It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Chipping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well, guys and girls that says it all. Government control of the population. Some other very interesting things have also been happening. Your (USA) postal system (in times of crisis) has the part of registering all people in the country. The government takes control of ALL: Food supplies, fuel, mineral deposits, they can even comandier all automobiles!!! This exhertion of Government control over the population would enable them, with the aid of marshal law, to know exactly where everyone is. I mean there are loopholes of course, but with human Chipping and satalite survelance technology each of you will be a blip on a monitor. Play some scenarios over in your head. For example and Hostile Alien Visitation. The government could effectivly use members of the public as currency selectivly trading each one of you, knowing the state of your health, age, qualifications etc, therefor your cognative state. It is very worrying what is happening right now. Big Brother is watching you and soon your every move will be accessable to government agencies. It is clear that Aliens do visit us, the Government wants the world to continue running as it money engine! It wants the 148Bn Barrels of Oil in Iraq. if America was entirly dependant on its own reserves they would last for only 6 year (and thats calculated on current consumption rates!) Something is being plotted and its not good, best to cut and run now while you still can!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 12:46 PM
link   
them mountains are startin to look good aint they guys...

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 04:48 PM
link   
the bible clearly states... "when you see these things happening, flee
to the mountains.

peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok, so does about every other thing truth. Before and after bible. it nothing special. But hey, conform to the government. They know who you are and will get you! AAHHHH!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Better dead, than red!

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The hills are whispering my name.

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth"when you see these things happening, flee to the mountains.

I hear that the southern Rockies around Colorado are nice at this time of year...

Nah! I think I'll stick around & kick some @$$ until mine gets kicked...Quickest way to retire without suffering from old age happens to be a 9mm headache...

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Anyone for a little "Nuclear Chicken" game?
Who nukes the MIB's first wins a bungalow in heaven

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry, I had to leave my suitcase nuke back in Customs when I had to make a run for it...

Seriously, I've never even set foot in a foreign country (Not even during my 4 years in the Navy), let alone having to even have a need to go through Customs.

new topics

top topics

join