It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove me Wrong UFO's are Man Made

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
but wait first let me ask u this, would ur ego be able to take a hit that something u have been beleiving in is based on a skillfully used TROJAN HORSE to cover up The Secret Governments - (a fraudulently concealed, unconstitutional, corporate-state entity - (william lyre's definition)knowledge of telsa dynamic theory of gravity and how they have used this knowledge since the 1930's to develop electropropulsion ships which have been used and modified to this day

and the alien stuff is a cleverly developed distraction complete with covert gov't officials and carefully reported disinformation to engage the public in a phoney argument that with phony debates based on false logic which fits nicely into the overall cover-up system, in an effort to conceal "advanced human technology", not "extra terrestrial" technology

if u beleive u are not willing to even be open to the possibility this is possible because as i know (no one likes to figure out they have been "duped" , everyone thinks they are smart, and people see an admission of being misled as a weakness in there intelligence (which is false) when in reality, the greatest minds had to be decieved for them to get the will to uncover the truth knowing in there hearts what is right

" maybe now finally the men in black will show up at my door"

p.s good luck trying to get the official details of telsa's work it will be found behind the secret gov't best locks in the name of "national security"
[edit on 27-7-2006 by cpdaman]

Mod Edit: ALL CAP title

[edit on 27-7-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
UFOs ARE NOT MANMADE.

That was easy.

Either position, without some sort of supporting evidence is just as valid. I for one, don't think yours is any more supportable than the idea that aliens build many of the objects identified as UFOs.

Now, the likelihood that some UFOs are manmade is higher than the alternative, but that isn't in itself enough support for 100% certainty. Some may be built here; some built there.

EDIT to add: I saw your edits and was amused to see punctuation and capitalizations still lacking.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
EDIT to add: I saw your edits and was amused to see punctuation and capitalizations still lacking.

Now that was just unnecessary. :shk:

While I agree that man-made and or natural factors can explain a high number of sightings (say 90% ish) at this time I cannot definitively rule out the possibility that some are true UFO, in the extraterrestrial sense. And unless you know something that we don’t I cant see how you could take any other position on the subject.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
ok point taken west point

but ask yourself is IT POSSIBLE the MAIN reason u beleive in ufo's being of alien orgin was because of the ideas put into your head, from the gov't disinformation techniques that i mentioned in my post

and as far as you saying" u beleive 90% ish ufo's are probably manmade and unless you know something other than the rest of us, how could you take another positon"

well who is us? are u implying that everyone who beleives in ufo's thinks 90% are man made, that "positon " is based on that assumption although it makes your sentance appear more cleverly put together

and even mr penny for my pronunciation error's

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
but ask yourself is IT POSSIBLE the MAIN reason u beleive in ufo's being of alien orgin was because of the ideas put into your head, from the gov't disinformation techniques that i mentioned in my post

Could be, and believe me I’ve though about it, but there are just specific things which predate any modern aircraft and or government that seem to me to suggest that UFO’s (as we call them nowadays) are much more ancient that we think.

well who is us? are u implying that everyone who beleives in ufo's thinks 90% are man made, that "positon " is based on that assumption although it makes your sentance appear more cleverly put together

"Us" referrers to the people that believe at least some UFO’s are genuine. And No I’m not implying that, but if you’re reasonable and you explore the issue of UFO’s you would see (hopefully) that a very high majority are explainable.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There is no 100% answer for this, it's a 50% chance of this actually being true, there are thousands upon hundred of thousands of galaxy's out there so aliens could be a definate possiblity that aliens are in those ufo's. Man made is also a possiblity, we don't know yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i would agree that atleast most are expainable

i'm just saying alot of people would not even beleive that most are man made

if u could tell me , what specific things are u refering too west point , and again could this be that your perceptions of what could be modern or gov't aircraft are limited by your best guesses at what the goverments actual "capacitys may be the reason or are u suggesting that even older civilizations also may have had these craft at the time they propered, which suggests that these civilizations couldn't have discovered what telsa discovered or re-discoverd ?over 60 years ago

i could beleive older civilizations were much more advanced than we were but there knowledge of this dynamic theory of gravity or at least the concepts it was based on ( if there was) would have been kept secret just like ours is

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think it is highly likely that people observe strange secret government craft.

The question I ask is: Given that hypothesis, how can we test it? There is likely some covert channel that is leaking information that correlates with gov. aircraft sightings. The problem is finding that channel and observing the correlation.

However, doing so would end up aiding 'the enemy', so to speak. As our government would then have to spend umpteem billion dollars plugging the covert channel. (And if that involves shipping or logistics it would take forever.)

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Some UFOs are man made! Some are not! But many are man made, the ones that we see are man made 90% of time. The alien UFOs are much more hard to see.

What is certain is that an UFO can be man made or an alien one. But chances are big for it to be filled with Earth humans!
Hehehe.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

if u could tell me , what specific things are u refering too west point

I’m referring to specific ancient, or non-modern, text, drawings, paintings, sculptures, etc… that bare a strong resemblance to what we consider modern spacecraft and aliens. Now I realize that this gets more ambiguous and speculative as you go on but in a case such as this that is to be expected, that’s why beliefs are what we have (at least now) because like the other poster said, you cannot prove definitively one way or another. But let me just say that I don’t think ancient civilizations had advanced technology, but they may have known more than what we give them credit for.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You can't make a claim without supporting yourself either cpdaman. It is up to you to prove that all UFO's are manmade, not us to prove that they aren't.

There have been cases of unidentified flying objects for centuries, and some very well documented ones that occured prior to world war II.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
that's where your wrong kirk my claim is that the gov't is using anti gravity technology that is used from TELSA's dynamic model of gravity besides how would u go about "proving" somethng is really secretly classified, maybe u will find them next to the official proof that the offical 9/11 storyis a sham.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
west point to quote dumb and dumber so your saying there's a chance they may have had more knowledge then they are given credit for

there exists a possibilty that ancient civilizations could have had an understanding of this technology or at least some form of it

btw have you ever read christopher dunn and his detailed theory on the evidence that the egyptian pyramids were used as the power generaters of the civilization and much more than just tombs how they used the earth's own magnetic and gravitational fields coupled with sound waves to raise energy into an apex (top of pyramid) NWO conspiracists may see this as a little clue or hint as to why the back of dollar has the pyramid with an eye (but i digress) yes mods i know this is a UFO forum i will stay on topic

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

west point to quote dumb and dumber so your saying there's a chance they may have had more knowledge then they are given credit for

there exists a possibilty that ancient civilizations could have had an understanding of this technology or at least some form of it

btw have you ever read christopher dunn and his detailed theory on the evidence that the egyptian pyramids were used as the power generaters of the civilization and much more than just tombs how they used the earth's own magnetic and gravitational fields coupled with sound waves to raise energy into an apex (top of pyramid) NWO conspiracists may see this as a little clue or hint as to why the back of dollar has the pyramid with an eye (but i digress) yes mods i know this is a UFO forum i will stay on topic

Alright, Pericle, you bring no intelligence to the conversation so just stay out, also, to add my little thing, ancient civilizations, some, have had knowledge that he have just found out about. Electricity for example, the greeks, or romans, (one of the two) were the first to find out about electricity, yet they did not know what to do with it so it wasn't used.

And again I will say that alot of the u.f.o's are man made as they are usually planes and such, but again it's a 50% possibility that you'll see a real alien craft, yet classify it as a UFO.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

that's where your wrong kirk my claim is that the gov't is using anti gravity technology that is used from TELSA's dynamic model of gravity besides how would u go about "proving" somethng is really secretly classified, maybe u will find them next to the official proof that the offical 9/11 storyis a sham.

The point I am making is this:

You made the claim that all UFO's are man-made craft and you asked us to prove you wrong. This is logically wrong as it is up to you to prove or atleast provide support for you own claim before we can provide evidence to the contrary. It's a logical principle.

It is indeed a possibility that all UFO's are man-made as it is a possibility that they aren't. Basing an entire theory of UFO's on the conceptual workings of a strange scientist that we know very little about, and then claiming that it holds more water than the extraterrestrial theory which has physical, anecdotal, and document evidence to support it is just plain wrong.

Nikoli Tesla was a very strange and reclusive man and the nature of his experiments and the successfulness (or not) of them are still shrouded in mystery. There is no proof that he ever developed an anti-gravity machine, just speculation.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

but wait first let me ask u this, would ur ego be able to take a hit that something u have been beleiving in is based on a skillfully used TROJAN HORSE to cover up The Secret Governments - (a fraudulently concealed, unconstitutional, corporate-state entity - (william lyre's definition)knowledge of telsa dynamic theory of gravity and how they have used this knowledge since the 1930's to develop electropropulsion ships which have been used and modified to this day

and the alien stuff is a cleverly developed distraction complete with covert gov't officials and carefully reported disinformation to engage the public in a phoney argument that with phony debates based on false logic which fits nicely into the overall cover-up system, in an effort to conceal "advanced human technology", not "extra terrestrial" technology

if u beleive u are not willing to even be open to the possibility this is possible because as i know (no one likes to figure out they have been "duped" , everyone thinks they are smart, and people see an admission of being misled as a weakness in there intelligence (which is false) when in reality, the greatest minds had to be decieved for them to get the will to uncover the truth knowing in there hearts what is right

" maybe now finally the men in black will show up at my door"

p.s good luck trying to get the official details of telsa's work it will be found behind the secret gov't best locks in the name of "national security"

Mod Edit: ALL CAP title

[edit on 27-7-2006 by kinglizard]

Okay, I change my last post, there is no way for you to prove anything of what you said in that post, you cannot say or prove what U.F.O.'s are unless you go to the source. FYI, U.F.O.'s are unidentified flying objects, so how in the world do you know if they are man made or not?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
UFOs ARE NOT MANMADE.

That was easy.

Either position, without some sort of supporting evidence is just as valid. I for one, don't think yours is any more supportable than the idea that aliens build many of the objects identified as UFOs.

Now, the likelihood that some UFOs are manmade is higher than the alternative, but that isn't in itself enough support for 100% certainty. Some may be built here; some built there.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by MrPenny]

Don't be ridiculous; ALL UFOS ARE MAN-MADE (with the exception of unusual atmospheric anomalies). Geesh

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
ok ok u got me they're not man made

and are these documents that prove extraterrestrial life conjured up by anyone related to the gov't in the same carefully planned out disinformation attempt to get u beleving in these little creatures, in a further attempt to cover up the technology that are capable of using which would zap them of there power income = need for us to be slaves to oil

u may be surprised to understand the capacity's of those who have access to creating media regarding there abiliites to create "evidence"and other bits of info that shape our beleif systems

captain kirk u do make a good point and it seems reasonable until u say that there was no proof of telsa's experiments. sometimes the best way to get to the bottom of a conflict is to do it in a way similiar to reverse engineering.(take it apart see what it's made of) what is the proof of aliens, where is it, where did it come from, i mean really the gov't fed u this load and they want u to think they are trying to cover something up and hide it, so u would play right into there game, knowing everyone would dig, and wallah " the evidence" presents itself that everyone was looking for (beleiving was out there since the gov't lies) when the whole time that's what they wanted, they crashed a top secret plane (man made UFO) and they needed to think of something clever to keep people arguing and bickering over (especially the group who is skeptical of the gov't, so lets set them up to catch us covering up alien spacecraft) which is much more dramatic then the simple truth ( this man made craft was evidence of anti-gravity technology and if the idea's behind these concepts became mainstream and if mass produced would eliminate the secret society's income power which is tied to there oil revenue. instead of just proving one or the other what seems more probable NOW not proving one or the other this is not a math question with a fixed answer (absolute truth), but instead a more likely interpretation of what really happened.

to the critics what is the evidence of extra terrestrial life that couldnot be a deliberate technique to plant a distraction!

[edit on 28-7-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Now that makes even less sense.

There would me no reason for the government to fabricate such an elaborate conspiracy theory in order to cover things up which are already pretty well covered up. The government can keep secrets quite well without the need for diversions.

If a test plane was downed that is all that needs to be said, that a secret plane had crashed. No need for the elaborate placing of clues, retracting and changing of stories for 60 years.

What we do have evidence of is a leaking of very sensitive information which then was abruptly retracted and covered up. If it really had been just a military project which had crashed in the New Mexico desert than leaving the flying disc story in the headline would have done a much better job of covering that up then the 60 year mess which ensued. Also, it has been 60 years. That is 60 years. And the information reguarding the Roswell crash have still not been disclosed.

I never said there was proof of aliens, just very suggestive evidence coming from all sorts of sources.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

ok ok u got me they're not man made

and are these documents that prove extraterrestrial life conjured up by anyone related to the gov't in the same carefully planned out disinformation attempt to get u beleving in these little creatures, in a further attempt to cover up the technology that are capable of using which would zap them of there power income = need for us to be slaves to oil

u may be surprised to understand the capacity's of those who have access to creating media regarding there abiliites to create "evidence"and other bits of info that shape our beleif systems

captain kirk u do make a good point and it seems reasonable until u say that there was no proof of telsa's experiments. sometimes the best way to get to the bottom of a conflict is to do it in a way similiar to reverse engineering.(take it apart see what it's made of) what is the proof of aliens, where is it, where did it come from, i mean really the gov't fed u this load and they want u to think they are trying to cover something up and hide it, so u would play right into there game, knowing everyone would dig, and wallah " the evidence" presents itself that everyone was looking for (beleiving was out there since the gov't lies) when the whole time that's what they wanted, they crashed a top secret plane (man made UFO) and they needed to think of something clever to keep people arguing and bickering over (especially the group who is skeptical of the gov't, so lets set them up to catch us covering up alien spacecraft) which is much more dramatic then the simple truth ( this man made craft was evidence of anti-gravity technology and if the idea's behind these concepts became mainstream and if mass produced would eliminate the secret society's income power which is tied to there oil revenue. instead of just proving one or the other what seems more probable NOW not proving one or the other this is not a math question with a fixed answer (absolute truth), but instead a more likely interpretation of what really happened.

to the critics what is the evidence of extra terrestrial life that couldnot be a deliberate technique to plant a distraction!

Okay first off, it's called grammer and punctuation, do you know how to use it?

Unidentified flying objects are classified as such because we do not know what it is, you still offer no proof as to back up your claims, the probability of all U.F.O's being man made are the same as them being made by aliens. You offer no proof to the claim and only put down your opinions.

Originally posted by Palasheea

Don't be ridiculous; ALL UFOS ARE MAN-MADE (with the exception of unusual atmospheric anomalies). Geesh

You offer no insight on the conversation, and if you offer no insight then do not post. I wish the old members who actually knew what they were talking about came back, people like you annoy me...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join