It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I start something even though I am leaving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If all goes well I will be leaving my country in about one and a half months to do my masters degree. I recently met someone that I like and I am pretty sure she likes me too. Usually I would nerve up and ask her out on a date, but since I am leaving I don't know if I should.

BTW she knows Im leaving

So what do you guys / gals think?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If she knows you are leaving and still wants to hang out with you till then, I see nothing wrong with it. I'd just keep it light though, and not get serious since you are going to be leaving there in a little over a month. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with her as long as you're honest and she knows that you'll be gone soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well ... I think you need to basically sit down and have this Conversation with her .. talk it over .. and decide whether or not you guys should even consider dating or whatever .... If you cannot you can always be friends ... you might make a friends for life outta it .. and a Friend is better then 10 g/f's ... Anyways ... you have to talk to people about what you think. One day you will find someone who you can share all of your thoughts with no matter what ... and they will understand you .. because understanding comes with love ... But, First the most hard part ... YOU AHVE TO LEARN TO LOVE PEOPEL FOR WHO THEY ARE ... And not try and just love them try to understand why they are like they are and it will help you out ...

new topics

join