It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Tom Bearden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm sure Tom Bearden's work has been profiled here before.
I would like to have the opinion of others here as to the veracity of the claims he makes.
A check has confirmed that there are patents issued for energy generarting machines like he describes. However as we all know, having a patent doesn't always translate into a real product.
If what he talks about is true and readily available as simply as he says, then why haven't those in the scientific community taken this ball and run with it?
I know this topic has come up before but my searches aren't providing much fruit. I guess I need some help here.

www.cheniere.org...

[edit on 30-7-2006 by freddieb]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I read a great analisys of Bearden the other day, I'll try to find it and post it again. Basically, he ONLY posts this information to newsgroups and fringe areas, and away from where it might be reviewed by major science organizations and proven wrong. There are a lot of things about Bearden and his "work" that are just wrong. Things like him stating that everything we're taught in physics textbooks are wrong, and how he "redefines" things like Cancer.

join