It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have been very interested lately if there are people that look human in every physical way, but are in fact alien. Or perhaps that they may even be what is called a -star seed- I don't know who named it that lmao, sounds dumb. Anyway I hope I could meet some aliens, don't care what type or where they're from.
If anyone here DOES respond to this, I would like a little history of your alien specie (if you know this information), background in general and perhaps some vital knowledge that is unique to your alien specie. FYI: I am in no way setting up anyone to get ridiculed, I want a serious discussion with people who make this claim of being an alien. And I won't be questioning the authenticity of this, as I prefer to gather information than waste time debating. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am an Alien... but an illegal one...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm an alien. Don't know where I originated....but when I look around and see what passes for humanity...I'm grateful I'm not "one of you".

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am from the star system Canis Major, my people are 3 foot tall furry lepine's. Our main diets are rich in beta carrotene, and we are reknowned for our keen hearing, fast birth and gestation periods, and we hop very well.

Some of us are Samurai.

-ADHD

P.S. Couldn't resist

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
laiguana, roflmao!!

Thanks for the laugh!

btw - Why would aliens speak English??

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok, it seems like some people didn't quite understand the post. I said a "serious discussion"... I must thank MrPenny for his input.
Very well, I'll begin:
I am of course a reptilian, and I have no idea why or how I am here on the planet of the apes (earth). I suppose it could have been fate. I don't feel I am -involved- as much as I am a spectator. As a human I don't believe anyone considers me odd looking although I've been told several times that I am "weird". And it's not like I try to be it's just not in my nature to behave like a primate.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Ok, it seems like some people didn't quite understand the post. I said a "serious discussion"... I must thank MrPenny for his input.
Very well, I'll begin:
I am of course a reptilian, and I have no idea why or how I am here on the planet of the apes (earth). I suppose it could have been fate. I don't feel I am -involved- as much as I am a spectator. As a human I don't believe anyone considers me odd looking although I've been told several times that I am "weird". And it's not like I try to be it's just not in my nature to behave like a primate.

You can't be serious.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Okay, now for some serious discussion.

laiguana, in order for me, or anyone else to take you seriously, where is the evidence to your claims of being a reptilian?

If you were to be poked with a sharp object, do you not bleed red human blood?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
You can't be serious.

You obviously weren't here for the "I'm a demon-hunter" or "I'm a werewolf" threads.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well last time I checked most (if not all) reptiles on this planet bleed red. Besides, the red that you see is simply a chemical reaction that occurs when -blood- is exposed to oxygen.
On a sidenote: This thread wasn't meant to prove anything. My genetic makeup is indeed human. I wanted to meet other (non-human) aliens so that they could tell me more about their species and background.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Other than the OP's "reptilianness", his last post is perfectly in sync with my situation. Don't know why I'm here, don't know how I got here....All I know for sure is...I'm not from here. I spend most of my time alternating between amusement and bewilderment watching the antics of you humans.

I know...."Oh, that's just MrPenny being goofy again"....Nope, not this time. I'm completely serious.

CX

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Maybe i'm going soft in my old age, but funnily enough i actually feel for this guy no matter how bizzare and laughable his post sounds. For just one second, imagine this was a real genuine case.

After all, is'nt ATS the one place that does nothing but talk about wanting to meet alien life, or thier experiences on the subject? Where else could someone go with genuine case if they felt they had one?

I'm not saying laiguana is genuine, of course that would be up to him to prove himself the real deal. I just don't feel it's up to anyone to ridicule before people have had a chance to prove themselves. If he does'nt come through with the goods, then fair enough, but can't people do it in a mature manner that displays even a little intelligence?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, what a shame that the best place on the net for this kind of subject would waste a great oppurtunity by showing another life form how ignorant our race could be.

Sorry for the rant, but many here will miss something big one day. I wonder if we already have?

CX.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My name is Prote, and I am an alcoholic. Oops, no scratch that, wrong meeting.

I am from the planet K-PAX but being human, I guess that rules me out of the thread. hic

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Don't know why I'm here, don't know how I got here....All I know for sure is...I'm not from here. I spend most of my time alternating between amusement and bewilderment watching the antics of you humans.

Wow, you know, that sounds just like...

every other person on the planet, to me...

[edit on 20/7/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Maybe i'm going soft in my old age, but funnily enough i actually feel for this guy no matter how bizzare and laughable his post sounds. For just one second, imagine this was a real genuine case.

After all, is'nt ATS the one place that does nothing but talk about wanting to meet alien life, or thier experiences on the subject? Where else could someone go with genuine case if they felt they had one?

I'm not saying laiguana is genuine, of course that would be up to him to prove himself the real deal. I just don't feel it's up to anyone to ridicule before people have had a chance to prove themselves. If he does'nt come through with the goods, then fair enough, but can't people do it in a mature manner that displays even a little intelligence?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, what a shame that the best place on the net for this kind of subject would waste a great oppurtunity by showing another life form how ignorant our race could be.

Sorry for the rant, but many here will miss something big one day. I wonder if we already have?

CX.

I completely agree with you but I am yet to see a thread that doesn't get de-railed or debunked. If I was an alien, this is the LAST place I would come, i'd keep it to myself.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

CX.....I share your opinion too to some extent....however, you must admit that ATS'ers cannot help but to make some bit of humor whenever someone posts that they are a REPTILE species!
So, back on topic, I would appreciate an answer to Mechanic's question in the near future.....

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is from the same guy who sent hate mail to david icke for mistreatment against reptillians, you dont deserve it but here have a free point on me

If I were an alien though, I doubt very much I would waste my time on this planet, humans squabble too much and carry too many diseases.

However if an alien race is studying us and is more advanced would the internet be a good place to do research on the human species and could our own satelites be used to do this from a planet, galaxy etc..? is there a limit to how far a signal can travel accross space?

[edit on 20-7-2006 by crittz]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In response to your question, yes I am indeed not of this planet. My class is worker-grade 5, my expertise is of what you would call "terraforming". Of my "group" there is the number 10, of which I am 7.
On our progress here, we are on stage 4 of 10.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
My genetic makeup is indeed human.

Then, how do you consider yourself a reptilian?

NN

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lorentrook
In response to your question, yes I am indeed not of this planet. My class is worker-grade 5, my expertise is of what you would call "terraforming". Of my "group" there is the number 10, of which I am 7.
On our progress here, we are on stage 4 of 10.

What?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join