It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY stories....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Ok here are the personal experiences from my wife, our house, and a friend of ours.

My wifes:
She was living with her brother a while back and was laying down in bed. She was not asleep, but was talking to her brother in the other room, he just got off work.
She saw 2 red lights in the bushes by the window in the bedroom that caught her attention, when she got up to look they were gone. She closed the mini-blinds.
She laid back down in bed.
She saw what looks like 2 black translucent hands moving up the wall to her right side. She didn't take too much notice of it until the hands moved away from the wall into the air and moved along the ceiling. They laid over her body about 2 -4 feet from the ceiling....at this time she could not move.
She could not breath and was being choked. She tried to scream to no avail.
The hands disappeared and the pressure went away and she started screaming...her brother can running in the room to see if everything was going ok.
She went to the hosiptal and got test run....nothing.

Anyone know what she was experiencing, I know these things are common and there may be a logical explanation. Everytime she tells the story, her eyes water. She's not crying...it's just a creepy experience.

OUR OLD RENTAL HOUSE:
The first notice of strange things.
My wife was looking for her lighter to go outside to smoke.
She couldn't find on, so she went into the computer room and flipped on the light, couldn't find the lighter, so she flipped it off.
She went into the guest room and flipped on the light, couldn't find it, so she flipped it off.
She went into the bedroom and flipped on the light, she found it and flipped the light off.
She went to go smoke and when she came back, all the lights were turned on in the rooms she went searching through.

We were watching a movie in the dark and heard a noise and the light turned on from the ceiling fan. The blades were not moving, but the pully for the light was moving like someone had pulled it....

Our dog used to just sit and bark at the end of the hall by our bedroom...almost daily
Our dog while in bed with us, used to bark at our bedroom doorway, almost daily.

In random places we would get gusts of cold air hit our faces and literally blow our hair back (not forcefully)....
This happened when the AC/Heat unit was on or off, but never when it just kicked on or just turned off, the unit was pretty noisey so we always new when it was on or off or when it kicked on.

Our VCR that we never used came on and played or fast forwarded by itself...

Just crazy stuff...we talked to our landlord and she had no clue.
Maybe old electricity and bad ventalation, but it doesn't explain everything.

Our friends story:
She was staying at a lake house and she and her brother were sharing a bed and a boy in a little sailors outfit came up to the and when they were about to scream he got right up to there bed and put his finger over his mouth in the "hush" position.

Thats what I got, if anyone has any info on the first story about my wife, that would be cool.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I've always been of the opinion that extraterrestrials are here on this planet and do strange thing to humans for their own purposes. Whenever I read about something weird like hands attacking somebody in their homes I imagine its related. Perhaps a failed abduction attempt or maybe just an experiment by ETs to see what reaction they would get.

ET reaction testing is what I imagine in the case of the little sailor suit boy in the friend's story. Although this doesn't seem as distinctly alien in experience as the hand attack story.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drewsillac
Ok here are the personal experiences from my wife, our house, and a friend of ours.

My wifes:
She was living with her brother a while back and was laying down in bed. She was not asleep, but was talking to her brother in the other room, he just got off work.
She saw 2 red lights in the bushes by the window in the bedroom that caught her attention, when she got up to look they were gone. She closed the mini-blinds.
She laid back down in bed.
She saw what looks like 2 black translucent hands moving up the wall to her right side. She didn't take too much notice of it until the hands moved away from the wall into the air and moved along the ceiling. They laid over her body about 2 -4 feet from the ceiling....at this time she could not move.
She could not breath and was being choked. She tried to scream to no avail.
The hands disappeared and the pressure went away and she started screaming...her brother can running in the room to see if everything was going ok.
She went to the hosiptal and got test run....nothing.

Anyone know what she was experiencing, I know these things are common and there may be a logical explanation. Everytime she tells the story, her eyes water. She's not crying...it's just a creepy experience.

OUR OLD RENTAL HOUSE:
The first notice of strange things.
My wife was looking for her lighter to go outside to smoke.
She couldn't find on, so she went into the computer room and flipped on the light, couldn't find the lighter, so she flipped it off.
She went into the guest room and flipped on the light, couldn't find it, so she flipped it off.
She went into the bedroom and flipped on the light, she found it and flipped the light off.
She went to go smoke and when she came back, all the lights were turned on in the rooms she went searching through.

We were watching a movie in the dark and heard a noise and the light turned on from the ceiling fan. The blades were not moving, but the pully for the light was moving like someone had pulled it....

Our dog used to just sit and bark at the end of the hall by our bedroom...almost daily
Our dog while in bed with us, used to bark at our bedroom doorway, almost daily.

In random places we would get gusts of cold air hit our faces and literally blow our hair back (not forcefully)....
This happened when the AC/Heat unit was on or off, but never when it just kicked on or just turned off, the unit was pretty noisey so we always new when it was on or off or when it kicked on.

Our VCR that we never used came on and played or fast forwarded by itself...

Just crazy stuff...we talked to our landlord and she had no clue.
Maybe old electricity and bad ventalation, but it doesn't explain everything.

Our friends story:
She was staying at a lake house and she and her brother were sharing a bed and a boy in a little sailors outfit came up to the and when they were about to scream he got right up to there bed and put his finger over his mouth in the "hush" position.

Thats what I got, if anyone has any info on the first story about my wife, that would be cool.

I think your home needs an exercism.

new topics

join