It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**POLICY STATEMENT FOR THE 9/11 FORUM: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienamngus
So now you conspire to silence those who would exercise their freedom of speech? How are any of you different from the tyrants you criticize? This is just more of the typical drivel I have come to expect from this lame forum. Well I for one have had enough. You morons can take me off your list and play your little conspiracy games amongst yourselves. I will confine myself to discussion with those who have at least attained intellectual puberty and who don't emasculate themselves on the altar of tolerance.

Oh yes... nothing like searching for a one year old thread posted to politely ask people to stop calling each other names and using that as a springboard for your pathetic ranting.

Go away. The policy here is whatever your opinion may be, either voice it in a civilized fashion or don't participate. You have a problem with this because you seemingly can't participate without resorting to insults as seen in your somewhat amusing rant above.

It's a shame you haven't yet learned to respect others. Must've missed that lesson.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
read and duely noted, i cant believe how some people would set out to put a bad name to such a gd site

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I would like to thank the Mods for taking the time to keep the peace as best they can, I have my own opinion about 9/11 and I'm sure most of you share the same opinion as me.

However to uses words of negativity in order to push your views onto others is just creating complete hypocrisies.

That is why the official story is there, and is constantly being pushed onto us. We have to take our own views and share them amongst ourselves until we reach a common agreement.

Only then can we attempt to enlighten the unknowing, only then can we attempt to challenge what we have been told. Only then will the we have the plausibility to be accepted by the general public in an attempt to seek the truth.

So until then, we must passively search for this common truth, and attempt to gather as much info and proof on our hypothesis into a theory, in order to change history and create our own place in this world.

Once again thanks to the Mods for their hard work and determination!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i hope this works but the thoughts behind the ignorance will still be there and they shouldn't

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thank you! I applaud this new policy towards labeling 'conspiracy theorists' as nutjobs and the likes.. In my opinion, this type of rhetoric comes from the media as the media seems to dictate, well, actually create public opinion... it was the media who made a big deal about labeling 9/11 conspiracy theorists nutjobs, crazy ppl and lack no evidence.. but this is quite the contrary.. and in lieu of these outcries from the general media, it spilled over to all forms of speech..
Now, the internet has a become a major force in speech and public sentiment.. look at this "healthcare" bill and the bashing of Obama from the many BLOGS overstating their opinions of him.. this then almost becomes Fact. Obama has only been in office a few months and yet ppl are saying his Presidency is a fraud, a sham, a lie and a dictator.. Funny enuff b/c the left said this about Bush when he was President..
It just seems to be unfair on both sides of the political spectrum.. both sides of all stories need to be heard, even if an argument that presents itself is factual such as 2+2=4.. well, maybe someone has evidence it really equals 5 !! LOL.
I know thats a bit extreme, but so are these comments, so are these labels... I use Obama and the healthcare bill as an example b/c no one else is doing anything.. i think we can all agree something needs to be done and done now! I don't even agree with this Universal Healthcare Plan but its a step in the right direction.. Yet we have these "Obstructionists" on both sides who get in the way with trying to resolve something important to all of us for their own gains. Another example is Global Warming - i actually belive in global warming, b/c well, it can't hurt to change our ways to stop using fossil fuels.. this will have a trickle down effect and help all areas of our environment b/c once we go green for use of energies.. then, maybe we'll start paying attention to our oceans being raped of all its bounty of fish... Or, how Dairy Farms across the Northeast are having this effect on the Chesappeake Bay b/c of all the run off from Fertilizers and Manure has created dead zones covering over 40% of the bay...
some possible sources...
(www.cacaponinstitute.org...)
and
www.chesapeakebay.net...

So what I am getting to is those who believe "Global Warming" is a conspiracy should actually be heard.. they should be heard b/c this will help the overall outcome of our future.. to come to a mutual understanding and agreement, which will not only be a healthy debate, but may in fact help create new technologies that will benefit us all...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I agree with this, I have been looking at the 9/11 area alot and have noticed a few members being rude and what not, which makes me basically not want to post anything.

Good call on this one guys.

it is very upsetting that some members can contribute in a way that makes other members feel like they them self cannot contribute dont let them baffle you with long un meaningful words they use them for that reason only and prob dnt no what half of them mean there selfs. x

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
It has come to the attention of ATS admin and staff that the quality of discussion in the 9/11 forum has been steadily declining over the last few months, and that this has been in no small part due to the derailing of discussion by some members implying or directly stating that those who disagree with their point of view are stupid, "conspiracy nut jobs", or "government agents".

Am I to take it that this policy only applies to the conspiracy crowd? Because in my short time here, I have noticed that the CTers get the warns while posters like jthomas and thedman continually get away with calling posters "truthers" or "conspiracy kooks". Just wondering if I belong to a biased site?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I agree, I think the criticism or at least harsh comments should be lessened, but NOT removed...and the author of the post shouldnt get points deducted if the opinion seems a bit over the top (from experience :lol
On the other hand...foul language yeah warrants that..but I guess that's just my opinion...SOME "opinions" ARE off the wall and I think "calling that out" isn't a crazy bad thing...

One thing though..There are an awful lot of MODS commenting on this thread...and this policy...isn't it also policy NOT to have a heading in all CAPS??? Just saying
:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Relevant to every post in 9/11
BREAKING NEWS on US government attempt to nail a fall guy in 9/11 explosives sale
projectcamelotproductions.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thanks again Amigos.

Goody, now I don't have to upload the avatar I made that is intended to directly offend a certain member; because of his/her tactics in the 9-11 forum.

I've been spending days trying to get it (the avatar) just right...

What a waste of time!

I guess I can now go back to my researching.

Airspoon provided a great resource recently, if I am at liberty to invite members to check it out...

Not enough participants

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncovering
Relevant to every post in 9/11
BREAKING NEWS on US government attempt to nail a fall guy in 9/11 explosives sale
projectcamelotproductions.com...

Very interesting post but may I suggest the wrong thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wecomeinpeace

.well said. # the begrudgers and begrudge the #ers. as everyone should know, the knockers
have an agenda and anyone looking objectively at the events of 911 and explanations therein, can plainly see that the maths simply do not add up. keep the mind alive.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wecomeinpeace

Simple. It is 2011 and the End of the World is due. (5772 in the HEBREW calendar) "See how the 'mighty' are fallen!" so two ridiculously huge towers are destroyed. they fell like a pack of cards too, killing some 2800 'people'. a mere drop in the ocean compared to WWI and WWII.

It is written that 'god' will prove that 'he' (IT)(genderless) exists by coincidence. The coincidence here is simply that 9-1-1 is your emergency number.

In 1492 when America was discovered there was practically nothing there. Now, only 519 years later, America is populated by NON indigenous 'people'. "Give us your poor and sprawling masses." South America is the same, being mainly of Spanish and Portugese origin. The Incas and Mayas are long gone.

BUT our unfortunate TRUE status is that of a Roman Cockroach or a Jewish Cockroach, RC or JC. and the Pope is also known as the 'Harlot of Jerusalem', the Jews whore.

Jews represent satan, vengeance and, ultimately, death. "The penalty for consulting with the Jews is death." Hence the death camps in WWII and the pogroms. Jews are a non-people as there was NO Jewland until 1948 when Israel first came into being. The coincidence here is that I was born in 1948.

'Jew' is equally 'dew' or water from the Sea of Creation. "And 'god' moved upon the waters."

Jesus Christ is a TOTALLY FALSE concept as it has ALWAYS been. Jesus = Jésu = J'ai su, French from Coptic for I have known or had knowledge of the flesh, simply, had sex.

Beware the knowledge of the flesh as ALL sexual acts are seen as profane or fornication. 'That damned act' as it was called in the 14th century. Oversexed women cavorting with the 'devil' (man).

Please see my other posts and tweets on Twitter.

Sorry if I offend you or anybody. A skyscraper is merely a 'rabbit stacker' (construction industry terminology), my father worked for AMEC after retiring from the Army, and so did I on school vacations.

Even my ex-wife called me an Angel Bunny... bless her. She was an Aries.

ALL seeing ALL knowing ALL powerfull, the 'Grand Architect' a Masonic term, and original builder of the Pyramids more than 60 MILLION years ago. The FIRST Armageddon was when Mars collided with the Earth devastating Egypt and the Sudan and altering the entire planet starting continental drift..

The dinosaurs were conceived on MARS and FELL onto the Earth then there was onlly Pangea, a single land mass. Hence fallin 'dragons' in ancient scripture. The collision transformed the Earth into the planet we know today.

Mars has come close to us a few years ago and this close gravitational presence is what has caused all the tsunamis, increased volcanic activity, weather pattern changes, earthquakes, mud slides, etc. The Mars passage represents 'the second coming', btw.

Truly amazing.

I doubt if we can recover from this. It looks like it is all over. Too bad, "As IT is written so shall IT come to pass." and it was written long ago. We shall regret its passing.

The 'lord' giveth and the 'lord' taketh away. Looks like there is practically nothing left. Maximum population = minimum resources. Minimum population = maximum resources.

Anyway, it is strongly rumoured that our Sun is about to faiL.. Certainly Solar activity looks dangerous enough.

Ian Chattan ex NATO SIS

PS Sorry if this is not strictly on topic. Please delete if you need to.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join