It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scream From Hell??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
so my sis told me of a recording siberian miners took while digging. what they recorded are thought to be sreams of hell. dont know if anyone has posted this but here is the link.

www.theedgeam.com...

if this has been posted sorry to waste your time.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Anyway, it's a hoax.

Sounds from Hell!!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Every day is a repost day. Anyway, this is a very old clip, and has been debunked to it's death. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yep, I've seen this posted four times so far since I joined ATS.

I'm the one who originally linked the debunks the first time, waaaaaaay back here. The original debunk came from the Ship of Fools website, but they don't seem to have the actual evidence of the debunk there anymore. The original link to the debunk doesn't work; probably because the debunk is so old that they cleared it out of the server. At any rate, the debunk included newspaper article scans & even further tracking of how far the hoax went.

Apparently, it hasn't been completely debunked to "death" yet....

Think we should get this thread closed too? :shk:

[edit on 2-9-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is a good debunking of it Here

Hope this helps out.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just because someone SAYS something is debunked, don't believe it.

It might have been, it might not have been.

Sometimes people say things are debunked simply due to overwhelming amount of responses it gets about "probably" not being true.

I don't see how this would be debunked unless they actually went to the bottom of the mine or the person admitted to it being a hoax.

Anyhow, when I first heard this when I was a child, it scared the living # out of me, I could not and still cannot listen to the whole thing by myself.

It was the first thing, even in my memory, that literally scared the complete crap out of me to the point where I could no longer continue listening.

Whatever it is, there's something spooky about it.

I'm seeing things out of the corner of my eyes just writing this.

Please, re-evaluate this case, and on a simpler and less active thread, let's do tell eachother HOW it has in fact been debunked, and with valid sources please.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pgobbs2277

Okay, let's pretend that is hasn't been debunked several times. Let's list the things that would have to be true in order for this story to be true.

-Hell has to exist: This is a big one. Even some religious people don't believe in Hell.

-Hell has to exist and it has to be a physical place: This means that Hell is not a state of being that the sinner lives in through out their life. It also means that Hell is not a spiritual realm of the soul, but kind of implies that the soul is reborn into flesh and then tortured by physical demons, fire, what have you.

-Hell has to exist, it has to be a physical place and it has to be on Earth: We have to literally be living on top of Hell.

-Hell has to exist, it has to be a physical place, it has to be on Earth and it has to be very small, as far Hells are concerned: We have done so much drilling, mining and building underground and somehow we have not managed to strike Hell anywhere else. That's pretty amazing. This also means that Hell must be pretty small. If we believe this article , subtract our current population, then roughly 100 billion people have died in the course of human history. Now, if we follow semi-loose rules, let's assume at least half of that number went to Hell either for being bad people or for belonging to the wrong religion or being so rude as to be born before the right religion came along. 50 billion PHYSICAL beings, add to that the Hell staff and you have an incredibly cramped afterlife. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

-Hell has to exist, it has to be a physical place, it has to be on Earth, it has to be very small and it has to have boundaries so weak we can drill through them: That seems kind of ridiculous, doesn't it? That you can drill into Hell. Someone in the God department should have thought about that once high-powered drills were invented.

-Hell has to exist, it has to be a physical place, it has to be on Earth, it has to be very small, it has to be structurally weak and nobody could have been curious to find out more about HELL: After all these years, all we have is this recording. Nobody wants to find out more about Hell? Why? They're afraid of unleashing evil on the world? It seems that if evil wanted to get out it wouldn't be that hard. The walls are pretty weak and it is Hell, they must have something that can cut through rock.

I think it's safe to trust other sources on this once.
edit on 2/26/2013 by SaulGoodman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Does this mean that i Hell has to be a physical place rather than another dimension in time woul the same have to be said for heaven ????

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I read that they also SAW them. They saw human-shaped figures amongst flames and saw weird creatures moving about between them.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
reply to post by pgobbs2277

We have done so much drilling, mining and building underground and somehow we have not managed to strike Hell anywhere else. That's pretty amazing.

You have to remember that humans have barely even scratched the surface when it comes to drilling into the Earth.

The deepest that Man has ever drilled is the Kola Superdeep Borehole in the Kola Peninsula of north west Russia, which is just eight miles deep almost (no hole that is nine miles deep exists in Siberia where these sounds from hell supposedly emanated).

Yet the Earth's outer core is 1,800 miles from the Earth's surface, so in order to reach the outer core we would need to drill a hole about 225 times deeper than the current deepest whole ever dug.

So we may have a lot of mines and deep holes out there, but they all barely scratch the Earth's surface.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Question: Why does it have to be hell? Sounds more like a human contruct trying to understand something unexplainable. Meaning if the screams are true its also just as plausible perhaps theres an awesome amusement park underground there but they didnt have a speed pass to get in.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wait, I may have more information on this, is this truly debunked or only claimed to be debunked?

The thegreatwarren, are you still around? Would you PM me?

new topics

top topics

join