It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you believe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I guess this post applies here. If not I apologize. Something has been bothering me after reading post after post about how the US gov. and specifically W, orchestrated 9/11. Above and beyond all the circumstantial "evidence" I always come back to one point: Why would a man, a president, with a wife and children, more money than he needs, and by all measures, a great life, kill so many fellow Americans? How come no singular conspiracy can be agreed upon in DETAIL with PROOF?
How could such a vile conspiracy be kept secret when so many people had to be involved or have direct knowledge? And lastly, how could any US citizen who believes that their own govn't could do such thing, still live in this country? If I believed, there is no way I could still be a tax paying citizen of the USA.
Post after post, no one has ever answered the above questions. Until those foundational questions are answered, the whole conspiracy is a weak house of cards and smells of partisan hate, and possibly an enemy-of-America disinformation campaign, not intellectual and rational analysis.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Apoc]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yeah, tons of questions like that are always ignored...

Don't even try to bring up the terrorists, it'll just fall on deaf ears. There are more threads on holograms than the terrorists. That is NOT rational thinking no matter how you slice it.
But apparently we live in a world were tragedies never happen, only conspiracies where the government is out to kill you even though you're how they get power, and you're also how they get their money.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Why would a man, a president, with a wife and children, more money than he needs, and by all measures, a great life, kill so many fellow Americans?

Post after post, no one has ever answered the above questions

Try ATS search or see this thread. Those are some pretty good answers to you question above.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This has been asked so many times on ATS and the answers are on here in many posts. So just a summery....

1. bush is not the normal American family man he likes to portray. He is part of a long line of elite leaders stretching back in history as far as you can see.
To him we are nothing but chattle, to use as resources to further the power and control of these elites. We are just collateral damage, an unfortunate loss, necessary to acomplish their goals of world domination. They don't think the way we do. History is full of events like 9-11, used to further the elites agenda.
Check out what they do at Bohemium Grove, 'ceremony of care'...

2. Not as many ppl would have to be involved as you think. They use 'compartmentalization', and 'need to know' as well as gag orders and huge pay offs to keep people quiet or from knowing the full extent of their contribution.

3. Why should someone leave their country due to what it's government does?
You want people to just give up and run? Or stay and try to change things?

These questions have been answered many many times on ATS....And my answers are just my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Why would a man, a president, with a wife and children, more money than he needs, and by all measures, a great life, kill so many fellow Americans?

For one thing, I don't think Bush himself is a very intelligent man, and neither do I think he had much at all to do with it. Most here believe it was an inside job, but not so much that Bush himself pulled it all off. See the link posted above for that. Military intelligence, and oil corporate and banking heads would be more in line with who was ultimately responsible, though our hijacked government certainly isn't innocent.

But to challenge your wholesome portrayal of Bush as a simple family man:

Bush's grandad, Prescott, banked for the Nazis out of New England, acquiring a good deal of the family's wealth. Look that up if you want. His family then took up deep CIA membership (George Sr.) and got into the oil business with Saudis. Right there you have relations to Nazis, banks, oil, and the CIA. One family, three generations. Two presidents of the US, as well as governors, a head of the company that was responsible for the WTC's security, etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc

I really do not see many people claiming Bush to be the mastermind behind such a conspiracy. Executives of the military industry, co-conspirators within the U.S. military and intelligence services, and foreign governments such as Israel are the usual suspects.

How come no singular conspiracy can be agreed upon in DETAIL with PROOF?

There hasn't been an official investigation into the conspiracy in order to bring about these things you require. If such a thing were ever to take place then you would likely see some of it come to light.

If there is a conspiracy involving a group that has no government oversight consfiscating evidence and killing or scaring witnesses to maintain the conspiracy then that wouldn't leave those not in the know with much in the way of a defined motive, crime execution, and proof would it? You would really only be left with speculation from the multiple parts of the event that did not fit with the official story. Which seems to be the case.

How could such a vile conspiracy be kept secret when so many people had to be involved or have direct knowledge?

Criminals have a way of rising to the top of the ranks through whatever means they deem fit and then appoint/hire other criminals to surround them once they find their way into power. Racketeering tactics of violence or threats of violence upon the families of those who may talk can keep anybody silent. Especially if there is a large criminal group that has zero government oversight doing that type of thing.

Given the crime rate of the USA, its perfectly reasonable to think that there are enough criminal minds for such tasks.

And lastly, how could any US citizen who believes that their own govn't could do such thing, still live in this country? If I believed, there is no way I could still be a tax paying citizen of the USA.

Where could you go that the USA has no influence? Post WWII and the Marshall Plan, there are hundreds of U.S. military bases strewn across the world and generally a lot of U.S. economic influence over the policies of many countries.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I guess this post applies here. If not I apologize. Something has been bothering me after reading post after post about how the US gov. and specifically W

NO, specifically the PNAC, neo-con think tank. W is a talking head. Electable because of his last name.

Above and beyond all the circumstantial "evidence" I always come back to one point: Why would a man, a president, with a wife and children, more money than he needs, and by all measures, a great life, kill so many fellow Americans?

Read this document published by the PNAC (Note it was published in 2000):

www.newamericancentury.org...

Because access to the evidenc is severly impaired which causes people to use the limited evidence available to make their best conjecture... SOME TOTAL BS... others quite believable. Check out www.st911.org.

How could such a vile conspiracy be kept secret when so many people had to be involved or have direct knowledge?

It would be an apartmented operation. You just do your job not even knowing what it is for in the bigger operation. This is how the military does their owrk. Information is need to know. Many believe and have calculated it would take only a hundred or so operatives to do this. There are alos prescedents for this type of activity: Reichstag, Tonkin, Nero (lol) etc. Do a little looking on google for "false flag operations"

In the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted …they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie… It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.” -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kompf

And lastly, how could any US citizen who believes that their own govn't could do such thing, still live in this country?

A true patriot wants to FIX the problems and return our country to greatness... NOT FLEE.

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those, who having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not..?

“For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it might cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know.. it -- now.”

- Patrick Henry

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I guess this post applies here. If not I apologize. Something has been bothering me after reading post after post about how the US gov. and specifically W, orchestrated 9/11. Above and beyond all the circumstantial "evidence" I always come back to one point: Why would a man, a president, with a wife and children, more money than he needs, and by all measures, a great life, kill so many fellow Americans?

Who is saying that specifically Bush was the mastermind?

I guess you haven't been reading the posts too hard then? There is proof out there that a new investigation needs to be done to answer some questions. Plus, just because CT's don't agree with the details doesn't make it null and void.

How was the hollocaust kept secret from the average German?

And lastly, how could any US citizen who believes that their own govn't could do such thing, still live in this country? If I believed, there is no way I could still be a tax paying citizen of the USA.

Well, first of all, it is our PATRIOTIC duty to question the government. I'm guessing you would rather sit complicently by while being spoonfed lies by the government? Not just lies about 9/11...lies about everything that they do.

Post after post, no one has ever answered the above questions. Until those foundational questions are answered, the whole conspiracy is a weak house of cards and smells of partisan hate, and possibly an enemy-of-America disinformation campaign, not intellectual and rational analysis.

Well, I just answered your questions (which have been answered countless times before). Until some fundamental questions are answered by the officials, then the official story is a weak house of cards and smells of government BS. Partisan hate? No...I hate them all. Enemy-of-America disinformation campaign? Since when is questioning our government (who we elected into office to serve US not THEMSELVES) enemy-of-America? I think your logic is twisted.

top topics

join