It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah rocket hits Mosque – Bracing for world wide Muslim protest…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Everybody prepare for Muslim anti Hezbollah demonstrations worldwide as they have attacked a mosque with rocket fire. If history repeats itself, the planet should be preparing for worldwide violence and protests at this atrocity against Islam.

Hezbollah will feel the wrath if Islam over this for certain, right? Surely they will. Muslims all over the world must be preparing their protests as I type this…

What? Nothing yet? Haven’t even heard about this? Can’t be, each time the west is involved it’s an outrage and people die, property is destroyed and general mayhem and hatred ensues. Surely Hezbollah warrants the same reaction from Islam…right?

(Detect a note of sarcasm? It’s not accidental, nobody will protest, it doesn’t fit the agenda)

Hezbollah rocket slams mosque, injuring three… (just a note: Hezbollah gets its rockets from Iran, so an Iranian made rockets are being fired at Mosques in Israel)

(IsraelNN.com) A Hizbullah terrorist rocket hit an Arab mosque in the Galilee and injured one person critically and slightly wounded at least three others, according to preliminary report.

The mosque is located in the village of Marar near Tiberias. Magen David ambulances are rushing to the scene. Further details as they become available.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Iran's people for the most are not even Arab.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Dude dont you know anything?

Those rockets didn't hit that mosque by accident - they where guided to hit that mosque by secret Israeli technoligy.

sheeesh

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Death to the Hezzzzybollla's, burn the American flag, jump up and down in the streets, kill each other, slice open you chest, heckfire, scalp yourself, declare jihad,

Wait, Bush, it was Bush, dang it, George Bush guided that rocket into that mosque,

refrain: burn the American flag, jump up and down in the streets, kill each other, slice open you chest, heckfire, scalp yourself, declare jihad

NO NO, Blair, it was Blair, Condi Rice, no, no, it was a conspiracy, the evil empire, in collusion, enemies of God, INFIDELS,

refrain: burn the American flag, jump up and down in the streets, kill each other, slice open you chest, heckfire, scalp yourself, declare jihad

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
Dude dont you know anything?

Those rockets didn't hit that mosque by accident - they where guided to hit that mosque by secret Israeli technoligy.

sheeesh

LOLOLO, I am waiting for some terrorist’s appogist to say that---I was wrong

I said something like this was only a matter of time.

It is not good

I hope they manage to not hit the dome on the rock-rest of the Muslims would just love that.

[edit on 7/25/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You guys have all missed the point. You see it works this way: Hezbollah all work for the Prophet Mohammed. The mosques all belong to Mohammed. When Hezbollah launches their rockets (they have no guidance system) they are guided by Mohammed. So if Mohammed sees fit to blow up his own mosque for his own mysterious reasons how can his loyal followers question that?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To answer your question skippy, I don't see that happening. If one side is like the other and I don't see any difference, Israel will get blamed, because of the invasion Hez had to respond.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
You guys have all missed the point. You see it works this way: Hezbollah all work for the Prophet Mohammed. The mosques all belong to Mohammed. When Hezbollah launches their rockets (they have no guidance system) they are guided by Mohammed. So if Mohammed sees fit to blow up his own mosque for his own mysterious reasons how can his loyal followers question that?

That is the funniest thing i have read for a while.

Not to make lite of a person dieing or the destruction of a religious site, but thats just plain funny.

BTW Jim, I have no more way above this month, but as far as I am concerned, you get

We can all use a little easing of tension on this loaded issue.

[edit on 7/25/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I know what you mean Skippy. Im still waiting for the results of the 2 Israeli pilots that crashed into each other. I wonder which one worked for Iran and which one worked for syria. My money is that a ringer was sent in by al-queda secretly dressed as a Palestinian.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well of course there will be no protest. Its the hypocrisy of all small minded groups. It would be the same thing if Christians blew up one of their own churches or something.

Its not unique to Islam, you know!

new topics

top topics

join