It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was king of the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
All religions would be banned or you'd have to praise in private.
If anyone mentions their religion in public or mentions a religion they don't belong to then they get their #ing head cut off, and let that be an end of it.
I'm #ing sick of fanatics going on about how their beliefs make them hate people. What a load of #e.
Find a new constructive hobby, talk to God in whatever manner you like, but don't keep up these #ing stupid traditions that have gone on since we were #ing monkeys.
And as for living your life by what some wanker(s) wrote hundreds of years ago. Morals and being a decent person are good but give up the old crappy books.
Look at Northern Ireland and the Gaza strip, I've been to Northern Ireland, not the Strip but I'll bet this months wages that its not worth #ing fighting over, neithers Ireland.

Anyway wheres the proof. None whatso#ingever.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I sense some pent-up rage flowing out toward religious fanatics. Is there somthing you're trying to say?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
here's what I'd have to do..

1. Create a Palestine. No discussions, no bickering, just here you go, it's yours, sink or swim, try not to piss off Isreal too much.

2. All those convicted of terrorism, would be put to death in a way guaranteeing that they do not have a pleasant afterlife, based upon their own religion (example, for Arab terrorists, this would mean death by soddamy via a pig, and then buried facing away from Mecca, with said pig).

3. The hell with the Dollar vs. Euro...there would only be the "Gazrok"

4. China would have to import as much as they export.

5. NK's Kim would become host of a children's puppet show on PBS (he kind of looks like a Fraggle)....

6. I'd make every country's knowledge of UFOs public, and have a little travelling tour with the wreckage and bodies, etc.

7. I would have my very own chauffered UFO to get from place to place...
(with guns, really big ones, and all kinds of Bondesque gadgets....)

8. Religions of all kinds would be allowed, but would be treated just like any other business.

9. Universal Health Care, with all kinds of incentives to doctors, etc. to encourage quality care.

10. High tech military with emphasis on non-lethal combat techniques (not good to put down a riot by slaying people...I'd rather incapacitate them...)

11. Penal Islands, with different level islands for different levels of offenses. And none of this endless appeal nonsense, or multiple offenders... Multiple offenses will simply magnify the punishment. No executions though...once they get to that crime level, life on that island will do the job for me...

12. Metric system, everywhere.

13. Allow full production of alternative energy sources, and drive the oil barons down a few pegs...and help save the planet in the meantime...

14. Revive the space program with an emphasis on exploration...I'd want to see a base on Mars within 2 years of the start of my reign!

15. Convicted pedophiles will only be allowed to live in Senior Citizen centers...

16. Priests would have to prove their devotion, by fully committing to their deity (i.e. whack the tallywhacker off). Hehe, let's see them molest an altar boy now!

17. Women will be allowed to go shirtless (and of course, braless) in public, just like men (though work dress codes still apply). All beaches will be clothing optional!

18. Make "Royal" families have to go out and get jobs...after all, I'm in charge, they don't rule Jack # anymore, muhahaha!!!

19. Build myself a really cool, forbidding looking castle...

20. Have a herum of course...

EDIT: Oh...and prostitution and marijuana would be legalized....

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What? No comment on my ideas?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
#11 has my full support

#17 and #20 are why women will never let a man rule the world

...other than that, I think you'd make a pretty good leader...too bad we'd have overthrow you to get our freedom back. There's no way I'd ever condone one man making all the rules even if it's just a fantasy...you got me thinking revolution.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If I were king of the world.....

1. Abolish the state of Isreal and give the Palastinians back what belongs to them.
2. Cease the use of fossil fuels and use alternative sources for energy.
3. Try to eliminate classes, no rich, no poor.
4. Legalize it.
5. Throw one hell of a party.
6. Execute P. Diddy
7. Make the world athiest. People need to quit fooling themselves with their belief in "God".
8. Fill a swimming pool with coc aine, jump in, inhale, die. Hey, I had a good run.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
7. Make the world athiest. People need to quit fooling themselves with their belief in "God".

...I'd make the whole world Fundie Christian...and NotTooHappy the ONLY Atheist in it...

...or, just to really have fun, ALL the world Atheist, NotTooHappy the one and only Fundie Christian...

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by alien]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

...I'd make the whole world Fundie Christian...and NotTooHappy the ONLY Atheist in it...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

*check my edit and scream again*

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You've made a powerful enemy today!!! Just kidding

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
...don't worry...even I wouldn't be so heartless as to do that...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If I was King of the World, I'd most likely be even more paranoid than I am now...After all, that high of a public-recognition factor is bound to put a *huge* bullseye on you...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   

6. Execute P. Diddy

I'll add that to the list!

Also, #17. has actually been requested by more women...
Though yes, #20. would get me into trouble, but...

new topics

top topics

join