It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these crafts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
About 5 minutes ago I keept hearing this real deep/thick roar but I couldn't see anything, then I saw a jet which was either black or charcoal gray and was in quite a steep vertical climb (steeper than I have seen before), then I saw two small crafts which looked like they were chasing each other in a circle (they wasn't gliders either). I quickly ran into my room to get the video camera to show you but it didn't have any battery, plus the crafts had gone.

Any way, the two crafts looked like slow moving white drones with a light gray flap on the wings which would lift up and down. I thought the jet may of been a Tornado ADV F3 but I've never seen one all one colour before (black or charcoal) and I didn't think that they make that kind of deep roar I heard.

The reason why I thought this was stange is because all the years I have been living near this AAC base I've never seen any plane climb as steep as it did and I'd never seen these type of drone things before.

They looked like this

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
in order to climb as vertical as you say im guessing they had more power than just the one back propeller.

otherwise all I can say is they were testing something

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Are you anywhere near Farnborough? There's an airshow scheduled there starting Monday. Better charge those batteries!

www.farnboroughinternational.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They are spy drones, unmanned and electronically controlled, they're used for different missions in many different countries.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nope, not near Farnborough. Maybe the crafts I saw are gonna be part of show?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Im pretty surprised because i was sure i saw a history channel special about those exact planes being spy drones.
here's your poof.

www.cbsnews.com...

top topics

join