It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Calls for Israel to be Punished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda calls for Israel to be punished Ayman al Zawahiri the terror group's second in command has released a new taped message, calling on all Muslims to attack Israel and her allies on all fronts. Zawahiri claimed that it was their religious duty to carry "jihad" around the world, attacking anyone who gives aid or succor to his hated foe Israel.

www.telegraph.co.uk
Al-Qa'eda's second-in-command has urged Muslims around the world to join the fighting in Lebanon.

Al-Zawahiri has issued ten statements this year
In a taped message broadcast by Al-Jazeera, Ayman al-Zawahiri said the terrorist organization would not stand idly by while "these shells burn our brothers."

"All the world is a battlefield open in front of us," said the Egyptian-born al-Zawahiri, who is Osama bin Laden's deputy.

"The war with Israel does not depend on ceasefires. It is a Jihad for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails ... from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahiri said.

"We will attack everywhere."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It seems to me that A-Q is feeling ignored, and is desperate to regain the “limelight“ of international notoriety what ever the cost, is Zawahiri taking tips on attention seeking from Kim?
Their statement that:

"The war with Israel does not depend on ceasefires ... It is a Jihad for God's sake and will last until (our) religion prevails

Shows their true colours, they have no real interest in the Lebanese or Palestinians plight, only seeking new opportunities to spread their message of hate.

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org

[edit on 27/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Why don't the leaders of Al Qaeda turn themselves in for 9/11 and other bombings of innocent civillians and murders they have commited so they can be punished.

They have some nerve, but then again, what country is going to listen to their statement and act on it anyway. Besides Iran or Syria of course.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is news? Nope, news would be if Al-Queda wanted Hezzbollah punished. I really hope we aren't surprised by this newest missive from Al-Queda?

Hypocrites-punish Israel for their crimes...hmm I seem to recall two skyscrapers in New York getting hit by airplanes. Oh that's right, I forgot, that was self-defense.

new topics

join