It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad - Zionists Behaving Like Hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Again apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

IRNA - July 16 2006

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the Zionist regime crimes in occupied territory against the innocent people of Palestine is in the same manner as Hitler's.

The president warned about the wrath that the Zionist are creating and said nobody can control the situation anymore.

Here we go again. What can one say in response to this? I suppose we can expect
the usual round of discourse to ensue. Honestly, though, where is this all leading?

[edit on 16-7-2006 by KhieuSamphan]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan
What can one say in response to this? ... Honestly, though, where is this all leading?

[edit on 16-7-2006 by KhieuSamphan]

A Final Solution? (let's hope not)

This has been the subject of much irony ever since the Palelstinians were given refugee camps to live in much like the jewish ghettos of the Third Reich.

They have raised generations in this situation, it isn't new.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It seems the Supreme Leader is chipping in with his two pen'eth worth -

IRNA - 16 July 2006

Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei on Sunday expressed outrage at new waves of crimes perpetrated by the Zionist regime in Gaza strip, the West Bank and Lebanon over the past three weeks.

The Supreme Leader said that the Zionist regime has trampled upon all humanitarian values in both Palestine and Lebanon and proved once again that the Zionists are satanic and cancerous and Israel is an infectious fetus for the entire Muslims of the world.

Quite! Nothing like flourishing rhetoric to get people to stand up and take notice.

However, there was one piece from the article that I did find quite interesting -

The Supreme Leader said that the so-called civilized part of the world has hypocritical view about women and they regard women in the Western world as a means for sexual pleasure.

I imagine quite a few people would agree with this statement.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad may have some serious Hitler envy but it will only get him more isolated from his own Middle Eastern brothers.

Besides that, Yasser Arafat did more to keep the Palestinians in poverty and desperation to further his own political agenda and personal wealth (Billions of $ stolen from his own people) than Israel, the US, and others could have, unfortunately. Regardless of global location, ethnicity, religion, or what have you, it's always the common man that ends up suffering, AND THAT SUCKS!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
hes right about one thing the Israelis are killing hundreds of innacent people in both the westbank/gaza and now lebonan and no one says anything because to say anything against israel is being anti semetic.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Where is it leading? It's leading to an invasion of Iran and possibly Syria. Which has been on the books for a long time.
I notice Blair put the blame squarly on Syria and Iran for supplying Hezballah with weapons. No mention of the UK and USA supplying Israel with the weapons being used to kill innocent people.

I fully expect air strikes on Iran and Syria by the end of the month.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No mention of the UK and USA supplying Israel with the weapons being used to kill innocent people.

No mention of China, Russia, Iran & Syria supplying Hezbollah with the weapons being used to kill innocent people.

As for Ahmedinjad... BORING. As if he liked the Israelis before the last few weeks. He wanted them dead before, he wants them just as dead now.

It's very difficult to intensify your rhetoric when you said publicly you'd rather them all dead to begin with. What to do now... say you'd like to kill them twice?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
No mention of China, Russia, Iran & Syria supplying Hezbollah with the weapons being used to kill innocent people.

You make a good point mentioning the possible backers of our, ahem, enemies. A lot of talk of invasion and expansion of operations seems to ignore the fact that other nations will get involved, either directly or by proxy. It may not be the walk in the park that some people seem to think, should the Axis of Evil begin to turn.

You are right about Ahmadinejad, though. The constant references to Hitler et al. do wear a bit thin after a while. I wonder whether his words garner support throughout the Middle East?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
as i stated in a post that was dropped .do you guyz remember him saying that there never was a holocost????? what a hypocrite...insane babbling idiot..anything to argue and disagree with the west

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
hes right about one thing the Israelis are killing hundreds of innacent people in both the westbank/gaza and now lebonan and no one says anything because to say anything against israel is being anti semetic.

Are you on day parole or something?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Bodrul, considering that the mainstream news media shows non stop images of the devastation in Lebanon and Gaza while showing 15 second blurbs about people in Israel dying after numerous hundreds of rockets were launched at Haifa, I think your comments are baseless and weird.

Let's not forget why this entire mess started. Someone dug a tunnel and kidnapped a soldier.

It's kinda hard to take pleas for a cease fire seriously when the party calling for it refuses to sit at the table.

Giving back the kidnapped soldier (who by previous experience and knowledge of Hamas tactics is probably dead) would have been a great way to broker a peace treaty.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Let's not forget why this entire mess started. Someone dug a tunnel and kidnapped a soldier.

So the beach incident and the civilians that died the following days had nothing to do with the tunnel kidnapping ?? Or did you just forget about that since it was only Palistinians dying? 16 months of cease fire was broken after the family that died on the beach. Thats what lead to all this.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Should we each trace back one by one by one the events going in reverse chronological order to place blame?

The bottom line is that to "negotiate" while holding a hostage without offering the return of that hostage is a joke.

Come to think of it, I don't recall Lebanon offering to assist in the safe return of the two soldiers kidnapped by Hezbollah either.

[edit on 7-17-2006 by Djarums]

top topics

join