It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo video footage(what is this)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I just bought a firewire cord to hook up my video camera to the computer this footage was taken a few months ago any ideas on what it could be?
s54.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yuppers

Its a Remax Ballon

Clear as a bell in my enhancement software...

And would you please learn to hold the camera steady

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yuppers

Its a Remax Ballon

no
you try and hold a cam steady you need a tripod for that

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's obviously a UFO, CYRAX. You are living proof that there are some who have a knack for getting them in their movie's and photo's. I suspect that those who choose not to recognize those objects in your movies, are jealous of you though they would be the last one's to admit it.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yuppers

Its a Remax Ballon

So upload your enhanced version then so we can all debunk it.

Did it really need to be said?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow. You guys have some good eyes. I've watched the video four times and still have yet to see anything. Sorry

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
Wow. You guys have some good eyes. I've watched the video four times and still have yet to see anything. Sorry

Agreed. It looks like a lot of nothing except shaky close-ups of cable TV wires.

Other than that, I'd say it's another proof-positive piece of evidence of the visitation to Earth of advanced extra-terrestrial intelligence.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Okay first off, you need to hold the camera more steady than that, I tape soccer games and i'm not even that shaky, second off, that was a remax balloon... I didn't need any software for that, it's as plain as day. Do you have binoculars? If so why didn't you try to see what you were taping?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Agreed. It looks like a lot of nothing except shaky close-ups of cable TV wires.

You guys can't see the red white an blue round object? Try watching it frame by frame...

[ walks away muttering... why do I even come in these rooms
]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You guys can't see the red white an blue round object? Try watching it frame by frame...

I'm not wading through a lot of garbage frame-by-frame to try to see something that's only shown for a fraction of a second. I don't have time for that. That's nuts. If the person posting this wants help identifying it, or wants to hoax us, or whatever, it's up to them to provide the best image they can and not have us digging through the cat box for their silver turds.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'm not wading through a lot of garbage frame-by-frame to try to see something that's only shown for a fraction of a second. I don't have time for that. That's nuts. If the person posting this wants help identifying it, or wants to hoax us, or whatever, it's up to them to provide the best image they can and not have us digging through the cat box for their silver turds.

It wasn't there for a fraction of a second, it was there for atleast five seconds that I saw it, and it's plain as day, it would be easy when you see the round object to stop the vid and actually look at it, there is no need to go frame by frame.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
HOLY COW!!.... what an amazing video!!! So what is it you think the ufo is in this video, the orange turtle on the powerlines? I tell ya I wasn't paying much attention to the video because first thing I saw was the huge orange turtle shaking on the powerlines and was so physique out!!!!! Lol, I think I need to watch that again...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
Okay first off, you need to hold the camera more steady than that, I tape soccer games and i'm not even that shaky, second off, that was a remax balloon... I didn't need any software for that, it's as plain as day. Do you have binoculars? If so why didn't you try to see what you were taping?

so in you soccer games you have your camera in full zoom and you have a steady hand

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
heres the pics from the video
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
this will be my last post here in this forum im tired of taking # that my pics are fake that there stupit or what ever theres no point i just want ideas on what it could be ,when i say ufo i dont mean alien spacecrafts though it could be, ufo means unidentified flying object
untill it can be proved its a ifo then its a ufo
these pics are probaly my best pics they were taken from a video which im not putting up
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
for everyone who helped me out thank you alot you proved most pics were ifos the ones that could not be proved they they stay as ufos this site is the best on the net if only some of its members would relax more and try and help each other rather then put them down and call them frauds this site would be the ultimate
you can put your thought but why make them seem stupit for putting up pics videos or whatever RELAX
and i bet there are lot of people who feel like me
well thats it for
cheers

[edit on 27-7-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
you my friend are confusing one of the following objects for a UFO:

1: a cloud

2: power wires

3: the sky

im amazed you didnt write "SMOKING GUN PROOF OF ALIENS!!" for the title of this thread

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX

so in you soccer games you have your camera in full zoom and you have a steady hand

Pretty much, also remember this is a site fulled with almost nothing but debunkers so when you post things such as that, you had better espect someone to criticize you. So if you want to leave then leave, don't tell us to relax, some of us live to debunk things, so it's just something you will have to put up with it, I have and i've been here for over a year. what I said was not meant to be harsh, but if you will leave then good bye...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elimaku
HOLY COW!!.... what an amazing video!!! So what is it you think the ufo is in this video, the orange turtle on the powerlines? I tell ya I wasn't paying much attention to the video because first thing I saw was the huge orange turtle shaking on the powerlines and was so physique out!!!!! Lol, I think I need to watch that again...

Darn I was hoping no one would mention the weird orange alien thingie

Oh well back to building REAL UFO's

Bye Bye

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

soccer games
keep taping your soccer games
lol

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

[ walks away muttering... why do I even come in these rooms
]

keep walking
lol

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX

Pretty much, also remember this is a site fulled with almost nothing but debunkers so when you post things such as that, you had better espect someone to criticize you. So if you want to leave then leave, don't tell us to relax, some of us live to debunk things, so it's just something you will have to put up with it, I have and i've been here for over a year. what I said was not meant to be harsh, but if you will leave then good bye...

SMO

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join