It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incredible interdimensional life forms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Are these actual photographs of so called 'Rods' or alien life forms?
OR are these 'Photoshop' reproductions?

I daresay these are real as BBC once showed a video of an unidentified revolving 'Rod' sometime last year on their news channel.
The show that was filmed for Fox, was aired on June 10th, 2002 on THE SKY 1 Network also.

Take a look at these photographs and decide.

A sample.....

(Courtesy James Bratter)

community-2.webtv.net...

GSA

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thats a freaky one there you have posted!

if its real, well then there lies thousands of questions and very little hope of answers for us till they land and tell us just what in hecks name they are and where they come from! (0.1 % chance maybe??!!)

The swarm looked like grasshoppers in flight, you can see the bodies and legs, but the beautiful forms, well i have no idea!

Many thanks for posting that link...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I hate to disappoint you but that looks like a moth to me.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I agree in certain pictures on that site you can clearly see the strokes of wings, it's either moths of butterflies IMHO.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'll have to go with my fellow pessimists: A simple Moth.
Edit: It looks like it's flying next to a mirror or glass...

And why one earth would they/it be "Interdimensional" life forms? Why can't they be from this dimension?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't know to be honest, I want to believe you but the pictures of this thing may be out of scope or distsorted. We may be looking at something 7 feet tall with a wing span or just a 3inch bug, I can't really tell by the picture in it's current context. If the picture wasn't so zoomed on the image it would have been better I believe.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I've allways subscribed to the theory that "rods" are simply insects caught on camera moving at high speed. This seems plausible. I wonder however why no one has caught a "rod" If they are insects then surely it would be a simple matter of setting up a video camera and a net and proving / debunking Rods once and for all.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There are veritable plethora of these threads already up. I even searched for you Your Welcome

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
There are veritable plethora of these threads already up. I even searched for you Your Welcome

I agree...please forward your comments to the already existing threads covering this subject matter.

thread closed

new topics

top topics

join