It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

galactic federation yay

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
yes as you can clearly see in the first link that the galactic federation are the red hats and the reptillians are the green ones (because lizard folk are green skinned and thusly so are their ships obviously)

the link is of the great galactic federation battle on the planet Aorneric

its quite amazing if i do say so myself

[edit on 14-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Okay, seriously, there must be some evidence out there.
A lot of you will know Mary Sutherland, in fact, if you do know Mary Sutherland PLEASE CONTACT ME, I need to talk to someone about something.

She is a member of the Galactic Federation, an earth representative, and she is a well respected member of the UFO community.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Why do you insist that there is a Galactic Federation? You do know that most of the races are actually from Star Trek? It's just a fake thing made to give hope to people that there is actually something grand waiting around the corner when there probably isn't.

I believed in the GF too until I started looking stuff up on it. After I found out what the so-called races originated from, I just dropped it.

Really, there is no GF. It sucks since it sounds smashing and wonderful, but thats reality.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
....Oh my God....

There is a Galactic Federation? where is it located?

IN THIS GALAXY lol

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Actually according to their database they are in lots of galaxies.

Anyway, the point I was making is not that the GF itself exists, but that an alien government MUST exist, they must all come from someware right?
If they are intelligent and have their own crafts and culture, then they must have a government system as well.

For all we know, the Galactic Federation is real, and some crazy women, like the one who operates that site, started claiming crazy stuff and made everyone think it was fake.

There is a lot of evidence to support it though.
For example they claim to love god, and come in peace, and when people experiance UFO encounters, including George Adamski, they always claim they felt 'peaceful' and that the aliens told them they beleaved in god.

This would also support some other peoples encounters with UFOs.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic 12
There is a lot of evidence to support it though.
For example they claim to love god, and come in peace, and when people experiance UFO encounters, including George Adamski, they always claim they felt 'peaceful' and that the aliens told them they beleaved in god.

This would also support some other peoples encounters with UFOs.

and what about all those abductees who say they were probed and poked and prodded?

let me state again that the Nidle's are scammers and they are hoping to cash in on people's need to believe. In god. In aliens. In phony gov't debt reduction bills. In anything.

Someone says that aliens believe in god so that means they might be real? What if you don't believe in god? what if the god they believe in is different from the god you believe in. What if the god they believe in is the god of cattle mutilations and that is why they come and mutilate our cows?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
The Galactic Federation is not even real.

This has been posted, talked about, and thrown out over and over again.

Please stop posting this stuff. Almost every other thread is something which has been discussed. Use the search function.

Also mods, please lock/delete this thread. Just get rid of it.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

If you feel that way, why are you still posting on this thread? Leave it to the people who WANT to discuss it.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hey this doesn't have anything to do with the
Intergalactic Federation, run by a guy name Xenu does it?

No. From what I understand the Galactic Federation is open source, while the Intergalactic Federation® and Xenu® are copyrighted.

Either way, what it amounts to is some really bad science fiction of the old Buck Rogers space opera variety with a little bit of "V" and "Star Trek" and contemporary UFO mythology thrown into the mix.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Not that Xenu sfkasfk3... idiot
Stupid Scientology, they have a beleaf, but dont want to share it? Wtf kind of religion is that, they should all burn in...

Anyway, according to the GF the probings are done by someone else, outlaws, or by another government.
They also say that they beleave in god as an entity, not a person with rules and opinions, just an entity of love and peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All I have to say is Scientology 2.0

Plus, this reads worse than Video game races for Star Fighter games.

Yeah, I need to get me some of them buxom types that are seven feet tall.

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic 12They also say that they beleave in god as an entity, not a person with rules and opinions, just an entity of love and peace.

kumbaya and all that.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join