It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well hey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
you must help the ecology of earth. tear down your walls and walk as men. bring beauty back to this earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
you must help the ecology of earth. tear down your walls and walk as men. bring beauty back to this earth.

Are you sure you're in the right forum? I don't know what this has to do with aliens and UFO's.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hang around a little longer....when sturod gets going, its definitely alien.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Hang around a little longer....when sturod gets going, its definitely alien.

O.k., I'll keep my eyes on this post.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ALL I SAY HEY

Or...and I am just throwing this out to see if it sticks, to see if anything comes back. You know throw the ball and see if it bounces - bath the baby and see if it smells clean - eat the cow and see if it moos.

You must help Articula Prime. Tear down you earth to see the beauty of ecology of ...ummmm thats not quite right.

You must walk with men and kiss monkeys...no thats not it either....hmmm.

The beauty of tearing down walls is the ecology of the innner...ummm

Nevermind...I don't get it!

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
grow vegtables and nurish the beuty of life in harmony

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84

And stop having so many damned kids! Nobody's forcing you to have all these kids, and the more you have, the more stress is put on the planet, and it instantly cancels out all the effort you go to to recycle and all that other stuff.

Just say no. Have yourselves spayed or neutered. We don't need any more of your kind. We're full up, thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If God wants beauty, He will have created it!!! If God wants the opposite of beauty, He will have created it!!! What God wants, God gets!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join