It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house monitoring global warming info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The white house is monitoring all information dealing with climate issues, and won't let the science comunity tell the people about some issues, global warming being the one in particuolar date line was talking about.

The scientist on the interview seemed to think it was important that the people be informed, but said that the government wouldn't let him speak about certain things, and would not even allow some things to be written!

So - anyone know what's REALLY going on with the global warming issues and the climate ('what's going to happen')? Figuring the government won't allow the top guys to write about it or talk about it, I supose only a few that are, or know a person studied in climate and such might be able to give us a little info.

mod edit, spelling/grammar

[edit on 30-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Angela, what interview?
Do you have a link to this?
Your post doesn't really give us much to go on except your opinion. It would be a help to flesh this out a bit, esp. provide some facts about the interview and how it is known that the gov't is doing this.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was going to start a new thread as well on this, until I found out in making my article that this was a replayed show.

Global Warming - The Administration...

Stinks, doesn't it? Had me in a rage! How dare they do this... Yeah, they're so honest...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Niteboy, you are fabulous for searching that out

This thread is about the first airing of the interview and is currently being discussed.

Rewriting The Science: How the Bush Administration is Lying to You!

Also, here's another timely topic:
Federal Officials Routinely Rewarded for Lying and Punished for Telling the Truth

Please post your comments in the above threads.

Closed.

top topics

join