It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My photography site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.macronyc.com...

It's been a long time since I added new photos.

one of my favorites:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I like your pics william

i enjoy the art of photography too

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Perfect title for this composition.....
co-dependent

Very nice. I love Black & white photography. It makes you focus more on the subject.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ok. Gotta post again. I went to your site (MacroNYC). That is why I won't be a photographer. Those shots are fantastic !! I've never been to NY. Never even thought about it, until seeing those pics. There is such character to everything in each picture. Are you going to publish these in a book or have you already?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks!

No... no plans beyond the website just yet. But maybe I should get back out there and take some more shots!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow William.

You hsve some awesome pictures on that site.

I didnt know you were into photography.

What Camera do you use to take those?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks.

I use a Cannon G2 digital camera... really like it. Might upgrade to a digital SLR soon, the prices are getting reasonable.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Great pictures william. Nice one

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
William here's the difference between a person who takes nice snapshots and an artist.

You are the artist, making the most of your environment to tell a story , I just take pretty snapshots

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   

This would be my favorite,there is just something about brick I dont know what it is but for me is has an air of strength and warmth.

And with the symetry of the bricks and the sudden break in that symetry with the damaged vents just seems to appeal to me...
I kind of an dissaray in organisation...

I realize this is not the reason the picture was taken but those are the reasons that made it appeal to me,nutter that I am...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
THis one is awesome.

www.macronyc.com...

How do you come up with this william?

**edit: The email the artist link is dead! **

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
William, again very well done.

FWIW twin tinies is the one I was referring to earlier.

BG

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
THis one is awesome.

Thanks. It's actually the decorations above a revolving door on a Wall street office building.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
This would be my favorite,there is just something about brick I dont know what it is but for me is has an air of strength and warmth.

Actually, I composed the shot based on the shadows. Before getting into photography, I was into drawing and painting (pen+ink and pastels). So my interest in light and shadow carried over to photography.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I like your Abstract and the Manhatten close up gallery.

My favorite is "Not Now" in the Abstrac gallery, I have no clue what it is but thinking of how you did it and what you took it of make it interesting.

Nice pics alround William

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

And with the symetry of the bricks and the sudden break in that symetry with the damaged vents just seems to appeal to me...

Rogue...this one kinda creeped me out a bit. Don't know why. Just imagined that vent leads to somewhere creepy and dark....

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Rogue...this one kinda creeped me out a bit. Don't know why. Just imagined that vent leads to somewhere creepy and dark....

Yeah I guess there is also a an amount of mystery there that a also liked.

And William I understood that the study was of SHADOWs I guess I didnt explain it so well.

I clearly saw the shadows and understand what you are saying, but I just was particulary drawn to this picture for some reason,I guess its just me but I just found it appealing .......

Kind of a study within a study.

I guess I am kind of a brick and mortar type of guy opposed to brass and alloys and modern......

top topics

join