It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Leader: New phase of war has begun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Iran is working on nukes, and the Syrians are not party to any treaty prohibiting them from using mustard gas or any other chemical weapon. So its not unreasonable to think that Hezbollah might have some.

I highly doubt Iran has any such thing. If anything they are preparing themselves for the newest commodity that will probably meet or surpass oil, and that will be enriched uranium. Once all the old stock of warheads go there is going to be a hot market for nuclear fuel. Nothing more then that. They will more then likely want in on that market. I don't believe this garbage about Nuclear weapons for a minute. The only illegal wielder of nuclear weapons is the very same people doing a job on the Lebanese civilians. They need land, they need water, they need oil, and they need money. They cannot be a super power surviving on selling weapons, tourism and lousey fruit from their Kibbutzes. They want big companies to come in and invest like Intel and Hewlett Packard, and they will kill whoever gets in their way of doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if nuclear fuel wasn't in their minds as well and maybe Iran would be competition for them in the region. Why compete when you can just obliterate through deception.

Pie

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What if both countries are just like the USA?

What if the people are not in control of their countries?

What if Zionists are in control of Israel, and Hezbollah militants are in control of Lebanon?

Then just like us both countries' people are getting blamed for others in control of the political process.

And then what if that process is coming right from our own military industrial complex?

The Problem?
Too many innocent people are getting killed. You know right now, we have idiots that sign up for the military in our country thinking that we are going to be squeaky clean morally.

Wow, looks like both sides are at fault, and the people that live in these two countries are stuck like we are with Kind George.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This whole ordeal is israel sending a clear message again. Dont mess with israel. Whether you agree/disagree with israel's actions,you cant say you didnt see it coming. Israel's tactics are brutal,harsh,and walk the moral boundary.But this lets everyone know what to expect if messed with israel. After the munich killings mossad hunted down and killed the leaders/planners of the attack. There was a time when everyone know not to mess with russia because you'll get the fingers of your family mailed to you.

I think israel was just tired hezbollah. Hezbollah is like that snotty spoiled red haired kid kicking the back of your seat,and the lebanese gov't is the mom who apologizes,yet doesnt attempt to stop her kid.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I highly doubt Iran has any such thing.

At this point, if Iran doesn't have nukes, it had better get them. If they don't have nukes, they've done a darned good job of convicing the people with nukes that they're working on it, and thats pretty damned stupid. I, personally, give the persians more credit than that.

the water man
Wow, looks like both sides are at fault, and the people that live in these two countries are stuck like we are with Kind George.

But see, then its incumbent on the people to act. If there really was a militia that had taken control of the US, was running around intimidating the US Army, attacking other countries, brutalizing the american public into obedience, then it'd be the responsibility of the american citizenry to rise up against them, and get rid of them. The tree of liberty, as they say, has to be feed occasionally with the blood of tyrants. I don't see why the Cedar shouldn't be a tree of liberty. If the lebanese want fliberty and security, they have to fight for it, agianst hezbollah, or else they deserve neither liberty nor security. That is exactly what we are seeing playing out now.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Iran wants nuclear fuel for energy LOL

They also want to wipe Israel off the map.

1+1=2

Lets not even begin to get into calculus.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Iran wants nuclear fuel for energy LOL

I guess when someone does something wrong and they are liars, they think everyone is a liar. They should know about lieing about wanting nuclear energy , shouldn't they? They wrote the book on how to build nuclear weapons and lie their butts off about it, while keeping a straight face. The paranoia of Israel is becoming ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Israel Paranoid LOL? I just think they are fed up with dealing with ignorance.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Israel was set up as a puppet country from the start. The religious part is used to suck naive people into to thinking they are "chosen" people. They are mistaken, even the orthodox jew in Israel today is miffed about how the zionists are leading Israel.

The orthodox community think the zionists are beyond reason, and they are. Provocation by this weekend will be clear. And in fact the orthodox community thinks knows the country is based on zionism.

On the other side of the coin, zionists have always been hated by the muslims. But for a good cause, zionists charge interest for loans or usuary. Something that is against muslims faith. And the list goes on.

I say let them duke it out and the US needs to stay home....

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL good analogy Pie man. I guess if Israel's "disproportionate response" gives other terrorists a glimpse of what they can expect if they attack Israel, then the purpose is served. Even Hezbo's leader today said they never expected Israel to respond like this.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by princeofpeace]

True, how dare they attack us (Hezbollah?)

Just because we are murdering terrorists-sending in hundreds and thousands of rockets into Israel's civilians, how dare Israel go in and eliminate the murdering terrorists.

The terrorists hide in civilian clothes-further causing civil lain death and destruction.

The terrorists hide men and weapons in homes, businesses in mosques-we have seen this plenty of times before......

Israel is at the point of eliminating all terrorists and their weapons.

It is a sad state that all the Lebanese are dying because the terrorists put them in mortal danger.

Let's hear someone-ANYONE with the clear head to say-WE MUST STOP HEZBOLLA TO END THIS---nah, let’s let the terrorists do whatever they please-PFFFF

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well getting back to the thread title, its looking like this "second phase of the war" claimed by Hezbo isnt exactly panning out. Where are all those missles they have that can reach "beyond Haifa and beyond, beyond haifa". Whjat is it with Arab leaders...are they all deranged and delusional? I remember Saddam Hussein saying how Gulf War 1 was gonna be the mother of all battles LOL. Yeah right.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Who assigned the US watcher of the world?

Who says another country can't have nukes.... let them all have nukes.

I think we all ought to have an M1 Abrams tank in our garage if we want it.

When CBS asked me what would happen if my neighbor started shooting at other people with his tank..... I said I would get mine out of the garage and shoot back.

Do I like fighting HECK NO, I like a hot cup of tea and a fire in the fireplace....

If all the money spent on war was simply given to all the people of the world it could have paid off all the nations debts.... Then there would be a reason to go to war.... oops I forgot, the military industrial barons wouldn't make money.

Can't have that can we boys, so let's just nag people into thinking we need another war.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The fact that the Lebanese government allowed the terrorist organization Hezbollah to exist, grow and flourish, is the real issue.

The Lebanese goverment has such little regard for the safety of their own citizens that they allowed a terrorist organization to operate in their country.

Think about it.

If the Lebanese government had reigned Hezbollah in, this whole thing could have been avoided.

So, if you're looking for blame for the deaths of Lebanese civilians, look toward the Lebanese government for your answer.

Israel has every right and responsibility to their citizens to remove the terrorist threat to their nation, wherever that threat is located.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join