrating that its a CGI model then the "Its a fake" people are as in the dark as the "HOLY CRAP AN ALIEN" guys.

Even if we did manage to find some tell tale photoshop residue, that doesn't prove anything either because theres no reason it couldn't have been added after the real event took place.

There is simply not enough information here to call hoax or real.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
it could be a bald bigfoot/yowie. Maybe someone caught the one from the other video and shaved it and then turned it loose.

anyway it just feels fake looking at it. still has more of a costume look to me than cgi
but i guess that cgi is getting really good now so you never know.

if it is an alien could explain why they havent taken over the planet by force.
either traveling that much in space messes you up bad or they just cannot move well
here on earth.(dont think this is the case but)

i think fake. but i have been wrong before i think.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Zombie alien video ?

Wasn't it called "Thriller"?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Why it could not be a puppet or suit:

-Limbs are way too skinny to be a man in a suit

I've known a few ppl in the past with arms way skinnier than that, they'd win a Mr Puniverse competition! Another possibility is the arms may not be in the 'sleeves', therefore waggling a couple of fake arms side-to-side as the movement seems to be consistent with that. We've all done that with our shirts from time to time!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If its not real. then someone did a great job, the armlength and the nose seam right for a human lineage or half breed alien. this alien looks almost exactly like the one i saw when i was very young. If this video is a fake, Then the person that made it has seen one and knows how they walk. This video gives me the creeps "bad flashback". And if I saw something like that walking toward me I wouldnt hold my camera phone still. I would probably close the phone on accident by shock as well. I would love to hear the story behind this video. another thing, ive zoomed and cleaned up some great still photos from this video and its face doesnt look happy and i cant find any creases as in wearing any clothing or panty hose or anything. And for those who immediatly say its a fake,, just because of its animation, your terribly mistaken and close minded, Most aliens dont walk like us at all, they walk like they pooped their pants, who knows why, maybe land feels funny to them zipping around in a UFO for a long time. Even on long road trips sometimes I pull the car over and get out "stretch legs" and when I walk into the mini mart to get a refreshment Im probably walking that same exact way. who knows,, im still 50/50,, on this one till I see or hear some testimony from the victim.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As we have no idea how an alien moves I have to agree that we can't dismiss this as fake due to the movement being "un-natural"
I'd be distinctly surprised if any visitor from another planet moved exactly like a human being or even displayed conventional attributes applied to muscle, bone structure and gravity.

All this assuming that it wouldn't be wearing a suit of some sort to allow it to negotiate our atmosphere which would again be unlikely to resembl;e it's own.

Saying it doesn't move naturally so it can't be an alien is the same as querying whether our atronauts on the moon were really human considering their bouncy gait.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join