It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how about Shag Harbour???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi guys. I'm new to these posts and I'd just like to know what people think or know about the Shag Harbour incident of '67?..I never really hear people talk about it. Its usually "Roswell this & Roswell that"..But I think Shag Harbour is a Roswell in itself. Any comments? Thanks!

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Verdant21]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
From the show I saw on it I would say it sounds logical and the way the ships preform. Also the Kecksburg PA case is very interesting don't you think?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm new to these posts and I'd just like to know what people think or know about the Shag Harbour incident of '67?
There has been threads here on ATS before, they are in the "Archives" of this forum. But for the most part of this discussion, "It has been wittnesed by few." I believe there are "Alien" influence's of our natural being, but "God" has taken the "center stage"" of the Christianity belief system.

"USO are UFO's" before they hit water!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Also the Kecksburg PA case is very interesting don't you think?

Indeed..Kecksburg has its mysteries alright..It was documented from eye witness accounts at the time that the ship itself dropped metal debris and such on its descent around 30 miles from the crash site..I've always wondered if any civilians recovered any parts and are keeping them in storage?..That would be some evidence..Just a thought....

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
isnt there a thread on Kecksburg? coz i cant find 1

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
snicker.... he said shag! snicker....

new topics

top topics

join