It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current medical atrocities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Satanists are killing Christians in Emergency Rooms around the world in hospitals around the world. They are also turning men and women into Hermaphrodites. The reason why Satanists choose hospitals as there headquarters is because in hospitals you aren't allowed to have any weapons of any sort this makes it even easier for them to kill Christians in Emergency rooms. The Satanists kill Christians in Emergency rooms and the ones that they let live which is extremely rare they place them under false diagnosis of Schizophrenia, and force them to take pills so that they won't be believed if they ever do confess to the crimes that they have witnessed while in the hospitals Emergency rooms. Some Satanist Doctors and Nurses were caught I know this because I heard it on the news on the radio. Anyway some doctors and nurses were charged with killing 27 patients in Emergency Rooms in the Mental Hospital called Angora which is in New Jersey. This just verifies what I know to be true.

The reason why they test people with Mris besides to see if there is something wrong with you like a Brain Tumor, or Cancer or something. They use Mri's to test to see if you have Schizophrenia. If you actually have Schizophrenia you would hear voices all the time but these voices come from Angels that live in other dimensions. They also use Mri machines to test you to see if you are human. Because the hospitals nurses, and doctors can tell if you are human by looking at your Mris. Besides that a secondary reason why they want you to give blood is not mainly to donate blood ot save the lives of others but because they have Jesus Christs blood type, and this is why they test your blood because if your blood matches Jesus Christs blood type then this obviously means that you are God in human form. The Satanists wan't Christs blood because they have rituals that allow them to raise Demons souls out of hell but this can only be done with Christs blood or Gods blood. Since Christ is Gods son they have the same blood type. What this means is that the second that you are born these Satanists doctors and nurses test your kids to see if there blood type matches the blood type of Christ. This is why with every single blood test, and Mri they hope to match them with Christs blood type, and brain type so that they can kill Christ before he ever rises to power. Another extremely important reason why they want everyones blood type is because this way they can see if you are good or evil being. When the devil in the flesh is born they will know who he is before he even knows that he is the devil in the flesh. This is why they give blood tests to all new born babies with or without the parents conscent. This is why they are so eager to give MRI's to everyone to see if they are good or evil, and to see if they are human or non human. Hospitals in secret have records that they keep of all the babies born and whether the father, and mother were alien, human, demon in the flesh, or angel in the flesh. Then these hospitals give the records of everyones status to the Vatican, and ultimately the Pope knows everything about everyone medically wise. I don't know if they buy the information or whether they get it for free but either way this is why Evil has such an advantage over good on this earth. Because they can tell when a person is born whether they will be good or evil by there genetics. Currently hospitals around the world have acess to Christs blood, and the Devils blood. Both blood types have powers that only with certain rituals you can do things with that are supernatural. Anyway in case you havent noticed the symbol for all hospitals is the two snakes intertwined. Since the devil can shape shift into a snake this means that all hospitals since the begining of time have always been run by Satanists especially since they chose that as there symbol.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy............

This is the first time Ive heard of MRIS being used to test for schitzophrenia.

Or for that matter, being used to determine if you are an alien.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....................

Well, that explains everything then. Case closed.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Do you even know what a Satanist is? Its not someone who worships the devil you know, that's a Devil worshiper. Satanists do not, i repeat do not worship the devil. See that's were a little Occult research would be good O/P.

As they don't believe in a god or a devil then why would the be searching for something (Christ) that as far as they are concerned is a story? If god doesn't exist how could he?

So straight away your theory is flawed.

Secondly MRI machines can not be used to diagnose schizophrenia at all. If it could a sufferer wouldn't need to be sent to a psychiatrist for diagnosis, would they? As for the testing to see if your human with a MRI machine, I'm not even gonna debunk that you did it all on your own.

So nice try on that, as hard of a read as it was, it was at least entertaining.

Maybe read up and get a basic knowledge on the Occult first before you make a theory? Could help. Or feel free to ask me, i have been studding it for along time.

(OH before i get loads of fundies calling me a satanist, I'm not I'm actually Kemetic
save you the trouble)

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Mod Note: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

The Skunk works forum is a safe haven for the extremes of conspiracy theory, please respect your fellow ATS members.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry mirthfull and O/P.

All i was trying to do was point out the flaws in the theory, if i cam off as condescending i apologize.

It just gets to me that people are ignorant to all things Occult, i mean all we normally get is 'if its occult its to do with the devil'. No offence intended.

Also if were not critical of theories how can he ever prove them true?

Pickle,

Again no offence was intended with the post.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
*SNIP*

For one, there is no reason to say this fellow is not stating truth. And honestly, I would hate to think myself as to be so gullible, as to not think that "everyone: in our government would think to monitor sould, blood types, family tree, etc... to see what is behind all our backgrounds.

By all means, what do you think? I mean, with all our ancient texts, and tablets, and prophesies.. Does anyone really think that the Government/highest powers really don't look for things we don't even dream about? Who is gullible here? I think the poster may be out there, but is it feasible?

Damn right, it is. What do you think these people in power have to do? Nothing, hardly but to search for answers. Unlike any of us who have to work every day, and deal with family, friends, love, budget, work, and soooo many other things.

These guys sit around and get involved in stuff we could only imagine! Yeah, you hear about it. They have absolutely nothing else to do, most the time. I think people are just too dang gullible, and have no concept what being in power really means..... Think about it. Get bored a few days...

Mod Edit: Removed Off Topic Remarks.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 27/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder, MM. I wasnt trying to be rude. Just very incredulous and skeptical. This is the first time Ive ever heard anything like this.

I suppose this does count as an extreme theory.

I would like to know if there is a source for this, or did destinedtobealone discover it alone.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Okay. Erm. Interesting 'theory'. Seems to lack proof.
A few things - hermaphrodite numbers are not rising.
- MRIs cannot be used to check someone's mental state.
- The blood type of Jesus remains a subject of speculation.
- The entire theory sounds... silly.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
Okay. Erm. Interesting 'theory'. Seems to lack proof.
A few things - hermaphrodite numbers are not rising.
- MRIs cannot be used to check someone's mental state.
- The blood type of Jesus remains a subject of speculation.
- The entire theory sounds... silly.

agreed

also, i was unaware of the high percentage of surgeons that worship the devil
all the statistics point towards the majority of US doctors being christians

i'd like to see you proof

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WOW , just WOW

you can " turn perope " into hermaphrodites can you ????

WOW!!!!!!

i would have thought that changing the human genome on a live patient was a bit too complex a proceedure to preform in an ER cubicle

gut what do i know -- i domnt believe in stan or dog -- so what do i know ??

but if these " satanist doctors " can manage that -- maybe we should all worship " stan " , cos if " stan " can do that , why doesnt dog " turn them back " or is he all bark and no bite ??

top topics

join