It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help us build the best possible ATS/BTS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i just did the survey as well dont know if i got any points though

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I did it.. but, no points..

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The points are automatic... there aren't any alerts, they are added to your total as soon as you hit the submit button.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There are a few problems with the questionnaire in that it does not allow for all answers, or even the full range.

What if you don't frequent the BTS board? You are forced to say that you do and provide and answer. This will skew your results William and may render this research much less valuable than hoped.

Luke

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
O yeah..

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You can view the live results for this survey at this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's a direct pull from the survey database, so as more people respond, you can see the results.

I see a trend.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
hey... Syntax

you're using the same avitar as I am...

I'm still searching for a permanent one.. I wan't something really different.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I clicked on the survey link & it comes up blank.

What gives?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Questor.. that happened to me the first time I tried too... I closed my web browser, reopened it, logged in again and it was fine.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Most messed-up bunch of fools I've ever seen - definitely. Okay.. maybe milder option after that but its there somewhere.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am trying to get some ideas and support for an avatar creation forum, head over to my topic
my post

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just realized that a forum is missing from the new version of ATS..and it was amazingly informative and helpful in my understanding of the "BIG PICTURE". It was the Multimedia Forum...links to some of the best multimedia. Please...bring it back..there were some great sites and so forth that people are posting topics about as of now....and that forum had some great answers for them. For example..a poster just posted a topic about the U.S. being bankrupt..and a video I downloaded from the Multimedia Forum explained it all....the videos are titled "The Truth and Lies of 9/11...Parts 1-4". Anyhoo...just wondering if I'm too tired to find or whatever...gnite.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The Multimedia Uploads forum is loacted inside the Website Related Discussion forum.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I love the surveys and getting my two cents worth in. I've been a good little girl and clicking on the google ads too!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
~They should do here as with what they did to the ATS pages. The picutres near the title like stonehenge,HAARP,clinton/monica,etc. and apply the same thing to this site with matters that we discuss. Pictures of actors,singers,dreams,etc. Make em match.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join