It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone help me out on this???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i am usually really good at reading dreams ( both other peoples and my own) but i am having a hard time with this one,
ok

background: i was married for 8 years. i was with him since i was 15. our divorce is final on sept. 4th ( which happens to be the day we got married, what a trip huh.) anyway. i am planning on getting married again soon after the day its finalized. i have been with this guy for 8 months , but have known him for 3 years. he is awesome and really want to get married to him

the dream: ok my dream was , we were standing at the altar and just said i do, when all of a sudden i grabbed their arm and said, " maybe we shouldnt have done this". but the wierd thing is, i was looking at a girl, and i think in my dream i was a guy??? buti kept repeating that in my head " maybe we shouldnt have done this" ,

i think its because me and this guy get along great, we dont fight at all, and we are really great together and im afraid if we get married it will change. alot of people say that even if you get along great, marriage changes things.. maybe im scared that the this one will end like the other one , (not saying that this one will end. i really think this is gonna be great.) you know, once bitten , twice shy??
or then again , maybe the reason i dreamed that i was a guy, was maybe thats what he is thinking???? but when i ask him " are you ready to marry me" he says
"yep" with no hesitation.
well maybe someone can help me.
any imput would be great. thanks guys

im out
-mindtrip02

[edit on 2-8-2006 by mindtrip02]

[edit on 2-8-2006 by mindtrip02]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Dunno.. But anytime i want to "decode" my dreams I check out this website. It's seems pretty complete and informative... Just select the main points from your dream then use the dictionary to get an idea of its explanation.

www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
thanks for the link. i looked and yes, it is just anxiety, just like i thought. thanks

im out
-mindtrip02

join