It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't Everyone in England Be Dead By Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm sick of these English murder mystery shows that seem to be on every night on BBC America or PBS. My mother is totally addicted to them and demands to watch them whenever she's around. I would think by now everyone in the country would be a victim of murder!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
LoL! I don't think the English have nearly as many mystery killers as the USA... One evening of USA TV and you'll know what I mean... Without a trace, followed by CSI and maybe an extra topping of CSI: NY and then some late night Monk or Columbo... Did we forget Jessica Fletcher? AKA the Angel of Death?
End it all with some Medical Detectives...

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im English and im not dead, well I dont think I am (pinches arm to make sure!!).

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I'm sick of these English murder mystery shows that seem to be on every night on BBC America or PBS. My mother is totally addicted to them and demands to watch them whenever she's around. I would think by now everyone in the country would be a victim of murder!

No the victims are the Irish.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Which Irish??, Victims of what?? At least explain what you mean James!!!!!!!
As this is the rant section dosent it pee you off when people dont explain what there getting at!!!!!

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well I'm English and I'm still here too!

Most of the murder mystery progs have been relegated to daytime telly here now.

Now we're fed a diet of Big Brother Pop Idol Get Me Out of Here X Factor Come Dancing/Skating/Circus Performing Celebrities - or so called celebrities, who probably appeared in an advert once as a six year old.

Do you get all this rubbish in the US?

new topics

top topics

join