It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am an anti-Semite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I need to say something I believe needs to be said.

I will try to explain without offending anyone personally why I believe I am an anti-Semite and why there should be more of us.
My explanation I hope will encourage many Semites to be reborn as anti-Semites.

Abraham was the patriarchal archetype who gave birth to the Trinity of Conflict.
We know them today as Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
Yes it was news to me, all three faiths are brothers and sisters, descendents battling each other for supremacy of belief and we the anti-Semites are all witness to the dysfunction within the house that the patriarch Abraham built.

So immediately when I said anti-Semite, I am sure many of you thought it was a Jewish issue or rant, and you are partially correct but it is wider in scope. The conspiracy of belief is grand indeed. I am not specifically ‘anti-Jewish’. I actually have an issue with all of the descendents of Abraham who have embraced the concept of one god, the concept of being chosen and most importantly encouraging mankind to rise above nature. This was easy accomplished by virtue of man being given dominion in scripture over the earth. This allowed for a disconnection to occur from the earth, which was viewed as of a lower nature. The rape, plunder and pillage of Gaia was in concert with the decline of the Goddess in our history. The Goddess the primary representative of the elemental earth was slain. The script or scripture the Trinity of Conflict follow does not have any Goddess representation. And much of the symbolism of the scriptures portrays women as abominations and the cause of sin entering humanity.
Eve caused mankind to become ‘bound in matter’ and the Goddess it could be said represents gravity. And in physics today ‘Gravity the Goddess’ has not been unified with the three other forces of nature Nuclear Strong, Nuclear Weak and Electromagnetism.
And these three forces we have measured and seen are the three forces we have gained some control over in the macrocosm.
HIStory would also show that the Trinity of Conflict cultures born of the faith have wreaked more havoc to the planet earth collectively than any other theological belief or lifestyle of choice.
Apart from nuclear co-operative annihilation, Mother Nature is our greatest adversary. But she is also our greatest benefactor, is she not?

It can be easily shown that Capitalism the driving force of Western dominance directing the collective community or consciousness of all the nations is in direct conflict with those forces of nature that sustain us. We know our participation, our collective lifestyles is much responsible for the obvious decline of the eco-system.

Here is the turning point I contend.

Mankind placing himself and his aspirations above nature.

In order to understand and help create a balance we must start looking at myth and scripture as a manual or guidebook that can also be applied to the macrocosm as well. A healthy earth would reflect a healthy collective consciousness.
This is exactly the philosophy that Socrates advocated. He believed you could tell the health of the microcosmic universe which we could not see or observe…those thoughts and feelings which resided in the hearts and minds of every man, woman and child were indeed observable because our thoughts and feelings manifested themselves in the collective external macro reality.

In other words a corrupt state or government would be a direct indictment of the corruption that existed in the hearts and minds of those participating within that collective state. It is simply an extension of the patterns extending from the microcosmic to the macrocosmic boundaries.

The elemental Earth is the common bond we all share. It is the common denominator of us all, and it is also our Mother Nature that we all do battle against individually or collectively and each of us is programmed to return to our elemental Mother one day. It is a thermodynamic battle that states and can predict in three simple profound laws the final outcome of the collective consciousness; it predicts with Biblical accuracy the fate of the individual, the fate of the World and the fate of the Universe. From the micro to the macro all aspects of life fall prey to these 3 Laws. Here the 3 Laws of Thermodynamics have been simplified.

1. The First Law says you can’t win the game.
2. The Second Law says the best you can do is to break even playing the game.
3. The Third Law says you can only break even at absolute zero, which cannot be achieved…and there is no escaping the game.

Einstein felt these 3 Laws of Thermodynamics were indisputable and would never be overturned.

At this point I would like to add a 4th Law of Thermodynamics

4. It's not whether you win or lose what counts is how you play the game.

So how do we treat one another as human beings as we watch the world chaotically unravel?
The terrestrial resource are being depleted at an increasingly alarming rate by a growing consciousness or is it an unconsciousness that finds more and more delight with material comforts that are essentially taken from the elemental womb of our creation, the Earth. And often we choose in our exchange with the Earth to only leave gross waste behind.
Why are we choosing to accelerate the process of entropy known as the ‘penalty incurred’ every time we use energy?

Is that the test?
Can sinful desires be proven to be energetic and wasteful?

Do we learn to conserve and prolong the game or do we rush unknowingly toward a future of an energy crisis leading to resource wars because we lack the collective will to do the right thing?
The benefits of conservation and proper energy resource management are obvious.

And until the ‘enlightened one’ returns I ask could we substitute Energy = God?
The rules of the Thermodynamic game thus become simplified and a level playing field is revealed. Competition for resources is eliminated. A new perspective, a new light will be shed on what it means to be your brother’s keeper. Each of us becomes a beacon of light. Have not all the messengers always delivered a humble message of share with and serve your fellow man? They also preach to have respect and reverence for all life within the Creation.

Has the American lifestyle proven itself a worthy messenger for global export?
Is the American collective living the ‘Christ consciousness’?
Actually has any country or state proven itself spiritual?
And what would Socrates say?

We are ultimately by virtue of our common source all Stewards of the Earth. If Gaia dies or suffers so do we. We are NOT above nature. It is not wise to fool with Mother Nature. That was the wrong turn we took about 5000 years ago, influenced primarily by the patriarchal Temple Priests seeking the Power and the Glory. Who can resist it?
It was they who slay the feminine sacred. The wisdom of Mother, of accumulated earthly life experiences was marginalized and the rituals were confiscated, altered and used to manufacture a theological consent.

I only wish to resurrect the ‘anti-Semitic Goddess’ who represented long, long ago a connection primarily to the earth itself. I recognize how great I feel when I spend time with her, embracing nature.
This is critical if we truly want to witness a true resurrection in the consciousness of a collective humanity. Remember Socrates suggested we look around us to understand what lies within us and the ancient priests had placed the immortal motto over the temple gates “Man Know Thyself”.

And it is here I suggest we control that Semite within all of us and try to manifest a balance between those urges and desires we follow, the energy footprint we all leave behind called entropy (God is watching all) that suggests in our behaviors there exist patterns that are harmful and they are disrespectful and they show Mother Earth no reverence. It goes without saying that when we treat the life around us with disrespect it says much about what resides deep within us.

Thermodynamics helps explain why the gift of fire to mankind by Prometheus drew the wrath of Zeus. It is because the gift of fire allowed the ego of man to tinker with the thermodynamic equilibrium of the Earth. He now had the ability to alter his environment in ways he never could before. It allowed man to rise above his God given nature culminating in the harnessing of the power contained within an atom. Only the gods, the energetic forces represented by the elements had possessed that power.
Fire I feel with passion is the gift that allowed Mankind’s pride and ego to rise above his God-given limitations and with his sciences he has been able to play the role of Wizard, the 'Matter Alchemist’ waving his wand initiating conversions of matter to energy. Beckoning the forces of fire. Harnessing the power of heat and fire to alter the 'shape' of the Earth.

That is what I believe represents the fall of mankind. It is the attempts of the intellect of man to control the Thermodynamics of the Earth, to control the science of heat and fire controlling the ultimate destiny of the Earth and ultimately being in control and command of the energy flows. His ego and pride having checked out of the Hotel deNile fleeing Egypt and joining the Exodus.
Egypt may I remind you was rich in Goddess worship and symbolism.
That aspect of the theology to be adopted was left behind.

I ask what will be the end result of man playing with fire?

And yes the truth is that the Jews, Christians and Muslims are all Semites.
To call the Arabs or Palestinians or even a neo-Nazi an anti-Semite could be false. How often do we call Jews anti-Semites?
Anti-Jew, anti-Muslim, anti-Christian is properly used when targeting individually but when identified as a group the term would then be anti-Semite.
So what is an anti-Semite?

And again we are presented with a duality, an apparent polarity of beliefs.
Prefixed by anti can indicate an "opposition" or it can mean "in place of" which can be a non-confrontational movement. It could evolve into a Green movement, each of us reducing our energy addictions, it becomes a movement of total non-conflict, learning to share the terrestrial energy resources by withdrawing from the grid, the energy matrix of dependency.
So that is why I believe we each need to slay that aspect of ourselves that is doing the environment harm and at the same time we each reduce our claim to the earth. An interesting paradox is the more we conserve, the more we reduce our demand for energy, the price to acquire that energy drops because we have created a surplus by reducing our demand! Leaving more to be shared at a lower cost. But then how do you resist the lure of cheap energy and the bells and whistles of technology, machinery and toys?

I am starting to define an anti-Semite as someone who simply has a deeper reverence, a more holistic earthy connection.

I ask could we define a Semite as someone who displays behaviors that indicates he has placed man, placed himself above nature?

The scripture evidently has been interpreted and acknowledged and the collective free will is now on global display. The apparent choices of lifestyles are indicating all is not well and everything is moving indeed toward being chaotically out of control.

And all Semites can be traced back to be heirs of the patriarchal Abraham…Judaism, Christianity and Islam…. and it could be argued these three religions are directing the consciousness doing the most harm to the environment.
Witness the USA leading the charge of consumption; they are the global pigs at the energy trough. Their population represents a puny 5% of the global population but uses 25% of the energy resources. And on a per capita basis Canada because of our gross water usage is close behind. We are the sows seated to the right at the Last Supper, the bulimic buffet of greed. Together the Americans and Canadians are the clear leaders.

Living within a balance, respecting the cycles of the life…. maybe Joseph Campbell was correct when he expressed that the Bible was not only a War Mythology but he also expressed concerns the messages, the literal translations emanating from the Bible were harmful to the Earth, to the environment which was considered by the Church an abomination, the fallen state representing our lower natures. Women in Bible scripture were treated and portrayed harshly, they were responsible for mankind’s plight.
And not one woman contributed directly in the writings contained within the Bible nor are they allowed to become Priest or Pope. Women have been eternally ‘grounded’.

So I ask as we stare collectivity toward the horizon of nuclear Armageddon, should mankind allow himself to be directed primarily by the Semites, those who have aspirations of American Dreams causing nightmares abroad?
Beliefs that espouse a right of Free Will granted to choose lifestyles that often place them above nature, above their fellow man.
Should they the Semites be playing with fire?

The Torah, New Testament and the Koran are all War Mythologies and they are taking us to the brink of a scripted prophecy. I do not accept their scripture, the way it has been packaged.
An appropriate analogy is this…

Many hold the average American blameless for world events but hold invasive American foreign policy in contempt.
I feel the same way about the church and its adherents. I hold it’s invasive policies in contempt.
That is why I am an anti-Semite.
Would that be a good enough reason?

If it comes to picking sides I will align myself with Mother Nature.
But walking that talk is the journey worthy of a Christ spirit and Gandhi immediately comes to mind.
However the other path to enlightenment, the burning Bush is the result of man’s pride of accomplishments playing with fire.

An interesting footnote, the Greeks philosophically believed that man should pass onto following generations “the earth as unchanged as possible” or today we express this thought as “our children do not inherit the earth from us, we borrow the future from them”.
I ask you honestly which path have the ‘Chosen West’ chosen?
Has our collective free will already expressed itself in places like Iraq and Lebannon? And maybe in the future as the script in scripture is fulfilled, when the self fulfilling prophecy comes to pass, Iran and Syria will be drawn in?

My signature below says it all.

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What a thought provoking post. Although I have a problem with the term "anti-semite" because of it's usual connotative meaning, I do understand where you are coming from and what you have said about the prevailing self serving attitudes and the way these, in turn, affect our planet.

Now I would like to hear what can be done. In your opinion, is it too late, or can the damage be reversed? How?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Your condemnation of the abrahamic religions doesn't seem to be quite fair, in that its really not all that different from any other religion.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Your condemnation of the abrahamic religions doesn't seem to be quite fair, in that its really not all that different from any other religion.

Nygdan all 3 great western religions have been classified as 'War Mythologies' by the late great JC.

Not Jesus Christ...Joseph Campbell.

This is what makes them distinctively different than Buddhism, Hinduism, Wiccan etc.

Homer's Illiad and the Vedas also discuss War but do not select one side over the other as being good or evil.
Actually the lesson of the metaphor highlights the fact that everyone meeting on the battlefield are indeed brothers and sisters.
The notion of each of their faiths being a 'chosen' faith and elevating them and their followers has not been adopted.

I stand by my assertion that these 3 religions have placed man above nature and over their fellow humanity.
Look at these siblings and how they threaten to sink us all.

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
What a thought provoking post. Although I have a problem with the term "anti-semite" because of it's usual connotative meaning, I do understand where you are coming from and what you have said about the prevailing self serving attitudes and the way these, in turn, affect our planet.

Now I would like to hear what can be done. In your opinion, is it too late, or can the damage be reversed? How?

In my humble opinion what can be done?
Read my post 'Apocalypse and The Blue Star'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I think we may have gone too far... we do not have a band aid large enough to stop the bleeding.

namaste

Raphael

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Kachina]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm afraid but you cannot attibute to only these three religions War Mongers.

Other religions have also caused killings, murders, massacres.

Other religions promote Good and Evil too... Hinduism you stated, it has 'Good Gods' and 'Evil Gods'. Even some pagan religions used to sacrifice people!

A life lost is a life lost - One or more, does it matter?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

Exactly, Maybe I should go around calling everyone I want the N word because it actually means "Ignorant, Lazy" with out regard to how the majority of people see the word when spoken, which isn't for it's actual meaning.

I wouldn't walk around proclaiming to be an anti-semite, though I do see your point I just think you need a better way of expressing your feelings.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
But you see how touchy this issue can be?
You must realize only in the 'West' have we had this perspective so strongly advertised.

Go to China, India and many parts of indigenous South America, matter of fact most indigenous cultures are rather ignorant of those 'events'.

It is us who are too receive this particular message over and over again.
Why?

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And when all the forests are burnt
And all the fish taken from the sea
And the land polluted,
People will finally understand
That you cannot eat money.

Very nice post, Kachina but, if I may say, you use the word Semite in the wrong context.
Semite has to do with race not religion: Arabs and Jews are usually semites, Christians are generally of the Arian race.
You are right to say that they are all Abrahamic originated faiths.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Dear Kachina,

Next time you are in a near miss accident, or God forbid, a no-miss accident, call on Gaia, and I'm sure the whole "goddess" dirtball will come running to your aid.

I've heard some humdingers in my lifetime, but calling a planet a 'goddess' and apparently believing it is animate ranks right up there with believing 'animal rights' supercede 'human rights'.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

I've heard some humdingers in my lifetime, but calling a planet a 'goddess' and apparently believing it is animate ranks right up there with believing 'animal rights' supercede 'human rights'.

Well that concept linking Gaea > Earth > Womb > Fertility > Woman > Goddess is not new.
To most of us.

namaste

Raphael

p.s. the Shiva Linga is one of the oldest 'fertility' symbols.
The oldest statues or carvings we have are of the Goddess.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is what I believe , simplistic but it works for me. "The universe is finite and it has rubber walls." I'm not good with organized religion, and I haven't gotten to the point where I'm okay with that, maybe I never will. But keeping that thought in my mind usually keeps me in line

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Man has to worship something its genetic, either by God to wake us up or by selection. If you say no religion on earth then man will give that power to an indivaul that will create wars anyway. There is no man made system on earth to encompass all philosophy or hold onto man's history and explanation of our basic questions of why we are here. We are still perplexed to this day why? If no one can answer it then they will not be respected and we will go round and round system wise untill we do find an answer. So people settle for one thing stops us going crazy with thoughts. God is the best cure it maintains the mind and maybe God really does with his help when we ask him, he has to be a loving God though.

Is it backward? Nope its forward if you beleive in evolution helps the mind thing beyound our reality has spiritual and scientific themes and could expand our minds to meditate and build better inner nurolgical connections as science shows it does. It also could make the mind act in paranormal ways which could be a sign of the next human step. But apparently we are losing it the ancients did have it to a certain point but less do now too sure we should not think about God.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina

I am pretty sure that there are carvings of animals that pre-date that, and that the culture that was holding secret ritual meetings in the caves of southern france and making those fantastic wall paintings was focused on the shaman, not the goddess, and that the goddess statues come later.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The script or scripture the Trinity of Conflict follow does not have any Goddess representation.

But, it did. Shakanah. The Consort/Wife of the Jewish God.

Next time you are in a near miss accident, or God forbid, a no-miss accident, call on Gaia, and I'm sure the whole "goddess" dirtball will come running to your aid.

Perhaps YOU should try it sometime. Or perhaps the next time you are in close
proximity to the result of Gaia "shaking the fleas from her back" you might call on your dirtball of a diety.

I am pretty sure that there are carvings of animals that pre-date that, and that the culture that was holding secret ritual meetings in the caves of southern france and making those fantastic wall paintings was focused on the shaman, not the goddess, and that the goddess statues come later.

you might be surprised. ever heard of White Buffalo Calf Woman, or White Buffalo
Woman? and the story of the Pipe?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Kachina

I was under the impression that figures such as the Venus of Willendorf Came from around the same time period as Lascaux or Alta Mira.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

from Kachina

Abraham was the patriarchal archtype who gave birth to the Trinity of Conflict.
We know them today as Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

I too see the destructiveness of the Desert Trinity's eschatology.
it seems this Trinity has the modern world caught up in their End-Time Theology.

~which should also give new meaning to the allusions and metaphors in scriptures which instructs the elite, disciples, or priests...to be fishers of men,
i.e. snare up the masses in your nets!
...(and the world is now caught up in the M.E. doings, eh?)

good topic, but a little edgy title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i understand that the demise of the universal Goddess Cults (after the ice age)
was brought about by both the Patriarchal cults and
the Nimrod archtypes~ creators of organized cities, castes of men, culture & civilization....
aka; the 1st despoilers of nature & natural systems, perverters of the meanings of celestial and earthly cycles

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin

I was under the impression that figures such as the Venus of Willendorf Came from around the same time period as Lascaux or Alta Mira.

Correct.

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

But, it did. Shakanah. The Consort/Wife of the Jewish God.

Maybe I should have said ‘few’ Goddesses.
Certainly in comparison to Hinduism, meso-American or Asian theologies, there are few.
I am not familiar with the Koran, are there any Goddesses walking a few steps behind the Gods?
And Christians have Mother Mary.

Originally posted by St Udio

...I too see the destructiveness of the Desert Trinity's eschatology.
it seems this Trinity has the modern world caught up in their End-Time Theology.

...good topic, but a little edgy title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i understand that the demise of the universal Goddess Cults (after the ice age)
was brought about by both the Patriarchal cults and
the Nimrod archtypes~ creators of organized cities, castes of men, culture & civilization....
aka; the 1st despoilers of nature & natural systems, perverters of the meanings of celestial and earthly cycles

Much of what has been written in myth or scripture can be shown to be Man vs Nature.
Hence the need to dominate and control her...

Yes the edgy title was 'Chosen' for a reason.

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Kachina,
there is another way to look at 'semites' & why a few someones would have a deep, even primal bias against them.

i may be a bit loose with the academic indentification of who constitute the
group of different peoples that make up 'semites', but they are linked to one
another in language roots.
These various groups, tribes, peoples ranged from N Africa to the BlackSea.
Semites are generally thought to have been nomads & pastorialists, like in
herding goats, sheep, livestock...but some were not.

Here's the premise...my ancestors were from a "clan-of-the-cave-bear" stock.
Other people had their ancient society & economy revolving around a "pack" world-view. Still other groups were centralized on maybe agriculture or fishing...etc...

In either of the 3 examples given above, the lifestyle and course of daily life & survival had absolutely nothing to do with herding flocks of livestock like the 'semites' built a culture around.

A present day observer, researcher, just might be able to make a case that
in any groups deep psyche subconscious...
such as descendants of cave-bear-clan would have disgust, suspicion, waryness, of descendants from a nomadic-goatherder-clan...as each unique clan memory held different gods-seasons-territories and social interactions etc.,
as important or vital to their culture, alone.

in a way, the global village of the 20-21st centuries, is having our collective noses
rubbed by all the semetic groups...as the 'desert religions' are commanding center stage in all aspects of the modern world. We live in a world where the semites monotheist g-d is the standard for everyone to follow, and world events
whether positive or negative, are just fallout from the eternal conflict between the semites themselves as they 'look down' on the rest of us.

DNA? genetic memory?
is that the fragmented, obscure connection that sometimes becomes a cyclic period of anti-semitism?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Intersting ST Udio. However, a big problem, as you note, is how people recall that 'semites' were 'vile pastoralists'.

Another problem is that there have been many pastoralists, herders, etc, in history, not all extending from the semites. In italy, there were often tribes that specialized in the labours, hill people that moved their flocks from teh hills to the valleys, and sold the produce of those flocks, fur, cheese, milk, meat. They'd sell to the sedentary types, who in turn sold their cereals, wines, and beers. And all of them would occasionally have contact with people that lived off the sea, etc.

So IF the history were as clear cut as in your hypothesis, it'd have a stronger base, but I don't think it is as broad a division as you're speculating, and that undercuts the explanation you are using, imo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join