It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U. S. vs. John Lennon - A Powerful Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It would be nice to have more high profile, John Lennon-esque people today.
I just watched the documentary and how he tried to reach out and educate people to a
broader world-view, only to be killed.
A martry to the NWO.
Conspiracy Planet

Alex Jones, Charlie Sheen and others are out there, but, it seems, there is less LOVE.
Less freedom!
There will (sadly) probably never be a movement as powerful as the 'hippy' movement.
I know drugs clouded their message and gave their enemies ammunition against 'truthers', but, we have to 'coalesce' and begin anew.
Thank you! Dave Rabbit!
I love all of ya'll!

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The government's attempt to control John Lennon has resurfaced once again as relevant as we see more and more of our civil rights and the protections of the U.S. Constitution under attack.

Laptop Seizures without probable cause, warrant-less wiretapping, and never before imagined
levels of secrecy in government agencies, the use of military spy satellites to track civilians
and the list goes on.

What we have now is an entire mega billion dollar 'Terror Industry" fueled by fear and deception.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Make sure to listen tonight to Coast to Coast AM.

Sat 08.02 >>
Author of the new book Instamatic Karma, May Pang will discuss her dealings with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, as well as reveal details of John’s UFO sighting.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As a born and bred Liverpool guy i am proud of what my city sent out to the rest of the world. The beatles were amazing yet John was a little bit more. He could have ran the world. Of that i am sure. Sadly this great man died upon my birthday when i was a wee 5 year old. I have seen a few wannabes over the years but nothing ever has or ever will come close to the man that was John Lennon.

"Imagine ALL the people living life in peace"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join