It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous, Poem on the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here is an Anonymous poem about the Antichrist......

When reading the Poem, and Babylon is mentioned in the third paragraph second line,
''Babylon [i.e., Old Cairo, Egypt].'' the Translator refers to Babylon as being a city of confusion which I can relate to, but in an other prophecy, it is mentioned that Babylon is modern day Iraq?
The other two ''Corozaim and Bethsaida''..also seems to fit in with modern day Iraq or could be Syria..
Anyway, this anon prophecy/poem is nonetheless quite informative and interesting about the time of the Antichrist.
LINK

Now, hear where he will be born: just as Our Lord Jesus Christ chose to be born in Bethlehem, his master has provided a place for him to be born: Babylon [i.e., Old Cairo, Egypt]. This place is suitable for a son of perdition: for Babylon means "confusion." He will live in two cities, Corozaim and Bethsaida. For this reason Our Lord Jesus Christ blamed these cities in one place in the Gospels when he said: "Alas for you, Corozaim, alas for you, Bethsaida! [Luke 10:13] For a vessel of venom will live in you."

Enjoy!

helen

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The poem above........
This is a poem written in Anglo-Norman octosyllabic rhyming couplets by an anonymous poet for Brother Henry d'Arcy, commander of Temple Bruer in Lincolnshire, England, between 1161 and 1174. It explains the future coming of Antichrist. Everything in brackets [] has been added by the translator.

Over 1000 years ago....

Any comments?
Does it fit in with what you see happening today?

IX
helen

new topics

join