It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Rate the post below you" Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Rules are simple, rate the post below you, and give a reason for the rating.
Then the next poster has to try their best to fit that description.

For example:

Wow, this next post is amazing!!!

I have no Idea how the person came up with such concise thaughts. This person deserves an award of some kind!! The wording is that of a poet, hidden behind the mask of a madman.

Have fun

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey this is new, let me give this game a try. I'll get such a low score for this.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The below poster didn't give their post much thought at all. I give it a 3. I don't know why they had to mention the dead baby pudding. It seemed a bit of a low point for me. May god have mercy on their soul.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
and then steve came over and was all like "the fbi are coming the fbi are coming" and I was like so freaking what and he was like "there's a dead baby in the freezer" and I was like nah it's not there no more I put it in the cake mum made, just don't offer any of the pigs some of my Dead Baby Pudding WWWWAAAaahhhhhahahahahhaahhhhhh

I am surprised at the complete knowledge the below poster has of such things! Really I didn't know you could do that with an melon I'll give it a 6 outta 10 for weirdness.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So my buddy and I were smuggling fruit over the Canadian border. For some reason the mounties came by and insisted on looking in our trunk. Lucky for us we've had experience with this before. Terry just took the melon, bit down hard on a leather belt, and shoved it where he knew the cops wouldn't look. Little known fact, the human rectum can expand up to 20 times it's original size given the proper conditions.

I'm glad the below poster took this thread on a different path. All that talk about dead babies and rectums was drawing the gutter minded into this thread. A nice wholesome talk about Jesus is just what we needed. 8/10

new topics

top topics

join