It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infra-red, see-through-anything satellites?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Interesting. I don't know anything about zero point energy but I have heard the term. There is a code they use that I am aware of. If they only spoke the words Zero Point then Z equals 26 and P equals 16. Added and subtracted you get the numbers 42 and 10 or the number 412. It is an oriental number.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hmmm, that's interesting that 412 is an oriental number in Numerology. Can you tell me the significance of it being an "oriental number"? It sounds like you have some background in Numerology. I certainly can relate to it being an oriental number, especially in my case. But I prefer not to give too much information about myself in a public forum like this.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yes, I saw your name was oriental. I was trying to find out if you were oriental or was just using an oriental name. It would not be wise for me to go into depth about that number, especially here in a public forum. My experience has been that the words the aliens use can be code for which type of alien you may be interacting with at that time. You may have been interacting with your own people. But that is not always the case. There was a crop circle a few years ago which when decoded used words like "bell sound" This is the number 219. The message was about much suffering which was to come. I don't believe the crop circle was put there by the people who were going to bring the suffering to the planet. But it may be a key as to who was.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well, this is very interesting. I'm not going to point out some of things that you said in your last message that are right on target, (once again, for privacy reasons) but I would say that your evaluation of the number 412 and how that number relates to me and those circumstances involved in my own "out of the ordinary" experiences that I have described to you are quite uncanny!
Now, thanks to you, I'm lookng at things from a slightly different perspective as it never occured to me that the term Zero Point had anything to do with the "type" of beings who were relaying messages to me.
Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad we had this conversation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might as well add that based on my own "experiences" and "communications", the information that I have so far is that there are humans and ET's and or ultraterrestrials who are actually manufacturing exotic aircraft somewhere in China. And those humans who are involved in those projects are of oriental descent.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by wang_ke]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I thought this was an Area 51 forum and this thread was about new satellite technology. Unfortunatley for lookingforanswers01, two posters in particular have ruined this thread for all the posters.

I come to ATS because its a popular forum with some very well educated people in my fields of interest such as Area 51 and aircraft. I purposely avoid the UFO and paranormal forums because they are full of rubbish. I wish that posters like grasshopper and wang_ke could respect a forum subject and thread topic and keep their paranoid babbling to people who are interested.

Let us get on with a real discussion on the openning topic!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
WOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! Gfad.

Well said! It happens all too much on these, and probably any forum.

What about underground radar imaging? You know, like the kind used to look under the ground, find dinosaur remains and the like. Couldn't that be applied in a satellite application? Or would the radar signal be too weak by the time it hit the earth?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Do X-Ray's go through cement? If so, couldn't they be used to look through cement bunkers? Ahh, if only we could control neutrino's, the wonderful go-through-anything particles. Then you could see through anything, even LEAD. TAKE THAT SUPERMAN!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lookingforanswers01
WOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! Gfad.

Well said! It happens all too much on these, and probably any forum.

What about underground radar imaging? You know, like the kind used to look under the ground, find dinosaur remains and the like. Couldn't that be applied in a satellite application? Or would the radar signal be too weak by the time it hit the earth?

That's part of it. Actually GPR is more suited to finding voids and metallic objects than bones. People do use it for that, but there are a few problems. One is that Maxwell sort of limits the depths you can penetrate the earth with a high frequency signal. But you need high frequencies to get good resolution. So the better the resolution, the shallower you can search. The attenuation is bad enough in dry non-conductive soils, but this is a real problem with wet soils or soils with salt content. It would be really tough to search beneath a salt flat.

Another issue is that you're really seeing either the metallic content of the target, or you're seeing a significant discontinuity in material characteristics, such as a void, or maybe a concrete bunker in sand.

Therefore to consistently find fossil remains with GPR, you have to have large bones as targets, and you have to have them in a dry, non-salty soil that is significantly different in material characteristics than bone, so limestone's probably out.

GPR also doesn't really give you pictures, it's more like an old depth sounder.

They usually emit in the thousands of Watts up to tens of kiloWatts at ground level in order to get enough of a return, even for depths of just 50 meters or so, and that's under ideal conditions. The soil really eats up the signal strength.

So from a satellite, you don't have any signal left to start with. You might be able to drum up a few microWatts with a really high power transmitter. By the time you get done losing all but a hair of that to the soil, the signal would have to make it back to the satellite.

Then you have the problem with keeping the signal tight. The GPR frequency is usually in the 150MHz range. Emitted from what's effectively a point source in the scanning truck, it still spreads pretty badly. From a satellite, how tight could a 150MHz footprint be? You've seen those pictures of the old SAGE radars at 440MHz, it takes a whacking big parabola to focus a wavelength that long. I don't think you could get a big enough effective aperture on a satellite to get any resolution at all.

GPR is right out for a satellite.

Oh, X-rays do go through concrete, not efficiently, but they do. The problem is that you have to have your imaging material on the other side. So you can't use it to examine underground. You can use it to check piers or supports for voids, if you can get to both sides and it isn't too thick.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well thats interesting.

What about, i know this will sound stupid, a really small mechanical device, like a bee or bug of some sort. You could let it go under the fences or something, and it'd make its way over to the base, and go inside, all the while the operator seeing what it sees.

Has technology reached a point where its possible to make such a small yet sophisticated device? I wonder if there is any internet access at all into Area 51. Maybe that U.K. hacker could try something once he's release from his zillion and a half years in prison.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Inferred can't "see through" everything.

Clouds and heavy fog can block it, to name just two things. I don't think there's a true "See through Anything" sensor.

Tim

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That's a shame. Wish there was such a sensor. Oh well... With time, i'm sure something will be developed

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure you would see anything if you did fly over in a satellite. At least, not much. I've never been there, but if they're like AFFTC or UTTR, all the creepy bits are in hangers or sheds, or under tarps when they're not in use. From the air, you'd just see roofs.

You'd really have to get inside the buildings or lay in wait for something to be moved out for test. And that usually happens at night, when there aren't any satellites in good position from other countries. Or in some cases, they'll intentionally blind them for a few minutes if they can't get a natural hole when they want.

As far as that goes, at one time there were a couple of countries with satellite capability that would retask for you if you asked nicely and crossed their palms with enough silver. I don't know if they'd be ballsy enough to do it for major test installations in the US. You guys might ask around in the Russian community, you can buy a PhD in physics for a year for just a few thousand bucks, so anything might be possible.

For something on the average of $10K you can get a commercial optical sat retask, but they won't do it for areas blurred on Google Earth. That's always a good guide.

Let's see. When you say "see through anything" sensor, you mean underground? Or just get ground images when it's foggy or dark?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Nah I do mean like see underground completely. Having the ability to create 3D structures in a program using the data collected from the Satellite.

What about the nano/micro bot idea? Is there any possiblity of that?

That's pretty cheap considering. I mean, 10,000 is a lot less than the millions and millions it takes to get it up there in the first place, and keep it there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join