It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ann Coulter really a Nordic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by crijack

Originally posted by wildcat
Who is on crack or
Cockaine?

The original poster.

The original poster is actually a dude who has a good job (great pay) and lots of friends. So he's not a drug addict or someone who is crazy if thats what you were trying to point out.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Not to be rude but I'm guessing that comment by the guy who said, "you must be on crack or c0ckaine" sounds like a typical repsonse by one who is of 13-17 years of age.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by wildcat]

yeah I agree. Kids these days, getting into trouble with the internet

lol.. except I am 18, female but I'm an adult and I know wha'ts going on.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
if she IS a nordic, than they sent her down here because they simply wanted to get rid of her

honestly, she'd be an insult to any group of aliens
she isn't even proficent in civilized discourse

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What happened in this thread is a good example of how personnal attacks can derail a discussion.

Unbelievable.

Ok...sorry for interrupting.

*sips beer and contemplates Ann Coulter as a Nordic alien*

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'd like to thank TheDoctor for posting the clearest video yet of Ann Coulter transgendered bloke. You can CLEARLY see his/her Adam's apple bobbing up and down. Also I agree with another poster (sorry, forgotten who it was) who made the point about dark roots.

I mean really, how likely is it that someone as stupid and vicious as Ann Coulter would be a Nordic alien (assuming they even exist, on which point I'm as yet not convinced)?

What is certain, however, is that there DO exist transgendered people, and that she does have an Adam's apple. Look at that video in TheDoctor's post if you doubt me.

It does remind me of all the stuff about pudenda shenanigans, aka Jeremy Lewinsohn.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was going to say ealier, she looks like she has gone under SRS. If not, she has gone under the other one.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i've only been witness to anne coulter on various news channels for the past year. but from what i've witnessed, she's soul-less...uncivilised....a rageaholic....and probably suffers from delusional psychosis. but i highly doubt she's an alien. i mean, you would assume aliens are a little more intelligent, the woman thinks liberalism is a disease. so yeah....i'd have to say my opinion: soul-less viper looking for anything liberal to chew in her masochistic evil jaws of death, but not even close to alien lifeform.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
She probably is a woman...period. (who knows, we are probably all from a different alien speices.)

I think the things that look odd are due to the extreme lack of weight/meat she has on her body.
She looks like a skeleton...and so she may be from the skeleton clan...

If she would add a few pounds she might look a bit different, plus, how tall is she...if she is super tall this would also enhance it.

NOw as far as attitude, seems like the mind has warped her in...or rather taken control, so to speak.
When a person cant stop thinking and actually believes the stuff they think, its as if they are possessed so to speak.

So if she would chill on the thinking and broaden her perspective, she may not appear so radical, and this discussion would not happen.

Fact is I have never watched her or read her stuff...I live in Hungary first of all, and when I lived in the states I did not own a t.v. to watch most of the rubbish on it...

(not that the internet isnt full of rubbish)

so anyway...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Skeleton? do you mean this?

images.google.com...

(scroll down its the one at the very bottom left)

I highly doubt that humans can survive like that. Its gotta be photoshoped. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
hmmmm... she does look like a man.

lawl
"i was abducted by ann coulter"

[edit on 3-10-2006 by lawlmonster]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.anncoulter.com...

She even glows with hotness.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
www.anncoulter.com...

She even glows with hotness.

She's smokin'.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
well since the photo I gave you is photoshopped then maybe everyone likes to photoshop her and those "smokin" pictures are really her

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join