It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals in Haifa zoo in danger...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i didnt think you readed 2 well did you i didnt say you people dont care bout human lives i said you people shouldnt focus on making a topic about a poor little bear that is prisoned but rather think a lttile of the meaning of war as for the the don and dont i will just ingnore that post

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Let me tell you something, if I was an israeli child in Haifa, that zoo would be my paradise and every animal in that zoo would be my friend. HOW DARE YOU say that those animals don't matter in war! Bless those beautiful animals and their friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I said All Children are Innocent, that Includes Israeli...

Thank you for that, I was thinking you were a thoughtless individual.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

i said you people shouldnt focus on making a topic about a poor little bear that is prisoned but rather think a lttile of the meaning of war

And who are you to tell us what we should think you wonderful ATS member, *SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Middle east Conflict Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In the end, the animals in this zoo and the people in this city are facing the same circumstances-- being walled up, afraid and confused, in tiny, hot and unsanitary shelters. Whether you prefer animals over humans, or vise versa, at least we can agree that being subjected to these horrible conditions are not fair to any of these poor, innocent beings...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Its a sad state of affairs, really.

Not only for the animals but humans too. Unfortunately you dont see too many animals running around with guns though. The zoo animals plight is terrible, but so too the domestic pets that would have been caught up in the bombing.

Animals are dying all over the world, not just from war, but dispossession, pollution, illegal poaching etc. Have you ever seen the pics/vid of dolphins being rounded up and slaughtered? Really stomach wrenching.

That is the sickening reality of human occupation on the planet. Yanno, its not just the gross acts committed in times of war. Its the sick depraved acts of humans committing heinous crimes on each other/animals in everyday life.

Its just one big global mess.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Israel has the right to defend itself against Hezbollah and their supporters, but if they take it as far as bombing a zoo than my support of Israel would go down the drain in an instant. Animals are 100% innocent in this matter. Though at this point it seems Israel hasn't hit the zoo, and they better not.

Is this a joke, I mean WTF?

[edit on 2006-7-27 by zer69]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Maybe israel should put those animal loose in lebanon and maybe the animals can kill more hezelbola than the bombs from their jets.

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Originally posted by CX
Can't we send those idiots from the Animal Liberation Front that usualy do more harm than good into Israel to get these animals.

Now that would be a target i'd support!
CX.

Now that is a really intelligent response isn't it!!!!!! Seriously, this isn't funny and if you can't say something sensible why make a comment at all. People (and yes) animals are dying please show some respect for both.

Show me where i showed disrespect for the animals or the people there before you start mouthing off? Show me where i said that the plight of these people is funny?

I think it's bad that both are at risk here, my point was directed at the Animal Liberation Front who DO do much more harm than good. If you want examples i'll show you in a u2u.

Fair enough though, my comments are slightly off topic so maybe a subject for another part of the forum.

CX.

Apologies to Lady of the Lake for my post last night, lets just say i'd not had the best day and this was very much a conflict of interests thread, therefore maybe not the best one for me to respond to.

No mailice meant by either of my posts, and aplogies for taking the thread off topic.

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapture777
Maybe israel should put those animal loose in lebanon and maybe the animals can kill more hezelbola than the bombs from their jets.

How old are you?
777 = Christian??

Your suggestiion is idiotic and immature.
There is a real war going on here and I dont think its anything to joke about.

Now before I sound off completely, r u joking? I hope so!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I said that because the bombs israel is droping in lebanon kill more inocent people than the terrorist fighters or whatever you whant to call them.

Maybe those wild animals could do a better job.

<< 1  2   >>

join