It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with my research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ok, now that i found the right forums.......

Hello, my names tim, i have the partial gift of esp, and/or pysichic abilitys. Along with this, i am studiying the art of exorcism. I am gathering research to put my hypothesis to the test. My hypothesis is that there is a way to enter and leave the realm of the dead through your dreams or a more practical method. I have suspisions that this is in fact possible. This has always peaked my curiosity. Upon my research i have discovered, suprisingly, that less ghost activity appears in graveyards than regular households. I need help in figuring how to exorcise these spirits. I am a beginner so if you all can just post your opinion, your experiences, or even helpfull links for me to continue my research, i would appreciate it. And also, is there a way to concentrate my abilitys so that i may focus on what i need to? Thanks for your help

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There are a number of thing's that have to be taken into consideration, and I hope you realize what you are delving into Doctor?

Understanding how, possibly possession can have a cause to take place:

Abstract
Field observations and interviews with possessed individuals in contemporary Trinidadian society indicate that the incorporation of the local folklore and superstition is the prime prerequisite for the possession complex, but that the reaction per se is triggered by situations of unusual stress or emotional conflict. Although a consistent clinical picture of psychopathology is not apparent, the four reported case histories consistently reflect a tendency toward hysterical features, sometimes in conjunction with neurotic depression. In all cases, however, possession affords two positive advantages to the individual--direct escape from a conflict situation and diminution of guilt by projecting blame on to the intruding spirit

Source:
www.jstor.org...@user_response/81p9apc3V139z3dQ40/40/4kjH1H4G/3002 18294.ap050059.05a00120.0/1WIcoDgFB1IcjF9dBdVL6c

How about Demons? Possession and Exorcism in the Modern World by Felicitas D. Goodman
Ecstasy, Ritual, and Alternate Reality: Religion in a Pluralistic World by Felicitas D. Goodman

If you are a beginner Doc. you have alot of stuff to get into, but I will keep helping as much as I can:

Source:
www.jstor.org...@user_response/81pEH0Dvbn39zA.3e0/40/4kjH1H6G/3002 18715.ap020420.02a00240.0/1aE20alTIb4Jcud6T.cAQe

You may have to copy and paste to address bar for viewing.
This a Manuscritp on "Demonization & Deliverance":
www.instchristiangrowth.org...

The Demoniac and the Returning Demon. An Exposition of Matt. 12:43-45; Luke 11:23-26
Source:
www.jstor.org...@user_response/81pEH0DQdH39zLlmW0/40/4kjH1HJG/3019 03578.sp040218.04x3546j.0/1.sIzeYi3l.oekWs9BPOXS

I think that is enough reading for you for now Doc.
"You really should rethink your venture you are trying to persue? I don't want you to get into something that will get the better of you? Even though it is interesting and perplexing in our reality, just read the little I have given you and see if it is what you hoped it would be?"

Hope the information give's you a "Proper" insight to the thing' sof such nature's?

new topics

join