It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Spacecraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
By now everyone should know humans are not alone. heres a little bit of undoubtably REAL photo evidence. only the bottom half of the website explains the difference bewtween fake and real. top half of it is real photos.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

if that doesnt convince you then you are thinking inside the box.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I believe that it is impossible to prove a photograph is 100 per cent real, unless you see it taken, or if there are original negatives. But in this day and age of digital, validity will be harder and harder to prove.

If there is a site that shows you the negatives, and has a respected individual (or two) that independently verifies them as genuine, then I might perhaps consider the claim. Other than that, nup.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ever looked through a window at night and seen the reflection of your light and lampshade reflected in the glass ? Thats exactly what a few of those look like .

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ever seen the thread regarding misleading thread titles?

A picture can't prove 100% the existence of other life in our solar system. In my eyes the only way to fully believe we are not alone is to experience a UFO sighting for yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In my opinion they all look fake.
And I'll have to agree with JFK and Knights. Unless you don't witness it yourself, then how do you know it's real?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
By now everyone should know humans are not alone. heres a little bit of undoubtably REAL photo evidence. only the bottom half of the website explains the difference bewtween fake and real. top half of it is real photos.

My believe that intelligent life outside Earth Exists. I also believe that said life has and does visit this planet.
HOWEVER you cannot make comments like 'By now everyone should know...yadda yadda' because thats not the case.
There has been no evidence posed that is 100% verifiable. Until that is the case, its perfectly fine and accepted that there are people who don't believe, and the implication that if you don't believe you aren't as intelligent as those who do, annoy me too.

The Photos you placed and the ones on the sigt with the right equipment can be forged pretty easily(and you don't need Hollywood Studios to do it)
There is doubt in those pictures because of some of the other comments on this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"Evidence of Spacecraft".....

Heck that's simple...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Those pictures doesn't convince me, but I know we are beeing visited.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

By now everyone should know humans are not alone. heres a little bit of undoubtably REAL photo evidence.

"Undoubtably" - hardly, I mean have you any more information on these pictures such as witness statements? Do you know if the photographer/witnesses are reliable? You'll find that a lot of these photos have been analysed already so this is a strange thread to be starting

Background evidence such as witnesses and details on locations are needed if i'm to be convinced i'm afraid. I'm not going to take any of these at face-value. I admit the old ones are impressive, especially the one supposedly taken in 1966 from a US plane.

I think the main point to be made from your link is that there is a huge amount of evidence which increases the probability that UFOs (ET or man made) exist. It's just such a pity that there are so many fakes out there obstructing our quest for proof.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Heck that's simple...

incase you havent realized im talking about alien space scraft... but i thought that was obviouse with the ufos in the photos. i guess i have to be more specific next time.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Heck that's simple...

incase you havent realized im talking about alien space scraft... but i thought that was obviouse with the ufos in the photos. i guess i have to be more specific next time.

great pics

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I remember when Sightings used several of Ed Walters pictures and videos, great stuff. Good enough to fool MUFON until they realized it was all a big hoax.

www.ufocasebook.com...

LOL MrPenny

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

I remember when Sightings used several of Ed Walters pictures and videos, great stuff. Good enough to fool MUFON until they realized it was all a big hoax.

www.ufocasebook.com...

LOL MrPenny

theyre fake! thats not cool. well theres still the first three photos that are left over and there is still no one yet to proove those other three are fake. gimme a break eddy did a good job with the pics.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
i've seen the first two pics before. the ones of the UFO in russia. the version i saw, had the TNT symbol in the bottom right corner

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The gulf breeze photos were 'never', I repeat 'never' proven to be hoaxed.

There is and will always be allot of controversy surrounding the incident. Ed Walters may have indeed hoaxed the whole thing but there are inconsistencies and issues that do indicate the contrary.

I'm not saying I believe him but I don't totally accept the stories of those that were attempting to defame him.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
UFO photo psssh..if aliens are watching us they are doing it from space,like the government does

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

By now everyone should know humans are not alone.

No, there are ants.. Tigers.. Elephants.. Salmon.. Bees and so on!

I did like the Derbyshire photo though..

[edit on 16/8/06 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Are those the best pictures the site could find? In my opinion they used some of the worse examples as proof... They could've done so much better! I've seen a couple of their "real" UFO's proved hoaxes - one or two right here on ATS...

Don't get me wrong - I believe the whole shebang, but this site does more harm than good with some pictures of crooked tin cans...?

I haven't seen the "Russian Crash" pictures yet, so thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
The gulf breeze photos were 'never', I repeat 'never' proven to be hoaxed.

There is and will always be allot of controversy surrounding the incident. Ed Walters may have indeed hoaxed the whole thing but there are inconsistencies and issues that do indicate the contrary.

I'm not saying I believe him but I don't totally accept the stories of those that were attempting to defame him.

I agree with jbondo. I read the book "The Gulf Breeze Sightings" several years ago. In the book Walters was given a special camera called a NIMSLO camera. What it did was take stereo optic pictures which can be used to create a 3D effect when viewed properly. The camera was sealed with test shots taken to prevent the film from being tampered with. Walters obtained UFO photos with that camera!
I've read alot of pros and cons on the Gulf Breeze sightings and have to admit that my viewpoint is right down the middle on this one.

top topics

join