It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin admits UFO encounter!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
But... the official interest on UFOs ended with Blue Book because they don't represent a national security problem... so... why to cover up such things that the astronauts saw? Oh yes! I forgot!... that's NOT the true at all! UFOs are a very important issue into official spheres...
Come on! It's not the first astronaut coming out with such class of sightings... and I mean... they're/were ASTRONAUTS! So... lovely congressional members... it's time to start searching the truth that your military partners have deliberated hide from the people that put all the democracy system to work... don't you think?
Friends... they're ALL betrayers of humanity. This blind "people" must be judged for this endless stupid conspiracy. I really get angry when I face things like this, astronauts reporting their sightings decades later, because this fu..ing nonsense cover up. I hope all of you, powers-that-be, burn in hell. WE'RE NOT IDIOTS. Remember that.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Well, since he never walked on the moon and is starving for attention, maybe he is trying a new angle for a book or PR?

Unholy MoF! Where have you been? Yes, he did! He was the second man to ever set foot on the moon.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes Val he was one of a half dozen of the men to reach the Moon who walked on it.
But let's cut SN some slack since he's used to the 9/11 forum.
He may not harbor an extensive knowledge of the UFO phenomena as some of us do.
(ps- he probably doesn't know that Howard Roark was the failed Architect of the Ayn Rand novel Fountainhead. Atlas Shrugged was better).
Anyhow let's let the frosh catch up.
After all it's a long road to travel.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Well, since he never walked on the moon and is starving for attention, maybe he is trying a new angle for a book or PR?

Unholy MoF! Where have you been? Yes, he did! He was the second man to ever set foot on the moon.

I could be wrong but I think he was saying the moon landing was a hoax.....

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Mcphisto, that was a very informative video, thank you! You know, for all of these alien cover-ups, controversies, and others we have only the Government to blame. I might be using the MIB movie theory that if humanity knew that they wern't the only intelligent life forms on this planet and there was intelligent life out there, there would be panic because most to some people just can't handle the truth. I am proud of Buzz for doing this though.
Oh...another funny thing if you've ever played Area 51 for xbox or ps2, there is a small little movie telling us that, "we did manage to land on the moon, but the horrible creatures there would be too much for humans to handle, so we did a small reinactment here on earth."

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Gha! It's #ing sad that "Is anyone here an alien, and please tell me all about reptilians because you know it all and have no credible sources to back it up"-threads get more attention than this.

Now, even if he's just getting old and senile, this is way bigger news than most things posted here.

Does anyone have any other sources for this statement?

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Phood]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what to believe about this yet. I haven't gone to any of the posted links in this thread yet, but I did hear an interview with Buzz Aldrin on Coast To Coast last week. George Noory asked him if he ever saw aliens on the moon, and he said that although he believes intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, he has never seen anything on the moon. No aliens, no ships, no nothing. Just magnificent desolation.

Again, I haven't seen the shows mentioned earlier in this thread, nor went to any of those links yet, but did Buzz "say" that he saw aliens on the moon? I mean like, on camera or audio tape, or was he just quoted as saying it?

C2C has one or two listeners, he had the perfect opportunity to bust the story wide open.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
does anybody know if this is the Buzz Aldrin footage from space he recorded?

www.bright.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Someone said they thought Buzz Aldrin would be got at for admitting to seeing a UFO...well, hasn't he now been "got at", because he denies seeing a UFO, i.e. an alien spacecraft or non-terrestrial flying object...on the Larry King Show, he explains that what they saw was a panel from their own spacecraft floating around outside. Seems it wasn't an Unidentified flying object after all. He made a positive identification. So, has Buzz gone "politician" in his old age, by going "flip-flop"? Has he been threatened? Bribed? Desperate to have a movie made about him, so he denies UFO story, to maintain credibility. Was he promised the movie if he changed his story? Or is he simply going senile, and doesn't know anymore what he saw, and has allowed NASA and other scientists-in-denial to bully him into making a retraction? Or did he deliberately make up his story of seeing the UFO, to draw attention to himself because he was the "second man on the moon"? What is the True Buzz, Buzz?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok, so we've all heard of the story about Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin when they reached the lunar surface there where two UFO's at the edge of the near by crater, and that they were "sitting there watching us". Also rumors of Buzz filming the UFO's from the Lunar Module.

Now, there is also the interview that Buzz Aldrin says that he saw a UFO on the way to the moon, which is what this thread is about. Yes, they saw something. Ask yourself, what else would be lite up, traveling just as fast as they were, and was gone the next time they woke up.

Now ALSO aks yourself. Why would Buzz Aldrin be able to discuss the UFO experience on the way to the moon? Why, if everything was so restricted, would he be able to discuss how what he saw WAS in fact a UFO....everyone remember what a UFO stands for...unidentified, Flying, Object. Obviously, he's not about to say, oh yeah, no, I've been lying about that all these years and there was acutally aliens that made contact with us on the moon...blah blah blah blah..... My point is, just think about whether Nasa would even let him discuss seeing a Unidentified Flying Objects on the trip at all. Or maybe it was part of the scheme to give us just a little truth, and not all truth, but a little truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 48Donbray

The answers to your questions are here:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GSA
I agree with slap nuts.

Old and needing attention. So he anglesfor the area that will get him the most money quickest.

Now if he said he never went to the moon........ now thats a whole new ball game!
Dude! You just wanted to write "Slap Nuts" in your post!

Aww! See? Now you made me do it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GSA
I agree with slap nuts.

Old and needing attention. So he anglesfor the area that will get him the most money quickest.

Now if he said he never went to the moon........ now thats a whole new ball game!

No doubt his military/Nasa career has accumalated a good super and pension and is worth more than we ever can ever achieve!.

So I dont think hes running out of cash do u???

May be its called spilling your guts now as he could be off the 25yr silence hook and has not to many years to live.

Are you 12 or 14yrs old?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join