It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Advice Would You Give America and Americans Right Now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
BTW, medicine is allowed on board a plane so is baby formula, and if you need water or some type of liquid as part of that medication then you can always ask the stewardess to bring you some. I’m sure they’re not going to let you die of thirst/dehydration on an airplane if you explain to them you need it for your medication.

As for the National ID thing, it’s against our rights, and we shouldn’t be called democratic because we are issuing a card much like a drivers license only that it’s universal across the country?
I’m sure having any type of ID is also against our rights? Molehill – Mountain come to mind?

[edit on 16-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ceci, like many others complain about losing 'freedoms' yet THEY CAN NEVER CITE ANY FREEDOMS THEY HAVE LOST!!

Get over it already................

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ferretman2,

Read the Patriot Acts I and II. The Surveillence executed within its pages is a violation of Fourth Amendment Rights. It's been questioned by a lot of civil liberties groups.

Well, I'll say it again. As long as people are afraid, they are willing to give in to a fascist government. Look what happened to Weimar Germany the early 20th century. Hitler was elected. He wasn't selected like the other guy around seventy years later down the road in the United States....

WestPoint,

All I can say is that when an asthmatic has an attack on a plane due to the fact that he/she had to throw his/her inhaler in the trash, just watch the uproar happen.

Uncle Sam might even have to thrown in jail for killing one of his citizens. That is state-sanctioned murder all in the name of stamping out terror, is it not?

[edit on 16-8-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ceci,

Can you give me one example where a passenger in the US has been denied an inhaler? Inhaler counts as medicine/medication IMO and I’m sure they’re allowing it onboard, they’re probably making you inhale it first though. So with all due respect I think you’re jumping the gun here with your "state-sanctioned" murder bit.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join