It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I crying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well guys, this isn't like me, but I'll explain....

I was sitting here, no more then 15 minutes ago with not a care in the world, in fact I was thinking about all the funny movies i've seen over the years (hmmm like Old school) *smiles*....all of a sudden I just burst into tears, why? I haven't got anything to worry about, I'm healthy, so why do I have this gut wrenching feeling? I feel like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders...but I haven't.

Sure it's crazy and I prob shouldn't even be posting this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
While I am no Doctor:

Bipolar disorder (previously known as manic depression) is a diagnostic category describing a class of mood disorders in which the person experiences states or episodes of depression and/or mania, hypomania, and/or mixed states. Left untreated, it is a severely disabling psychiatric condition. The difference between bipolar disorder and unipolar disorder (also called major depression) — for the purpose of this introduction — is that bipolar disorder involves "energized" or "activated" mood states in addition to depressed mood states. The duration and intensity of mood states varies widely among people with the illness. Fluctuating from one mood state to another is called "cycling" or having mood swings. Mood swings cause impairment not only in one's mood, but also in one's energy level, sleep pattern, activity level, social rhythms and thinking abilities. Many people become fully disabled — for significant periods of time — and during this time have great difficulty functioning.

en.wikipedia.org...

not saying its that... but if you are truly worried go and see a medical professional.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't think its mani depression.

Its just good to cry sometimes. When I feel really happy for no reason I start getting suspicious and realise that something's wrong with me. I either sort it out or relieve the strain by crying.

I'm a heterosexual guy. I'm 18. And I don't care. Everyone should cry at least once a month - just to relieve the unconscious angst that builds up.

join