It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Break Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Tell me it's not just me and that I'm not completely going paranoid here
But I am feeling, picking up and receiving *for the first time since I've come to ATS btw* some VERY strong and heavy NEGATIVE vibes. Whether or not it's directed towards me, isn't really the point. I'm just curious if anyone else is feeling this? Maybe it's time to back off into the shadow realm for a bit..

This isn't a goodbye note so please don't delete..I am simply sharing my true feelings at the present time and moment and am open to yours as well.

*It could also just be one of those nights*

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
hmm i've not felt that but if you must go i hope it isnt for too long and you dont feel the negative thoughts when you come back.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm NOT going damnit! LOL! I titled it *Break Time* as you would take a break from work and relax and BS about things/feelings/moods etc..Basically I'm getting something off my chest here.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I'm NOT going damnit! LOL! I titled it *Break Time* as you would take a break from work and relax and BS about things/feelings/moods etc..Basically I'm getting something off my chest here.

oh, sorry, lol misunderstood you there.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Maybe it's time to back off into the shadow realm for a bit..

...or into the realm of Light...

Meh...I was sensing something 'wierd' some time ago, that we talked a bit about before, but not really at the moment...there is the usual undercurrent of angst and distrust, the usual murmurs and grumbles...hmmm, maybe being a Mod for so long makes you slightly *desensitized* to it, as you hear grumbles and negativity regularly...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Perhaps "unplugging" and getting away from computers and electronics in general would help. I've found it very easy to overdose oneself on them.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ahhh yes...the winds of change.

ATS has had some 'changes' in the short time I have been here.

New boards, many new(er) members, lost a couple of regulars too. A couple of contraversies generated.

Contraversy can be emotionally unsettling too.

I look to negative 'vibes' as a source of insight.
What makes me feel them, what gives them off.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
this is the rant forum, of course it isn't that friendly

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I posted replies to the first four ever Rant threads, which were deleted.

It happened when the BTS Forums were previewed for special people by K_OS, who made them all look really stylish up on the catwalk. The real threads are even more fashionable.

But I have to say magestica, that as a rant, this one is even more lame than the first four #ing lame rants I had to #ing expose as being #ing lameass and #ing rantless, not #ing belonging in any #ing thing near a #ing Rant #ing Forum.

You aren't #ing ranting here, you are being your reasonable, caring, questioning self.

#.

BTW, positive and negative vibes may come and go, but you need to stick around as one of the people making things happen at ATS.

new topics

top topics

join