It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is the truth!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know, I once had blind faith in my boyscout troop leader until he.....

Well, lets not talk about that.

Blind Faith in God is just as bad as Blind faith in the Opponant of God.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
All these random posts knocking Satanism crack me up. So far there is no reason given not to follow Satan other than that God will punish you. That he is a deceiver, and that you will burn in hell. The truth is, No one knows who the deceiver truly is. Is it God, who has caused more death and destruction than Satan has a thousand times over, or is it an innocuous entity who's lessons are to find the truth in yourself, not in a deity who who has done nothing for you. At least nothing proven.

Oh sure, you have faith, but I'll tell you that if I was a sentient being more advanced than anyone who may follow me, I'd tell them that I made the universe too. After all, who's going to do a background check?

Let me throw this into the mix

Philosophical Satanism

Largely considered to have been unofficially founded by Anton Szandor LaVey, with his creation of the Church of Satan (the first above-ground organization to use the term), Philosophical Satanism views one's self as the subjective centre of the universe, and the highest aspirations and virtues are those which seek the elevation and improvement of the individual Satanist over others. Philosophical Satanists generally do not recognize a theological deity or a metaphysical afterlife, though this is not to say that one must not.

To the Philosophical Satanist, a person is his own god. He disdains rationalist, secular humanistic beliefs, seeing them as abhoring the existence of the supernatural, only to thereby promote a sterile life grounded in the 'real world' alone and sees them as working towards the altruistic advancement of his fellow man while neglecting due attendance to one's own gratification and fulfillment. Obviously, philosophically Satanic thought has had a long history before LaVey's Church. Though it was the notion of Satan as the conceited, self-seeking black sheep, acting falsely of his true position which inspired the title in spite of Judeo-Christian theology, which views Satan as evil because of these qualities.

I don't believe the OP follows this form of satnism though. He more likely follows Devil Worship, which was mentioned before. (personally I'm sure he doesn't follow either, he probably just wanted to get a good thread started)

the Order of the Morning Star actually promotes the worship of Satan as he is depicted in the Bible. The OMS believes the true nature of the Christian God, Jehovah, is apparent in the Bible as a tyrant God, yet Satan is about enlightenment and knowledge. The OMS does not shy away from calling him the "Devil" since he in fact would be a devil and adversary to all that fundamental Christianity stands for.

I don't believe that Christ was the son of God, and my salvation is through him. I don't believe that Yeweh created mankind the way described in the Bible. For that matter I don't believe in Yehweh. But, If I read the bible for the first time, and had to make a choice, I'd bet that I'd side with the one who gave mankind knowledge, and opposed the idea of keeping mankind as subservient dullards.

I like you!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Tetraspace
Well....I thought this place denied ignorance?? seems to be lacking that in the spirituality forum.

Well...that's actually called blind faith.

Hey I know you!!

Blind Faith...right...well I was feeling bitchy

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
What Satanic bible? I never read of a Satanic bible! Where can I purchase one!?

LMFAO a satan worshiper that has never heard of the satanic bible. LMAO.

well here are the satanic commandments for you.

1.Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.

2.Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.

3.Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.

4.Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.

5.Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.

6.Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.

7.Satan represents man as just another animal -- sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours -- who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.

8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.

9.Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years.

There are your rules for satan, do you actually follow this sh*t?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Back in the day inquisitors would now and then ride into some lonely isolated monastary that had been taken by madness and ignorance - driven by primal and distorted drives to harbour sexual slaves, perform black mass and human sacrifice.

The pope or bishops would get word of atrocities being commited in Satan's name by those annointed into positions of power by the authority of religion. Inquisitors would saddle up, ride in and slaughter them all, freeing the hapless peasants housed in the demented nightmares of dark-hearted monks.

More often though, peasants, scholars and women were boiled in oil or burned at the stake, just to establish the unquestionable authority of the Pope.

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire.

Who am I to judge? The dialectic of up or down, the transcendence of all around, with flesh made of dust the joke is on me. So frail, so small, so sure of nothing at all.

Only that I regret certain things and not others; never the right love of my sisters and brothers.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Back in the day inquisitors would now and then ride into some lonely isolated monastary that had been taken by madness and ignorance - driven by primal and distorted drives to harbour sexual slaves, perform black mass and human sacrifice.

The pope or bishops would get word of atrocities being commited in Satan's name by those annointed into positions of power by the authority of religion. Inquisitors would saddle up, ride in and slaughter them all, freeing the hapless peasants housed in the demented nightmares of dark-hearted monks.

More often though, peasants, scholars and women were boiled in oil or burned at the stake, just to establish the unquestionable authority of the Pope.

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire.

Who am I to judge? The dialectic of up or down, the transcendence of all around, with flesh made of dust the joke is on me. So frail, so small, so sure of nothing at all.

Only that I regret certain things and not others; never the right love of my sisters and brothers.

Well that was probably the best response in this whole forum

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

Since your in contact with satan, tell him a soldier in Jesus Christ's army says 2013 won't be the most enjoyable year in his little game he's playing, as it will be short lived.

Why 2013? Whats gonna happen then?

OOoops. Okay I know know!

[edit on 20/7/06 by Mcphisto]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This might happen and it might not - one day you are going to need satans help and he betrays you and you are doomed in eternal suffering in hell. Now I dont believe in all of that but it could happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
laiguana: If you're so proud of your new "friend" and beliefs, wouldn't it make sense to share your views with all of your friends and/or business acquaintences? Wouldn't your buddy want you to help recruit others of like "mind"?

yes, I'll tell all those who I know and meet of your greatness, although I prefer to deceive them and make that evil money.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
to me i got to see it to believe it.... but when i was young i went to church all the time and i had to read the gospel, and i almost left out the last line "in the name of the lord, jesus christ" and somethimg told me to stay there and look over it again to read that line.... that kinda made me a beliver but im not sure yet!!!
stephanie

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
laiguana, you have far to go. Satan sometimes gives short-term "benefits", as understood by other satanists, but God is the Infinite power of Heaven and Earth. Pray to and ask God if the path you are following are within God's parameters of Eternity.

The Infinitely Great God created Heaven, Universes, Galaxies, Stars, Planets, Souls...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
satan roks he gives me everything i want my whole family believes in god and it sucks cause there aree bibles everywhere but sometimes i set them on fire i am satanic i believe in satan i worship him and satan will kick gods but any day so yall christians just wait till 2013 I LOVE U SATAN!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Satan has blessed me with everything I would want in life ... now I feel dandy. Thanks Satan.

You're welcome son.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You guys crack me up...seriously....

You guys are still taking Lizard boy seriously??

Well, I'm too bruised up from flying off my horse in full gallop this weekend to care and post a whole lot anyway.

BTW what is happening 2013??

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
laiguana,
you are free to beleive whatever you want. i used to be a christian and i lost faith because i passed really hard days and bad experiences so i asked myself where was God in all this...

I'm not arguing in what you beleive but i'm interested to know what and how you changed from a christian to a satan beleiver if i can say that?
-how was you practicing your christian beleives?
-what were the things that made you quit christianity?
-what were the things that made you start beleiving in satan?
-and finally how do you feel satan in your everyday's life?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
You guys crack me up...seriously....

You guys are still taking Lizard boy seriously??

Well, I'm too bruised up from flying off my horse in full gallop this weekend to care and post a whole lot anyway.

BTW what is happening 2013??

it's a sick person called John Titor that claim to have traveled in time ....lol
if i remember he said that the end of the word will be in 2013...

here are some links (but i recommend that you don't loose your time with this #)
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread181979/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread124799/pg70
www.johntitor.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Can we clear one thing up...

The O/P claims to be a satanist but worships the devil?

Then he is a devil worshipper, not a Satanist.

Satanists do not believe in any being called god or the devil, they do not acknowledge that Satan actually existsas a being or form. they just worship the idea of making ones self better through use of 'frowned upon' magick/practises.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When I was young, very young, about 6 I think I was in my room reading a book and I felt something come through the bottom of my bed through the matress and grab me hard and my leg went down. I was not afriad, I concluded it was the devil and then moved on back to reading my book.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with this topic except I'm not afriad of the devil and he could of wanted my attention if I looked under my bed. Up to this day I still am not afraid by it and now I'm getting reluctant to thinking it was the devil.

<< 1  2   >>

join