It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spitsbergen UFO cash.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I did a search of ATS and nothing came up about this.

Norwegian military report of "unknown flying object" on Spitsbergen
Only now a board of inquiry of the Norwegian General Staff is preparing the publication of a report on the examinations of the remains of a flying saucer crashed on Spitsbergen, presumably some time ago. The chairman of the board, Colonel Gernod Darnhyl, stated, during an instruction lesson for Air Force officers: "The Spitsbergen crash was very rewarding. True enough, our science still faces many riddles. I am sure, however, that they can soon be solved by these remains from Spitsbergen. A misunderstanding developed, some time ago, when it was stated that the flying disc was probably of Soviet origin. It has - this we must state emphatically - not been built by any country on earth. The materials are completely unknown to all experts, either not to be found on Earth, or processed by physical or chemical processes unknown to us".

read the full story here..

link to story

sorry about the link, couldnt seem to trace back to the shorter version?

[edit: fixed link]

[edit on 7/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

GSA

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this crash is amazing for the honesty shown by the Norwegian military and Goverment.

I would love to see what has gone on since they found this craft - some great learning to be hadfrom such a treasure trove!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
That is not a norwegian name; "Gernod Darnhyl". The real name is supposed to be Gernod Darnbyl a swedish UFO-site said. Anyways, a search in the norwegian online phone book returns 0 hits for either Darnhyl or Darnbyl, suggesting to me that either the family is extinct...or that it is a made-up name altogether.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by anorwegianguy1972]

new topics

join