It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington post finally picks up on 9\11 cover up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Finally mainstream meida is picking up the gruesome reality of what really hppened on 9\11.First C SPAN and now washington post.Here is the article.
www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

John F. Lehman, a Republican commission member and former Navy secretary, said in a recent interview that he believed the panel may have been lied to but that he did not believe the evidence was sufficient to support a criminal referral.

"My view of that was that whether it was willful or just the fog of stupid bureaucracy, I don't know," Lehman said. "But in the order of magnitude of things, going after bureaucrats because they misled the commission didn't seem to make sense to me."

That's got to be the most ludicrous statement I've ever seen. If the misleading was intentional then it constitutes a deliberate attempt to confuse the conclusions of a commission mandated with conducting the largest investigation in U.S. history for the sake of revealing the facts surrounding an event that took over 2000 lives and ultimately led to war costing more lives.

If not going after government employees who intentionally tell lies "doesn't make sense" to these people, then they need to stop going after anybody, because it doesn't get any more dangerous to the U.S. citizen than to have our government lie to us about matters of this severity.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I totally agree Valhall...I don't buy into the 9/11 conspiracy theories, but I certainly believe our gov't officials should be held to a higher standard, not a lower one which they increasingly seem to be. :shk:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't think that article covers the conspiracy that you guys crave. There wasn't one.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
I don't think that article covers the conspiracy that you guys crave. There wasn't one.

Here, this should help you overcome what you're struggling with...

toeflpractice.ets.org...

Just remember, illiteracy is one disability that can be completely cured. And you're never alone, we're here to help if you need us.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

toeflpractice.ets.org...

Just remember, illiteracy is one disability that can be completely cured. And you're never alone, we're here to help if you need us.

My god i hope that was sarcasm Valhall

[edit on 2-8-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

toeflpractice.ets.org...

And your an ass. And I don't think I have time to find a web site to cure your ailment.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And your an ass. And I don't think I have time to find a web site to cure your ailment.

Once again you apparently read something that wasn't in the post! I looked over every post in this thread so far and have seen no one refer to a conspiracy or an ass

except you!

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Okay, here's the donkey. Now let's all discuss the Washington Post article instead of other members

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

"My view of that was that whether it was willful or just the fog of stupid bureaucracy, I don't know," Lehman said. "But in the order of magnitude of things, going after bureaucrats because they misled the commission didn't seem to make sense to me."

another example of supporting those who echo the party-line of those in power.
just a lot of CYA....and instant revisionism
bet ya most everyone that testified to the 911-commission got their raises, promotions, early retirements or any number of benefits or bonuses for their
solidarity & patriotism

after all, the juiced up testimony is in the official public record for all time,
and will be assumed to be the truthful facts, as we will eventually forget about
this accusation of 'distorted' testimony.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Going after people who commit crimes doesn't make sense to me either. Maybe we should try live in their world by having a backwards day on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join