It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if aliens are just so small we cant see them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I was looking at the planet an sun sizes thing
www.rense.com...
an noticed it didnt really downsize from earth.
but at 40 lightyears away you wouldnt be able to see another earth sized planet.
so what is some aliens are just so small there ships cant be seen because they move so fast.
like when a fly goes by ur head an u dont really see what it is.

i also thought about the "tether inccident" an what if those werent ships filled with a bunch of aliens but aliens so big they needed ships 3 miles in length,ect. to fit in

[edit on 4-8-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
so what is some aliens are just so small there ships cant be seen because they move so fast.[.....] but aliens so big they needed ships 3 miles in length,ect. to fit in

Which is it?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
.....think about both of them

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That's the way to solidify your position.

I think they are medium sized. Not too big, not too little, not too hot, not too cold.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have been thinking along these lines too recently. they could also be a similar size to us, but not visible to us, i.e. only visible to ultra violet or infra red, or some thing we do not even have any comprehension of.
Personally I can totally believe they are so small/fast we are unable to see them. I also believe they are not anythinkg like us, in terms of build, i.e. 2 legs, 2 feet, 2 hands, 2 arms, 2 eyes, a head, etc. I just think it would be too much of a coincidence if they looked anything like us.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
they sort of are. to the best of my knowledge a single one is visible, thought very small. approximately the size of a grain of sugar. most often they are linked in groups. I increases info transmission speed and their strength of existence. difficulty in existence is due to their true nature being 4 dimensional. in order to exist in our three dimensional universe in any signigicant way, they need a vessel within which to exist. we are their vessels. goto a friend and look into their pupils. now goto a mirror and look into your own pupils. if u don't notice anything, write me off as a lunatic.

this is my first post, on my first visit. thank god this site showed up! if you are interested in my thoughts, look 4 more 'verbal kint' posts. there are gonna be a ton of em.

regardless of your opinion of my words, thank you for taking the time to read them.

~verbal

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
so are you saying we ARE aliens, or that we have aliens in our bodies?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
both. It depends on the perspective one takes.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is a classic theme from science fiction, appearing in works as far and wide as children's stories, The Twighlight Zone, and the works of The Hitchhiker's Guide ot the Galaxy stories.

You never know. When speaking of alien, you have to keep your perspective wide open.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
have you guys heard of the red rain in india?

en.wikipedia.org...

a few scientists think the rain contained single cell aliens.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i blame the red rain on all the curry they eat. its bound to evaporate into the atmosphere

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens are so incredibly big that we wouldnt notice them if we saw them. I mean, just imagine it: A huge living ball in space, so big its got its own ecosystem and...

Oh wait, that's just planets. Nevermind.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Didn't Douglas Adams play with this idea in one of his "Hitchhiker's Guide" books?

Something along the lines of (and I'm going from memory and paraphrasing here,) the earth had been invaded once before, but due to a horrible miscalculation of scale, the entire invading alien fleet had been eaten by a small dog.

Or something like that...

Baack

[edit on 8/4/06 by Baack]

top topics

join