It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These events will change our world!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by Snazuolu

Why would you think that Jewish people have a God given right to enter heaven??
It is only your own personal interpretation that suggests so..

1)My recollection is that God chose Israelis as his chosen flock and delivered them from slavery from the Egyptions and when Moses went to Mount Olive...(No Popeye jokes please) The Jewish flock turned their back on him and moulded golden Idols which they worshipped as false Gods

2)Even Pontious Pilate beseached the Jewish nation to choose Jesus to be the captive released as he saw no wrongdoing on his part.But simply because Jesus gave his teachings freely,as opposed to the Jewish Rabbis who collected funds for their ''wisdom'' and was seen as a threat to the church,s monopoly.They released a thief instead.Thus condemning a guy to death who proposed nothing but a message of ''love thy brother''.

So I wouldn,t get all high and mighty if I were you..

You don,t know what the big guy has in store for you for renouncing his only worldly son.

I never said that the Jews are guaranteed a place in Heaven. As far as the jews who worshipped the golden calf, why do you think God made them to wander for 40 years in the desert, to make sure all the evil doers had died and only hte rightous entered into THEIR promise land.

Jesus died on the cross so that all may have the chance of eternal life. i KNOW exactly why God sent His only son here to die, so that i may enter Heaven and watch as you are throw into the lake of fire. opinions about the Bible do not matter i don't care who you are. The Bible is Gods word and either you follow it or you don't. end of discussion. prayer time. Dear God please help these misguided souls to help them see the fault of their ways and please God help me to explain your wishes and how they too can live forever by renouncing their evil ways and letting Jesus Christ into their hearts, in Jesus name i pray Amen.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz

Originally posted by Snazuolu
The Bible is His word and what it says about this subject is NOT open to debate. We are all Gods children, and one of His commandments is to honor thy father and mother. Well by you choosing not to honor His word you are not honoring Him therefore you are breaking 1 of his commandments.

What happend to Thou Shalt Not Kill? You forget that one when it suits you?

Personally I think the Bible is full of bullcrap meant for the feeble minded. Its a control mechanism designed specifically to exploit the gulibilty of mankind. You've fallen for it hook, line and sinker and allow it control your life. The church wants your money and your obedience. Think for yourself for godsake.

i will pray for you brother.. Dear God please help this lost soul find the way to you and help him to see the evil of his ways and give him the strength to overcome his wickedness and see that a better way of life is ready for him, and his family and it can be achieved by accepting Jesus into his heart. Thank you God for letting me find this message board and for giving me the opportunity to spread your word to ppl who may have never heard it or had it explained to them. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Can any of the mods put a leash on this guy with his religious damnations to people? Its probably pretty offensive to people of other religions. I mean telling people they have "Evil ways" and that they are gonna "burn in hell" is a little out there, just because you have a different POV.

Pie

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Can any of the mods put a leash on this guy with his religious damnations to people? Its probably pretty offensive to people of other religions. I mean telling people they have "Evil ways" and that they are gonna "burn in hell" is a little out there, just because you have a different POV.

Pie

LOL@ putting a leash on me...thats right comical. as far as religious damnations, YOU my friend, have it backwards. Nothign i have said since i started posting has been "out there" not my fault if you think your way is the only way. the world does not revolve around you pieman. This universe revolves because God said for it to. different POV' are fine, jsut so long as they don't interfere with Gods plan or go against what He says.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu so that i may enter Heaven and watch as you are throw into the lake of fire..

So now i,m evil for daring to question you?

Trust me.. I,ve been suffering from ''lakes of fire''ever since Tuesday night,s biryani.

If i am unlucky enough to be ''throw' into hell it will not be from standing against the current terrorist tactics used by Anude Eggbert.

I wont even bother to revisit the passages from the
''SACRED TALMUD'' or the link you provided en.wikipedia.org...

Even when they present their citations accurately, they judge the passages based on contemporary moral standards, ignoring the fact that the majority of these passages were composed close to two thousand years ago by people living in cultures radically different from our own. They are thus able to ignore Judaism's long history of social progress and paint it instead as a primitive and parochial religion.

TRANSLATED ''Oh c,mon guys it was written 2000yrs ago..we,ve changed since then..honest''

OH WAIT.....Hmmm when was the Bible written again???Maybe we should dismiss it,s teachings too following that reasoning??NO!!!
The difference is. is that it was a book with a message of peace,not promoting hatred

My faith does not require apologies to be made for 2000 years for ignorant,racist,bigotted,xenophobic teachings from the elders themselves.

Nor does it require a $40 million ''witch hunt'' to persecute anyone that does hold with it
en.wikipedia.org...

Because extremist organizations are highly secretive, sometimes ADL can learn of their activities only by using undercover sources

extremist.. ie the likes of
Jesse Jackson
Nation of Islam
NAACP
PETA.

Nor does it require it,s own terrorist ''protection'' group
en.wikipedia.org...

The FBI considers the organization to be a "right-wing terrorist group

Also I cannot give credance to a state founded from a terrorist act.
en.wikipedia.org...

The King David Hotel bombing (July 22, 1946) was a terrorist attack against the British government of Palestine by members of Irgun — a militant Zionist organization.

The Irgun, dressed as Arabs
Hmmm see a pattern?Trustworthy??

The attack was initially ordered by Menachem Begin, the head of the Irgun, who would later become Israeli Prime Minister.

And thus the great message was conveyed to the world..TERRORISM WORKS!!

Still you continue to say prayers for us ''evildoers'' at the end of every post..
because we don,t hold with your opinions..I,m sorry..you,like anyone,are entitled to them but PLEASE stop damning everyone to hell.It is not YOUR decision to make

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by Snazuolu so that i may enter Heaven and watch as you are throw into the lake of fire..

Still you continue to say prayers for us ''evildoers'' at the end of every post..
because we don,t hold with your opinions..I,m sorry..you,like anyone,are entitled to them but PLEASE stop damning everyone to hell.It is not YOUR decision to make

I am only doing my part that God wishes me to do as far as professing my beliefs in Jesus and to help others see the light. If you personally want to be thrown into the lake of fire, so be it. it upsets me that you will not change your ways or open your mind to Jesus. No man shall enter Heaven except thru Christ. Dear Lord i wish to pray for this person that you will guide him and show him how great you are and help him to see that I am merely a messenger. I only wish the best for him and everyone else. I want to do my part to help others get to know you and become reborn in the blood of the Lamb. In this i ask of you Lord Amen.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Im seriously sick to death of this guy, posting in 3 different threads, praying in each one......

If you want to pray go to church, dont come here and patronise people with your religous rhetoric and slander. You may believe what you want, that is your choice but you dont see people posting here saying they feel sorry for your misguided soul. You are compeltely religious intolerant, accept that all people do not have your faith and live with it, dont come to a internet forum to patronise people to make your self feel more reassured of your beliefs.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakenMind
So I was watching CNN yesterday when I got home and I found it incredibly alarming that WWIII was plastered all over the broadcast on the Anderson Coooper 360 show graphics! You know, what really scares me is that even still, most Americans don't care....... This is serious people!

Yeah, I was watching CNN's prime time the other night while everyone questioned if it was Armegeddon. I'm sure it was discussed somewhat by everone until the next distraction came along.

It's interesting, but most in this country are either desensitized or plagued with apathy.

The prediction of the next World War was given by Military analyst during the invasion of Iraq when attitudes changed towards the US. I remember Dick Cheney (then DOD head) stating that it would involve regional conflict spilling over borders. 2 or more areas where there is multiple involvement.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Im seriously sick to death of this guy, posting in 3 different threads, praying in each one......

If you want to pray go to church, dont come here and patronise people with your religous rhetoric and slander. You may believe what you want, that is your choice but you dont see people posting here saying they feel sorry for your misguided soul. You are compeltely religious intolerant, accept that all people do not have your faith and live with it, dont come to a internet forum to patronise people to make your self feel more reassured of your beliefs.

There is no patronizing meant and when i make a prayer i am showing that i truly do wish ppl to be saved and also i want to show ppl that prayer can be about anything and that its not hard to do. You just have to be sincere about it and be willing to talk to the Lord. He will listen to you and prayer is a way of talking with Jesus everyday. Its good for eth soul, and its good for your physical well being. Praying makes me happy. It lets me know that i am doing something good not only for myself but for others as well. Prayer is an act of kindness when used to pray for someone else. I only want to show ppl the door, they are the ones who have to open it. Dear God thank you for this opportunity to show that prayer is a good thing and can be used even as a conversation piece. Help these ppl to understand what i am saying and that i am sincere in my words and actions in Thy name i ask, Amen

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Someone mute this snazu fool. He's derails every thread he posts in.

As for WW3, I'd have to go with Enkidu on this. I don't see Russia or China getting involved any time soon. It's just the sensationalist media IMO. Russia is building up their military again, but it probably wouldn't be very prudent of them to get involved at the moment (even if they wanted to).

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Snazuolu stop your bull# thread hijacks.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
His signature says enough... Disbelievers suffer eternally... I guess thats exactly what he wishes for.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Snazuolu, if the Bible is infallible then how do you explain the major errors in it like the Earth being the center of the Universe and the Sun, Moon and the planets orbiting Earth in crystal spheres? If even so much as one part of the Bible was PROVEN FALSE it negates the whole "Word of God" bullcrap. You're being lead by a 2000 year old cult, you should be so proud

You say the only way to heaven is through Christ? Doesnt that mean you think all Jews are going to hell because they certainly do not believe Christ was the Messiah. So if, according to your world view, all Jews are going to hell how does that make them God's chosen people? There's more holes in your beliefs than in a Lebanese bridge.

For some people the Enlightenment was just the dye rubbing off their prayer beads

I thank GOD your type of world view is in the minority. If it werent, the sum total of humanity would be a one-eyed crone named Jemima sitting on a dung pile in the Middle East with no company but for her trusty goat Ian.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wang, If your sick to death reading what Snazuolu is posting there is a button called ignore.... Why does one persons beliefs bother everyone, I dont care how far he goes to slagging off my religion, he is entitled to think what he likes as am I about his religion.. But I will not lower myself to his standards of attacks on other peoples religions.

My guess is that Europe will largely sit on the sidelines, while Britain will lend small forces to the US's aid.

You guessed wrong on Britain lending a small force, There is no way in hell are the British Public or M.P's are going to allow UK armed forces to be involved in this. Besides the UK forces are way to over stretched to contribute to anything right now. Oonly other European Country I can see getting involved are the French, but what side they will fight on, is anyones guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakenMind
Question: In 2001, which 8 countries did not have a Rothschild-controlled central bank?
Answer: Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Cuba, and North Korea.
Question: Who's left now?
Answer: Well, strike Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya off that list...they've either been conquered or bent over (Muammar), so now it's just Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Sudan.
Hmmmmmm...so that's what they mean by the "Axis of Evil."

That is the facts folks.. right there.

The axis of evil is the few countries in the world that do not subscribe to the 666 money system planned to enslave all of humanity.

Are these countries innocent or ruled by nice guys?? No but they do have a right to not agree to having 666 tatooed on their citizen's foreheads LIKE WE HAVE.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Wang, If your sick to death reading what Snazuolu is posting there is a button called ignore.... Why does one persons beliefs bother everyone, I dont care how far he goes to slagging off my religion, he is entitled to think what he likes as am I about his religion.. But I will not lower myself to his standards of attacks on other peoples religions.

Yo are right, i have just added Snazuolu to my ignore list, the first person i ave had to do so in my 2 years on this board. Normally this forum is heavily moderated and i have never had to ignore any users. If i was here preaching the destruction of Israel in every post i made, using quotes of the koran to back up my statements, i would be banned from the site within a few posts, yet the mods seem to be taking a soft stand on the pro-israeli people. If we look at the ATS terms and conditions

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone

Now Shanzuolo is saying anyone who does not believe in this views, will "suffer eternally", that is hateful and abusive. Also claiming that the jewish people are the people of god, and other are not is indirectly a racial slur. These sorts of remarks have not been tolerated befor, yet they are tolerated with this guy.....

[edit on 073131p://upThursday by wang]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Now Shanzuolo is saying anyone who does not believe in this views, will "suffer eternally", that is hateful and abusive. Also claiming that the jewish people are the people of god, and other are not is indirectly racial slur. These sorts of remarks have not been tolerated befor, yet they are tolerated with this guy.....

Yeah but if you answer his postin's, by commentin your just adding fuel to the fire!! Heck I lost count the times my religion has been attacked over the years you learn to grow some thick skin. Or Use ignore, that is the best weapon against anyone they do not like being ignored.
Anyways back on topic

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu Dear Lord i wish to pray for this person that you will guide him and show him how great you are and help him to see that I am merely a messenger.

You are a messenger of nothing but fanatical rantings and false teachings..I would want you to pray for me as much as I would want a snake to share my bed..

You have answered NOT ONE of my points so therefore I dismiss you as nothing but an ignorant inflammatory troll so I exercise my right as a civillised intelligent poster of this intellectual board and reach for the wisely installed IGNORE BUTTON..therefore I do not have to subject myself to your inane posts.I only hope that you will come to realise that your crazed pseudo religious rantings will do nothing exept alienate yourself from the general populous.

You have demonstrated nothing except blind bias against the more intelligent people here..You answer not with facts but pointless psuedo religious rhetoric when you cannot find a relevant argument to support your case..

You are EXACTLY the kind of person who would drive away people from their beliefs instead of gaining more faith.

Maybe you sould take time to study your own beliefs before FORCIBLY inflicting them upon others..

I am a Christian.. as you claim to be.I find it difficult to understand what exactly you are trying to achieve with your ignorance..
Are you DELIBERATELY trying to be ignorant?

You Sir.. are from this point in my eyes Persona non grata.

Good day!!

[edit on 3-8-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wang, spare a thought for me
I had Snazuolu as the sole member on my ignore list until I was informed that it would hinder my duties as an FSME to ignore members. DOH! I had to unignore him and his posts infuriate me.

All I can recommend is if you see him breach the T&C in any way, shape or form either use the 'Complain' button or U2U me and I'll take it from there
That offer applies to the other members who feel his posts contravene the T&C.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz You say the only way to heaven is through Christ? Doesnt that mean you think all Jews are going to hell because they certainly do not believe Christ was the Messiah.

There's more holes in your beliefs than in a Lebanese bridge.

Hey subz thanks..You have done what I could not and made light of an unbelievable uninformed propaganda filled poster..

You are indeed correct that Jewish religion did not and does not accept Jesus as truly existing..

Therefore that completely falsifies this particular member.s faith in Jewish supremacy and Christian support..

But I,m sure he,ll fail to answer you with any supporting evidence and instead choose to quote more Bible thumping inaccuracies and ignorant meaningless prayers to ''save your soul''

Good luck..I don,t have to see it again... EVER// Sorry.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join