It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subconcious control on things/morbid excitments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Picture 9/11 with the world watching. If enough people wanted or believed worse to happen ie buildings falling etc could it happen? I would think most of the world was watching that day and I have viewed people's emotions in such events where it is as if an morbid excitement.. A good example is a car crash near your house some people run out with great excitement of being a hero and many just run out with great excitement due to the situation. I don't know if we would call this a morbid curosity but we all for the most art have experienced or witnessed it on one scale or another. So my point is if enough people have this weird excitement happening when something like 9/11 is being played LIVE is there an impact we have over it in a sub concious manor? Also I would like to hear about the thoughts of the excitement generated over such negative happenings. Its seems morbid to sacrafical in value.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yes that is because humanity as a whole has a sickness...The group mind has the capacity to commit great atrosities as has been documented over the ages. The individual however has an even greater capacity to do good. With the advent of certain individual powers, the worldwide cabal of tyrannical regimes will be toppled creating a new age of peace. When this time comes will be based upon our actions today and tomorrow. Only time will tell the outcome of the experiment called planet Earth/Terra/Tiamat.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I entertain sick and evil thought's, I am especially attracted to disaster's and the horrible, I have followed the twisted thought's of other's to unwitting end's, I see Humanity as a Group Elect of High Bizzaro Acitivitie's.

One Law prevail's - "destroy the sacred and kill all your false god's, for life is a cheat's throw from Thanatos, and spill seed all the time, time acts as an invisible prsion cage, we are all poison for the BIg Buddah..."

People love Moral's and Rigid Bull - let the picture of a pickeled Siamese Twin Foetus become the new Androgyne within your MInd's Eye.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by blingblong]

Dae

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
Picture 9/11 with the world watching. If enough people wanted or believed worse to happen ie buildings falling etc could it happen?

If anything people were amazed at those buildings falling, I suspect most people expected the fires to be put out and damage/casualties assessed. None of that falling in its own footprint palaver.

A good example is a car crash near your house some people run out with great excitement of being a hero and many just run out with great excitement due to the situation. I don't know if we would call this a morbid curosity...

What about those frozen to the spot? What if some people are meant to be heros and they are pre-programmed into action? What about our western society where death is rare to see? What if looking is facing up to our own demise?

Also I would like to hear about the thoughts of the excitement generated over such negative happenings. Its seems morbid to sacrafical in value.

What if youre confusing excitement with an adrenalin rush? A rush that can make people giggle, cry, shake, especially if their autonomic nerve action has been stimulated and no threat or action is needed.

Truely, think about it, if people were so gruesome and excited by 'negative' situations, wouldnt we have a culture built around it (and Im not talking about movies or games)? Would we really be living as peacefully as we do?

OK, a bunch of people in a town centre, milling about or walking with purpose, all within their own sleepy heads, worrying/thinking about the crap we are told to think about. Then some drama occurs, death and blood, screams and fear. Its enough to shock anyone out of their stupor, stunned out of their minds for a few moments. What if those few moments of reality (as opposed to within ones mind) gives people a feeling of being alive. The way I see it, people will be given an electrical charge from the situation and for good reason too. It may also seem more apparent the more 'sleepier' a person is - all depends really.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The whole world seems ran on an evil and sicker and sickener undercurrent - look at the News and the Cable Feed's, full of gore and war's.

Societally, we have undergone a slightening metamorphosis since the WW2 debacle and the intrusive Ice Cold War's, which bend's like wheat in a Summer Dawn Daze, to a seemingly Psychotic Trend's that lurk within our ugly aqnd grim world.

My friend say's the future's psychotic and we are on the dreaded future of an immminet apocalypse.

Apocalypse = revelelation = 23 = psychic escahaton = we never reach the bitter end, we keep on regurgitaing vomit again and again!

Go hard and seek out the Apocalypse Culture and the Transgressive Sub Culture's, feel the dead heart's of a thousand dead sun's, here you shall find warmth and necrosis await's at the Gate's of Choronozon.

The future's a scam and we are all scammed really.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A true discordian poet!

So iis 23 a ref. to chao?

The world is our phoenix...let's burn it!

The one day we were all one we saw ourself for what we were and we were scared and created chaos and self explosion, filling this sphere with little reminents of what we came from. Til the day we all connect again and freak out!

The day we overcome chaos is the day we....

u dig?

Originally posted by blingblong
The whole world seems ran on an evil and sicker and sickener undercurrent - look at the News and the Cable Feed's, full of gore and war's.

Societally, we have undergone a slightening metamorphosis since the WW2 debacle and the intrusive Ice Cold War's, which bend's like wheat in a Summer Dawn Daze, to a seemingly Psychotic Trend's that lurk within our ugly aqnd grim world.

My friend say's the future's psychotic and we are on the dreaded future of an immminet apocalypse.

Apocalypse = revelelation = 23 = psychic escahaton = we never reach the bitter end, we keep on regurgitaing vomit again and again!

Go hard and seek out the Apocalypse Culture and the Transgressive Sub Culture's, feel the dead heart's of a thousand dead sun's, here you shall find warmth and necrosis await's at the Gate's of Choronozon.

The future's a scam and we are all scammed really.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
Also I would like to hear about the thoughts of the excitement generated over such negative happenings. Its seems morbid to sacrafical in value.

I don't think I'd use the word 'excitement' - as in carnavel rides excitement. It's like acute emotion. weather it be a good or bad one, most like to get involved in some way I think. And as the observer - we do seem to need that 'morbid' curiosity filled. Part of our being able to sit and watch such tragic gore events is because the media has desensatised us for the most part. There was a day that people would actauly find it hard to be witness to the bloody end of another person. Now - they're all use to it, they see it every day, and even worse - they want to see it for real, on some level - or at least want to know if 'that is really the way it is' when seeing tv and movies.

But I don't think it's the 'fall of the people' as far as human curiosity - even as pure and innocent babes, we as humans, must learn by doing, observing, touching etc. I think it is nature.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Lament not the arachaic Christian Mind# Church but revel and rave amongst the burnt crisp DVD's of hard and harder gore such as "Driller Killer" which represents in its true totality the conception of the punkiness of the Serial Thrill Kill Kult, Man in his stupidity will utilise any power tool to whip some punks' ass.

What is "Morbid Curiousity," but an empty dank shop doorway with a screaming skull squelching out heaps of blood squishing out lava like Mt Vesuvius like Dead Roman's, Disaster's are Baphomet's reaction to the disembarkments that HomoSap have befallen upon the self's.

God is Dead laments the Nietzshcean and much much more so more of it, there exists nothing but crime and grime, and the Iso Cube exist's in far away place's ran by evil imperialist FEMA Gestapo Kamp's.

Detention Centre's - why the Gates of Heck did we win the two world war's?!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by blingblong]

top topics

join