It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am an anti-Semite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

So IF the history were as clear cut as in your hypothesis, it'd have a stronger base, but I don't think it is as broad a division as you're speculating, and that undercuts the explanation you are using, imo.

yes, agreed....the semitic peoples did not have exclusive 'rights' to being livestock-herders, shepherds, etc.

there were pockets of similar nomadic peoples all over the ancient world.

yes, i also agree that there was never a 'universality' of contempt towards them...
i'm saying that individual groups/tribes/clans have the perception that anyone different from that groups shared worldview, collective knowledge & mythologies
gains the the label ~Pariah~ and the desert nomads incl. Arabs, Jews, Others
fell into that stereotype.

It sure does not help that arrogance, aloofness, minimal assimilation, are trademark behaviors of certain groups.
It's as if some of the semites willfully wrap the cloak of 'victimhood' around themselves and invite persecutions in some sort of belief that being the bane of humanity 'prooves' their Divine mission & calling...

individual & group survival, takes many strange twists and turns & rationalizations to justify the end-game...i understand that.
but, the 'revelation' (wake-up call) hasn't happened yet, so the nomadic pastorialists will continue in the delusion that 'they' are the masters of the herds/flocks ...rather than a small part of that same group of creatures

hubris - disease of a soul

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you knew the true logicality of the rules of the universe religion becomes obsolete muting your entire book that you just wrote their.

If one knows all the rules they control all the keys that open the doors of knowledge.

However those keys would only become precevable if you could precieve them but if not then you would be blind and look towards text based beliefs.

Religion is just the tip of an even bigger form of understanding of our envirnment. You just need to look beyound your own ideals to understand the truth of everything. Its right in front of your face but perceptually not comprehendable to you just yet.

A scary way for you to precieve it would be to throw away everything you have ever read and make your own self discoveries. Only through your senses can you even begin to comprehinsably grasp what the universe is truly capable of and beyound that what its true purpose is. There is more than meets the eye. A star is much more than swirling gas especially the big white ones.

If Jesus was as enlightened as people said he was he never spoke to tell the truth. He spoke to help his fellow comrads to come at peice with themselves and their ideals. His intensions were always good he just had to talk in tounges so people could preceive his ideals.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
One simple question... why do we have to be anything at all?

From my own position as a confirmed atheist it seems to me that all religion does is cause trouble and division throughout the world.

Why not take the path of peace, and give religion a very wide berth?

By actively following any religion you are making a conscious effort to differentiate yourself from your fellow men who do not follow your chosen path. Why???

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well at least you did your homework and said something that you beieve in while backing it up with some information.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamran
I'm afraid but you cannot attibute to only these three religions War Mongers.

Other religions have also caused killings, murders, massacres.

Other religions promote Good and Evil too... Hinduism you stated, it has 'Good Gods' and 'Evil Gods'. Even some pagan religions used to sacrifice people!

A life lost is a life lost - One or more, does it matter?

Name all the countries the Hindus have invaded since the Vedas were distributed to the masses.
Please let us not introduce absurdities to this conversation.

The war mongers indeed follow WAR MYTHOLOGIES, this is not my contention I just happen to agree and HIStory bears me out.

No the late great Joseph Campbell suggested this.

Read history and HIStory and the soon to be released HERStory. (which came before HIStory)

Get it?

namaste

Raphael

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata

Religion is just the tip of an even bigger form of understanding of our envirnment. You just need to look beyound your own ideals to understand the truth of everything. Its right in front of your face but perceptually not comprehendable to you just yet.

A scary way for you to precieve it would be to throw away everything you have ever read and make your own self discoveries. Only through your senses can you even begin to comprehinsably grasp what the universe is truly capable of and beyound that what its true purpose is. There is more than meets the eye. A star is much more than swirling gas especially the big white ones.

Sonata why is your mood described under your Avatar as apathetic?
You have a grip on reality.
Your cup is indeed half full.
Enjoy it and the fountain of youth within will help replenish your empty cup.
We create at the quantum level...the celllular level, our microcosmic universe where we can alter its direction...where we bring forth to our macrocosmic environment full cups to be shared...then we go back to the microcosmic well to replenish the energy...to be shared once again...the ultimate energy source we find in the well is meant to be shared by all.

Well?

namaste

Raphael

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Kachina,
there is another way to look at 'semites' & why a few someones would have a deep, even primal bias against them.

i may be a bit loose with the academic indentification of who constitute the
group of different peoples that make up 'semites', but they are linked to one
another in language roots.
These various groups, tribes, peoples ranged from N Africa to the BlackSea.
Semites are generally thought to have been nomads & pastorialists, like in
herding goats, sheep, livestock...but some were not.

Here's the premise...my ancestors were from a "clan-of-the-cave-bear" stock.
Other people had their ancient society & economy revolving around a "pack" world-view. Still other groups were centralized on maybe agriculture or fishing...etc...

In either of the 3 examples given above, the lifestyle and course of daily life & survival had absolutely nothing to do with herding flocks of livestock like the 'semites' built a culture around.

A present day observer, researcher, just might be able to make a case that
in any groups deep psyche subconscious...
such as descendants of cave-bear-clan would have disgust, suspicion, waryness, of descendants from a nomadic-goatherder-clan...as each unique clan memory held different gods-seasons-territories and social interactions etc.,
as important or vital to their culture, alone.

in a way, the global village of the 20-21st centuries, is having our collective noses
rubbed by all the semetic groups...as the 'desert religions' are commanding center stage in all aspects of the modern world. We live in a world where the semites monotheist g-d is the standard for everyone to follow, and world events
whether positive or negative, are just fallout from the eternal conflict between the semites themselves as they 'look down' on the rest of us.

DNA? genetic memory?
is that the fragmented, obscure connection that sometimes becomes a cyclic period of anti-semitism?

Hunter/Gatherers evolved then split...

Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

However Cain killed Abel.
Let us investigate figuratively.

The farmer of crops (Cain) killed the herder of animals. (Abel)
Those tending to plant consciousness showing a domination over those who invest in animals...

So in other words I suggest 'Cain and Abel' represent a division of theology based on how the land, the earth should be utilized.

Plants you must realize utilize primarily Solar and Wind powers...photosynethesis and pollination come to mind, plants are actually solar collectors and they in turn, using a balance of terrestrial and non-terrestrial resources provide food for us.
Plants are capable of reversing the entropy flow…

However animals consume primarily terrestrial resources.
Animals consume matter that can be seen thus creating the necessary energy for their survival.
Plants gather energy and create matter.

So animals consume matter (terrestrial energy) for their primary energy source in contrast to plants that consume energy (comprised of non-terrestrial cosmic rays and terrestrial decomposed matter), much of their energy received is energy that we cannot see...

Animals must remain in motion to survive. (unless tended too)
Plants must remain stationary to survive. (and thrive if tended too)

Animals get their primary energy from matter created in the relative world.
Plants get their primary energy from matter that breaks down and is then utilized through the quantum processes.

All life is a composition of animals and plants combined.
The plant is the ambassador of the quantum microcosmic universe and this is why they have the ability to heal us and the human is the ambassador of the relative macrocosmic universe and it is our job to nurture the plant that sustains all animal life.

Together a balance once existed between both plant and man in Eden.

Namaste

Raphael

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Kachina]

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Kachina]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lol.

Semitic, and anti-semitic, comes from the term SHEM.

SHEM was one of the 3 fathers of modern mankind, Noah's 3 sons that accompanied him on the Ark, along with JAPHETH and HAM. SHEM was father of the Jews and Arabs, Ham the Egyptians and Africans, and Japheth the "Gentiles", Greeks, and Barbarians, commonly known as white people.

anti-SHEMitic sounds stupid like you have a lisp so they abbreviated it.

You my friend, poster of this thread, are anti-Abrahamic. and thats downright evil, nice job.

P.S. - You're probably asking yourself "Well who is the Patriarch of the Asians then?". The answer is simple, asians didn't exist in the ancient times! At least to the people writing those texts.. they knew nothing about them whatsoever, and it shows.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
SHEM, ABRAHAM OR SHAM?

Originally posted by runetang
lol.

Semitic, and anti-semitic, comes from the term SHEM.

SHEM was one of the 3 fathers of modern mankind, Noah's 3 sons that accompanied him on the Ark, along with JAPHETH and HAM. SHEM was father of the Jews and Arabs, Ham the Egyptians and Africans, and Japheth the "Gentiles", Greeks, and Barbarians, commonly known as white people.

anti-SHEMitic sounds stupid like you have a lisp so they abbreviated it.

P.S. - You're probably asking yourself "Well who is the Patriarch of the Asians then?". The answer is simple, asians didn't exist in the ancient times! At least to the people writing those texts.. they knew nothing about them whatsoever, and it shows.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by runetang]

Yes history is a Shem or is it a Sham?

Through comparative symbolism we can link the history of the Mesoamericans with the HIStory of the Mesopotamians…yes HIStory it seems is a Meso of lies…

I appreciate your input Rune…however your claim that the writers of the Bible knew nothing of the Asians may be incorrect.
Who were the Biblical mythmakers referring to in the Book of Revelations which speaks of the prophesized Kings of the East?

4 Kings…4 directions…4 winds…4 Races?

Yes the Mesoamerican Medicine Wheel talks symbolically of the 4 Races.
These 4 Races are symbolized by the colors White, Black, Red and Yellow or Gold.

These same 4 colors are also used in medieval alchemy (Europe).
But let us place them in their proper alchemy order which describes the process of transmutation…i.e. turning ‘lead into gold’. (spirit or matter?)

Black (lead) > Red > White > Yellow (Gold)

Now let us compare this with the history or evolution of mankind and maybe what the future may bring…

Black represents the first aboriginal root race…followed by the dominance of the indigenous ‘Redman’, who was then displaced by the sciences of the White man…who apparently will give way to the Yellow dominance...China.

We also encounter the same 4 colors used symbolically by the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Only the order has been altered. White Rider > Red Rider > Black Rider > and finally the Pale Rider (which I believe to be the color yellow or gold).

Both European Alchemy and the Bible thus end up with Yellow or Gold as the 4th stage.

Is the following a viable observation?
The current Middle East crisis explodes…the Chinese wait for the dust to settle and then, the Kings of the East who have patiently waited for their turn at the helm of the Earthship march and secure the Middle East with their prophesized army of 2,000,000 strong.

Rune the only way to interpret the Bible and its Meso of lies is through comparative symbolism and this is done figuratively…to attempt to interpret it literally is liking chasing your tail…and each of these cultures also has in their own mythology a location within their physical realm that they claim is the birthplace of modern man.

You my friend, poster of this thread, are anti-Abrahamic. and thats downright evil, nice job

Quite specifically I am anti-Judaism, anti-Christianity and anti-Islam because these are very RACIST theologies…placing themselves above my mother nature and their fellow man.
Whoever their father may have been Rune…it does not matter…he did a lousy job raising them…where was mom?

Evidently the woman's role was also marginalized by the script...they intended to write her out of any future episodes...

namaste

Raphael

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina

Originally posted by Kamran
I'm afraid but you cannot attibute to only these three religions War Mongers.

Other religions have also caused killings, murders, massacres.

Other religions promote Good and Evil too... Hinduism you stated, it has 'Good Gods' and 'Evil Gods'. Even some pagan religions used to sacrifice people!

A life lost is a life lost - One or more, does it matter?

Name all the countries the Hindus have invaded since the Vedas were distributed to the masses.
Please let us not introduce absurdities to this conversation.

Religion is constantly being used and has been used to attempt to justifiy war. Hinduism just like any other. Indian Hindu's and Muslim's have been fighting for a long time, killing each other. And before you say it, its not always the Muslim's sparking the conflict, plunty has been done by by Hindu's against Muslim's. Not to mention the three major wars between India and Pakistan. Others have too. Japanese were for the most part Buhddist (they mix their own native religion, Shinto, which you would like, its very nature orianted) and the warrior class, the Samurai practiced Zen Buhddism, and they had no problem killing people, fighting wars. Many people consider Confusism to be a religion, and China in the past when it was the state religion, had many wars. To say that Christianity, Islam and Judism are warmongers isnt really fair, or justified. True, some people have used these as excuses for wars and many very bad actions, but does that mean that the religion should be blamed for something? I could strap C4 to myself and run into a building and declare that I'm going to distroy it in the name of Gaia, does that mean that Gaian's (is that the right name?) are a violent religion? Christianity clearly teaches peace and going back to the original Christian's willingness to die rather than rebel against Rome, its clear Christianity is ment to be of peace. Judism has had a violent past, but only when they were very clearly commanded to by God, not any time they wanted to, and for the longest time I don't recall Israel attacking anyone, only defending themselves against attack (that can be argued, granted) and Islam, well, that really depends what part of the Koran you read. The part before Muhammad was kicked out of Mecca is quite peaceful and promotes peaceful interaction with people of other races and beliefs, but the part after he gets kicked out and mad is much more agressive and where the anti-Jewish, violent anti-other religions comes out. So that ones more debatable, but to say that those three are war monger religions is to igonore their teachings (again, islam is debatable).

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by demorior

To say that Christianity, Islam and Judism are warmongers isnt really fair, or justified. True, some people have used these as excuses for wars and many very bad actions, but does that mean that the religion should be blamed for something? I could strap C4 to myself and run into a building and declare that I'm going to distroy it in the name of Gaia, does that mean that Gaian's (is that the right name?) are a violent religion? Christianity clearly teaches peace and going back to the original Christian's willingness to die rather than rebel against Rome, its clear Christianity is ment to be of peace. Judism has had a violent past, but only when they were very clearly commanded to by God...

Stop!

I read enough...did you read my post thoroughly?

Did I not say that these theologies are all WAR MYTHOLOGIES?
Did you not just confirm this with this beautie?

"Judism has had a violent past, but only when they were very clearly commanded to by God"

Anybody else want to discuss my assertions...?

namaste

Raphael

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The script or scripture the Trinity of Conflict follow does not have any Goddess representation.

In ancient Arabic , pre-Islamic mythology Al-Lah was the consort of Al-Lat (the Goddess)

You make many excellent points, esp., about the Torah, New Testament and Koran being War Mythologies. Unfortunately , it is extremely hard to un-ring a bell (but not impossible, as Quantum Physics would tell you). What is done is done, and we can only move forward from the place we are in, not the place we should be in, if that makes any sense.

I do not believe it is too late yet, to turn things around. The Change has already begun. More and more people are willing to expand , and are expanding their their views and actions beyond what they have been taught.

The problem isn't the religions themselves, but the people who maintain control over them. Deities don't write Holy Books, people do. And the people who wrote them, almost always taint their writings with their own cultural and personal biases. It is Human Nature to see things from your own perspective, before you see them from someone elses. When you have been taught from birth to see only the Black or White on either side, it doesn't occur to you that a large field of gray exists in the middle. How does you become balanced if you've been conditioned from childhood that there is only Black and White and no Middle (Gray), and have this conditioning reinforced throughout your entire life?

More and more people are questioning what they have been taught, what they believe. They are seeing the harm done by these beliefs and they are changing themselves, and in doing that they are changing the world. Slowly, but surely.

Lao-Tzu said: "A journey starts with a single step (actually, two steps)"

The few people with the most power have done everything they could to stop Change from occuring. And they've been very successful for a while now. But Change is like water, it can only be held back for so long before it bursts/overflows the dam holding it back. When that happens all who stand in its way will be swept before it.

Everything Changes, its only a matter of time. The only questions are: When?
Where? How?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
why be anti anything? sure its your choice...but in the end it doesnt matter.
You will find that one thing flows into the other and then becomes its opposite.

ONe day black is white, then the next it has changed, and it goes round and round...
supposed the universe wouldnt exist without it.

You dont have to agree with things to be neutral to it...not the exact word.
I dont agree, necessarily with a lot of things that happens in the world...but I let it be...and it leaves me be. When an issue arises, try to address it at that time, and then let it go when your finished with it.
Dont make a story out of it and give it power by giving it an identity...then it will live on, indefinitley.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3ftcrow

The few people with the most power have done everything they could to stop Change from occuring. And they've been very successful for a while now. But Change is like water, it can only be held back for so long before it bursts/overflows the dam holding it back. When that happens all who stand in its way will be swept before it. "

Everything Changes, its only a matter of time. The only questions are: When?
Where? How?

When?
> Who can say for sure.

Where?
> Guaranteed planet Earth is the location.

How?
> Crust displacement is my guess and as you suggested "...but Change is like water, it can only be held back for so long before it bursts/overflows the dam holding it back. When that happens all who stand in its way will be swept before it.

namaste

Raphael

top topics

<< 1   >>

join