It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many of YOU think Bush should stay president indefinatedly???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Since I disagree with killing women and children which is what Israel has been doing with the support of Bush and I can't personally cut off funding to Israel, I'm going to cut off support for Bush and company in the next election. I don't know how long the US can survive with someone creating thousands of terrorist supporters doing stupid things like bombing a democratic country and destroying the infrastructure. Israel is creating more terrorists than it is destroying.

In the unlikely event someone in that party has common sense and reads this message, the way to destroy a movement (which these terrorist groups represent) is not to do a massive bombing campaign on a democratic country. That would be like the Republicans carpet bombing the US infrastructure saying they are destroying the democrats and killing innocent people left and right. For some stupid reason, the Republican leadership thinks this is going to destroy the opposing party. Not too smart.

my two cents opinion again.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I wouldn't. It would be yet another crime to let Mr. Bush stay in office.

I wonder though, what are Mr. Bush's daughters doing in the name of their father's war? Shouldn't they be fighting over there in Iraq?

[edit on 5-8-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm reasonably sure that the children of these so called brave leaders are probably
considered to have a higher calling in life.

If they were training to become doctors and nurses to staff the field hospitals, that would be the least they could do to help their parent's noble effort to spread freedom and theocracy.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I love how the Bush supporters say: No I mean Yeah BUT blah blah blah end of terms blah blah blah.

But if you are a conspiracy theorist and believe in an NWO scheme *or do people believe only republicans are in on that?* what good does it really matter who is in office, wouldn't the same agenda be followed perhaps just with a different face and with a slightly different approach?

Divide and Conquer is thy game.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
no matter who is in office the goal will be the same, i hope.

1. keep north america no.1 superpower.
2. keep natural resources unlimited to us and limited to others
3. spread democracy to ensure our western ways for centuries to come.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceci2006
I wouldn't. It would be yet another crime to let Mr. Bush stay in office.

I wonder though, what are Mr. Bush's daughters doing in the name of their father's war? Shouldn't they be fighting over there in Iraq?

That is a question that should be raised over and over again. If their father's war is so very important to wage, than why are they not serving in SOME capacity?! They are both prime military age and qualified to serve in any number of positions, both military and civil.

Let Jenna and Barbara serve!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
These are the results:

7 YES

34 NO

1 Doesnt care

I made sure not to add any double posters

Thank you*

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
An emphatic NO from me!

In 2000, I didn't give a hoot who won. I voted independant. Everything has gone to pieces since then. I even suspect that 9/11 would not have happened if Gore had become president, but there is no way of proving that yet...I'm still working on time travel.

I am of the opinion that history will record GW as one of the worst presidents that this country has ever had. Only time will tell that.

Only 28 months til our next president is inaugurated(sp?). I hope we survive GW.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dare ask- How many of you would like Bush to "continue" as president?
:
I just want to know if any others here think this would be a wonderful thing if Bush stayed (so he could protect us)

Thank you

I don't think he should stay. I think that after his term runs out, he should be made "Mayor of Cape Cod".

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Let Jenna and Barbara serve!

I agree. Let's make them President and Vice President for eight years each.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join