It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormon giant facility in the Mtns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Supposed to be for geneology storage data. What's it really for?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here's map.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Could you post some links, more then one line of info or anything else that could help people know what on earth your talking about?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Can you give specifics on which mountains they are located in. Are they in Utah? You never know what those mormons are up to...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I opened the link you posted. I scrolled through. A lot of interesting stuff. Thanks for the info. I didn't see the mormon facility you mentioned...Like you, I wonder what they're up to...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Someone posted about this a couple days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Map shows that it is near Salt Lake city. Sorry don't have more links, but well perhaps Utah underground might have something. Been lots of bigfoot sightings aroung Ogden just north of Salt Lake.

www.aliendave.com...

Hmm ,loks like the Cottonwood canyon facility link has been cut.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ok im morman so heres the scoop were rly aleins from a far away planet that set up temples as a discise (

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why do you think thats it something other than records storage?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't neccessarily, just curious. But since there are tunnels connecting it with Nevada bases etc, something has to be up with it?

Mormon temples do have restricted areas that few are allowed into. Perhaps the temples are energy reception devices & only Illuminati are allowed into the secret spaces for this purpose.

Why the gold trumpet on top of the SLC temple? why for yrs was no other building in SLC allowed to be taller than it?

I like Mormons, please don't take this personal, more curious as to the behind the scenes stuff.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

But since there are tunnels connecting it with Nevada bases etc, something has to be up with it?

Links or other proof, please.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Links provided above with map.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
as a mormon i can deffintliy say that its only purpose is storage of a vast number of records the tunnels are a new one to me but if they aere there then its probobly a transpotrt system

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Have you been inside? Don't be so willing to believe what they tell you. be your own adviser.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

why for yrs was no other building in SLC allowed to be taller than it?

This is not something mindshattering. Santa Fe, NM for example has a law that no building can be bigger than the St. Francis Cathedral...maybe the catholics are in on it too!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sword
Links provided above with map.

Not a reliable source. Anyone can make a map showing anything they want to show. That map is not even a good one. Looks hand drawn. There are a number of inexpensive GIS or Carto software that will put together a much more professional-looking product.

That entire site is hilarious. Whoever put it together must have been on some great drugs....

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I was given a tour of this facility when I was like 12 or something...I forget how old I was or how long ago this actually was.....1970's era..... My grandfather wanted this tour and took me and my grandmother with him.

It is at the mouth of Big Cottonwood canyon, the very same canyon where you find SNOWBIRD SKI RESORT and ALTA SKI RESORT.

This facility is gated...it is full of microfilm. They have pretty much microfilmed the best of literature, science, art, medicine and YESSSSSSSS 'geneolodgy'.

All the family hisorys that have been recorded thus far and listed on the Geneolodgy Liberary information base, is microfilmed and STORED in this facility. Climate controled in a big man made caverous space.
This is to ensure future generations the knowledge of our exsistence, with the bonus of sharing our knowledge base with them.

I was told this was built and made with the idea of how the loss of the ancient Egyptian liberary information has effected us today. How the loss of such a vast amount of information can effect the future generations......SOOOOOOOOOOO the Mormons have all this vast knowledge in storage up inside the mountain, believing that the end of the world as WE KNOW IT, will happen within THIS generations lifetime...........sooo they are attempting to fortify the knowledge base of any future beings that may come to live OR evolve upon this planet.......with a vast storage of knowledge of who came before them......who we were per say, and how we destroyed ourselves...or how we ended up destroyed.

THATS what they are doing up there.
This is what I was told on my TOUR back in the day when the facility was new and they were giving tours......

From the outside.......its just a cave with a metal door and a one lane road going up to it you can SEE from the main canyon road. There is a locked gate on this one lane road and people are not allowed inside for reasons of contamination.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I live in Utah unfortunately, and I have heard things under the ground. I don't know if any one used this link yet. The Mormons are just as corrupt as the rest of them. I am talking about the people in charge. The Prophet or should it be Profit?
Damm aliens

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you don't like the link Dave, then bring us a better one. Let's see your amazing link presentation perfromance.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hmm, the mormon temple in preston, lancs is actually in chorley,lancs and just across the road from were the ordanance factory was located. i wonder if they are utilising the secret tunnels that sopposedly run from euxton to heapy??

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Probably to store secret Jello formulas featuring new flavors from Sirius. Idaho a few yrs ago actully beat Utah in Jello consumption. Utah has been # 1 in US for decades. & I live there sometimes too.

new topics

top topics

join