It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My boss is a big time bitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Every #in mornin when i get to work the dyke # always shouts at me for no #in apparent reason the other the day they asked me to do a#in print out of at leats 100 pages of my teaching plan and the bitch wants the crap in by Monday morning # she could have toldme this at the beggining of the #in month i am well stressed well pissed off i dont care if she fires me cos she can # off and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
throw one in her ass.
that will cool the bitch out.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No #in way if u mean beer i aint wasting my booze on that whore.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
No #in way if u mean beer i aint wasting my booze on that whore.

tell her to grab a hot piping cup of shut the # up.

I personally just would throw one in her and be done with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wanna believe me if she gives me hassle when i come tommorow the #s gonna hit the fan believe me.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
At least your boss isnt a big ass jerk that didn't even say so long or whatever when you left the building on your last day.

It was really weird how quiet every one got when I was walking into the office- they were as quiet as church mice... OH well SCREW THEM!

And another thing I noticed is that people would walk by the green room (lol yes they actually have a GREEN ROOM!) and look in like oh look at the dork whoes getting canned. HAHAHA. and walk by.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I havnt been fired ......

Yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whoa, children. Calm down. It can't be that bad.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Don't you work? yes it can.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Whoa, children. Calm down. It can't be that bad.

Yes it #in is that bad believe me

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That's when you just gotta break down and piss in their coffee. You don't have to literally piss in their coffee but, you gotta stick it to 'em. If not you'll always feel inferior at work.

SCREW THE MAN!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why didn't I listen to you???? Oh the agony. I knew I was gonna get canned why didn't I go on the air? At least then I would have made an impression. Now I'll go down in history as one of the unnoticed former employees of that god awful network. Positive encouraging my ASS.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Why didn't I listen to you???? Oh the agony. I knew I was gonna get canned why didn't I go on the air? At least then I would have made an impression. Now I'll go down in history as one of the unnoticed former employees of that god awful network. Positive encouraging my ASS.

Huh i havent given any advice

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Drunk-He's talking about me.

TWYT-I don't know. If you don't leave an impression there is no use even being there. Even a negative impression is better than none. It'll be OK though, just as long as you remember this next time.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Oh i see thanx i thought i had given out advice w/out knowing it!

TWYT-I don't know. If you don't leave an impression there is no use even being there. Even a negative impression is better than none. It'll be OK though, just as long as you remember this next time.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Oh i see thanx i thought i had given out advice w/out knowing it!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
dude, chill out!

when the going gets tough.
the tough gets you going.

new topics

top topics

join